[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

moral conundrum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

is it wrong to let a dog lick peanut butter off of your penis?

many of you have probably heard of this, seen it as a joke in media, or even tried it yourself. the act of putting peanut butter or something edible like whip cream, on to the penis, and letting a dog lick it off.

argument 1: a dog doesn't have the agency to make a meaningful decision here because it can't conceptualize the implications of the act. so it's wrong.

argument 2: both parties derive enjoyment from the act despite the implications, so it's ok.
>>
File: 1478845186190.jpg (71KB, 356x264px) Image search: [Google]
1478845186190.jpg
71KB, 356x264px
>>2450179
>>
>is it wrong to let a dog lick peanut butter off of your penis?

You have to observe it on a case-by-case basis.

Using peanut butter is a form of coercion, though, and I'd say very few people do this because a dog is likely pretty damn excited by peanut butter and will just try biting.

> a dog doesn't have the agency to make a meaningful decision here because it can't conceptualize the implications of the act.
This doesn't matter. The implications are only as far as experiencing the pleasure of both parties, as there is no STDs, pregnancy, social stigma, etc.

Basically, given consensual, responsible and considerate intercourse, there is very minimal risk compared to the mutual pleasure and bonding.

>both parties derive enjoyment from the act despite the implications, so it's ok.
Both parties derive enjoyment from the act, without demonstrable harm*

Moreover, a 'real' zoophile wouldn't actually use peanut butter as a form of coercion at all, ever.

Consensual, responsible sexual contact is a self-affirming action. The contact itself gives pleasure, supplies a positive bonding experience, and makes the dog want to do it more.
>>
If your force the dog to do it, it's definitely wrong. If you, however, put the peanut butter or whatever treat onto your genitals and the dog seeks them out, then it's fine. You should also never nut. You have to finish yourself off in a different room without the dog present.
>>
>>2450182
youre a freak pal
>>
Also, go back to the containment thread retard, this isn't what the board is for, it's slow as shit and two threads about the same thing, that let's be honest, maybe 5/50 people who browse this actually care about

>>2450183
> You should also never nut. You have to finish yourself off in a different room without the dog present.

Why? Even by his own argument a dog can't discern what sex is, so he'd only think it was a treat and it's not risky for them to consume your semen because of the lack of transmittable STDs between dog/human.

>>2450185
>youre a freak pal
Not an argument.
>>
my dog would try to bite my dick, honestly
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.