[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Fuck Doodles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

Seriously, why do these pieces of shit exist? The person that made them already regrets it.

If you own and enjoy a doodle, then fuck you and your piece of shit dog.
>>
>>2424699
>The person that made them already regrets it.
proof or gtfo
>>
>>2424722
>less than 3 seconds on google

>http://nationalpost.com/news/labradoodle-creator-regrets-the-damage-he-started-with-designer-dog-craze/wcm/5f7225dd-127e-4e6b-ab1b-b968181828dd
>>
File: fedora6.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fedora6.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>>2424699
>>
>>2424723
then it wouldn't have been hard to put it on the goddamn OP, now wouldn't it, you piece of shit?
>>
>>2424733
I'm not OP, you despicable moron
>>
What I don't understand is most of the ones I see just look like a fucking poodle anyway, poorly bred one but a fucking poodle, so why not just get a poodle? We have one standard poodle that shows up at the dog park and she looks so much more regal than the doodles. I would be much less embarrassed to have her than one of the stupid mixes. We do have one that is the exact opposite and is a golden doodle that just looks like a pure golden retriever.
>>
>>2424753
People want to pay for 500$ shitty puppy mill designer dogs, not expensive and properly bred gay French dogs
>>
>>2424699
My friends little sister got her face bitten off by one of these fuckers. Didn't even put the fucker down. They are the worst piece of shit dog to ever grace this planet. Ugly, smelly and stupid looking plus the association with the type of people that own doodles make these by far the worst breed of dog to ever exist.
>>
>>2424723
>needed a dog for a specific set of needs
>needed a gimmick to sell them

Fuck off.
>>
the ones that really piss me off are puggles.
pugs are shit tier and puggles are just pugs with long legs.
>>
>>2424753
most people think that poodles are for flaming faggots.

doodles aren't any worse than other mutts. the owners who think doodles are some kind of superbreed are insufferable faggots though.
>>
>>2424723
I came here to post this.
>>
>>2424733
Fuck off, doodle diddler.
>>
>>2424893
>Doodles are no worse than other dogs
That's where you're wrong, Hans.
>>
>>2424733
Dear, doodle lover.
Please delete and leave.
>>
>>2424893
>doodles aren't any worse than other mutts
NIGGER, YOU A DUMBB MOTHERFUCKER. They are almost as bad as exotic bullies are.
>>
>>2424893
That is true in theory, but in reality they are much worse because of the simple fact that they are incredibly popular.
I groom dogs and at least 60% of the clients are doodle mutts. The problem is the public has been scammed into believing they are a hip, modern new breed that is the best dog ever. Dumb people continue to fall for it every day and shell out $1000+ on a shitty "cava-shoodle" because they feel elite when they have to explain to people what their dog is.

Doodles are taking over the world and I'm fucking sick of it. Most of them are spoiled little cunts with gross, smelly matted fur because the owner "likes them fluffy tee hee, isn't he cute no I don't smell piss at all!"
>>
>>2424893
>most people think that poodles are for flaming faggots.

That is what I mean though. If you get a doodle to avoid looking like a flaming faggot you are doing it wrong because they still look like poodles just shitty ones. Everytime a new one shows up at the dog park I hear somebody ask the owners if that is poodle. My own stupid mother has a golden doodle no matter how much I tried to convince her to just get a poodle. My parents are older and I even through out the "if you die I'm not taking it" card lol but would take a pure poodle. I'd feel more like a flaming faggot telling people I have a golden doodle than a poodle.
>>
>>2426129
I guess I should say even she doesn't have a good reason for going with a golden doodle. She just got it in her head that it was what she wanted and wouldn't let it go. The dog fucking sucks too.
>>
Shit tier dogs.
See Doodles everywhere at the park.
I never met one that wasn't an asshole in some way.
That's what you get when you breed the stupidest (golden) with the nuttiest (poodle).
>>
These dogs don't even make sense

If you're willing to drive an hour or two you can basically find a top notch Labrador breeder no matter where you live, and you'll pay less than you would for one of these meme dogs
>>
>>2424699
I have 2 golden doodles, I had a few pure breeds growing up and they had huge health problems but neither of my doodles have ever had a problem where they had to go to the vet and the one is 11.

Why does it matter if it's mixed or pure? Most breeds have been invented in the last 200 years and they look nothing like they did even 100 years ago. To add to that lots of breeds we have today that we consider pure breeds are originally from 2 other breeds being mixed just like a doodle would be.
>>
>>2426507
Because breeding a dog with no predictability is unethical. Doodles have no predictability. You'll find what you want in a shelter by the hundreds if you don't give a shit about what they will grow up to be. Just petfinder poodle.

I've seen doodles with tight poodle curls to fur that constantly sheds like goldens. I've seen a few with weird double coat with wispy wire fur above tightly packed velvet fur. Some have fur like shih tzu's with loose curls with minimal shedding and are easy to brush. Most often they have looser coarse curly fur that constantly mats, moreso than poodles, unless you brush multiple times a day and shave them down.

They have no predictable temperament. Assuming mixing two breeds with very different temperaments automatically results in a "mild mannered dog" is stupid as fuck.

No predictable health, since you're combining two dogs that aren't health tested dogs together with different structures.

>I had a few pure breeds growing up and they had huge health problems
From bad breeders. If you buy a purebred from bad breeders they will have health problems.

>to add to that lots of breeds we have today that we consider pure breeds are originally from 2 other breeds being mixed just like a doodle would be.
Yes, but now they have predictability after being established. I'm fine with Austrailian Labradoodles for this reason. Not 99% of doodle backyard breeders.

>>2426428
People are fucking stupid. They see a picture of a cute puppy on facebook, go "I wanna doodle, too!" then google doodle puppies for sale. That's how it always goes.
>>
our doodle was a good boy, lost him a few months ago
>>
>>2426765
I'm the anon you were replying to in the first half of your post. That was really well thought out and I think you actually changed my mind. Thank you for the good explanation
>>
>>2424723
>Breed two breeds that are intelligent
>It creates dogs that are too dumb to be service animals
Kek
>>2424770
The gimmick was originally to get people who volunteer to raise service dog puppies to raise service dog puppies that are mutts because those people were so fucking full of themselves they didn't want to be seen with a mixed breed
>>
>>2426929
Well, I'm glad my autistic ranting on the internet has ever meant anything to someone, so thank you.
>>
>>2426968
It isn't about being seen with a mixed breed, dude.

Raising service puppies from mutts doesn't often work out because of how much time, money, and energy it takes.

If you breed two golden retrievers who have been biddable and friendly for generations the puppies will most likely be capable of being service animals. Even then, many puppies aren't capable of being working dogs happily. It's very strenuous and takes months of training and exposure to build the foundations and find out if they're cut out for work.

Mutts are a grab bag when it comes to this. Some could be excellent service animals but there is no prediction in the key ages when training begins.

Also, those two golden retrievers and their ancestors would have necessary health testing done to ensure their structures internally and externally are working. They should be healthy for many generations.

You don't know if, on the off chance the mutt puppy has the correct personality to be a service animal, their hips will go out when they're 3. They will suddenly get distracting itchy skin allergies. They grow up bowlegged and they have pain when walking too long. All things that are focused out of reputable breeding. Then the months-years of training the puppy go out the window.

Of course most of this can happen with any dog but it's all about prediction and likelihood.
>>
>>2426983
I'm saying the dude who created these had to make a special snowflake name so the fosters he had would take them because they were just awfully shallow people. If the fosters were smart enough for that, they still wouldn't take in a recent mix just because they had a name. I do agree with that but I doubt the fosters who would be tricked by a name would be worried about that.
>>
Unfortunately I live with one. It disgusts me and I resent walking it. Unfortunately it isn't mine to rehome / give away.

Worst breed/cross.
>>
LOL.
Fuckers on this board keep talking about how mixed breeds are superior, then get pissed at doodles because they are popular.
>>
>>2428957
I personally don't think that either pure bred dogs or mixed dogs are better than the other. Badly bred purebred can be fucking horrible. However mutts also have completely unknown backgrounds, and while they can be healthy, you'll never know what they are prone to and they can actually have a high chance of a genetic issue if both parents carry it. I don't believe one is better than the other, I think proper breeding would trump both. However it's just more Common that proper breeding is done with pure breeds than mixed, as mixed breeds are often times accidents or not well thought out, and often have unknown backgrounds. The problem people have with doodles is they are being toted as a pure bred without any real thought going into the breed, they are just mutts. They are a meme designer breed and breeders often lie about the dogs to sell more of them. Labradoodles are just an incredibly misleading business that people eat right up. You can go on Petfinder right now and probably find a dozen labradoodles in shelters near you.
>>
>>2428957
By mixed breed, most people here infer a mongrul from the pound of indeterminate origin. Not a designer meme dog.
>>
Does being 25% poodle make my dog a doodle?
>>
>>2429126
Yes :(
>>
>>2429126
Sure!
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.