[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

why do you hate dogs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 5

File: 6ZxHhwL.gif (2MB, 310x325px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6ZxHhwL.gif
2MB, 310x325px
why do you hate dogs
>>
>>2405355
I hate both them and their owners
>>
>>2405355
I don't, they are the best
>>
>>2405355
Chihuahua a shit
>>
If you own a sporting/working dog and they have a job, that's cool.

Otherwise you're probably just a shitty annoying dog owner everyone hates with a poorly trained dog you don't deserve. Everyone thinks they're the exception but having worked as a trainer, 99% of owners are fucking shit.
>>
I hate owners that treat them like accessories or toys for their kids.
>>
>>2405355
Unless they're properly trained, they're dumb, loud and get in the way.
>>
>>2405355
The only dogs I hate are chihuahuas, pit bulls, and appalling designer mutts like labradoodles.
>>
>be me
>7yo
>Favorite cat was Smokey
>She was two years old, sweet, and the softest cat you could've ever felt
>be outside one day
>dogs barge into yard
>rip her out of a windowsill
>tear her intestines out in front of me
Fuck every dog that walks this earth
>>
>>2405355
>loud
>shit everywhere
>idiot owners bring them to produce section at Safeway
>>
>>2405606
ggood doggo
>>
>>2405606
stop posting your creepy fantasies
>>
>>2405384
>All dogs exist to work
I found the fascist
>>
>>2405606
That's hot
>>
>>2405355
BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK
>>
>>2405917
politically charged doggo
>>
The way they "greet" you by jumping up and getting mud all over your pants.

Also BARK, not the frequent but the really loud and startling kind
>>
>>2405355
Because im muslim
>>
>>2405606
My favorite dog when I was 6 was a very nice doggo named Smokey. She was also killed by a dog. No lie. Sorry about your kitty.
>>
They smell bad and so do their owners unless they use odor masking products on them. Most people don't. They become nose blind to it so they don't realize how nasty they smell.
>>
Shiuaua is fucking shit
>>
they smell bad and i hate things that try to climb me
>>
>>2405964
Jumping doggos are a sign of shit owners
>>
>>2405355
I was mauled at the kid by a loose dog. I was at the park with some school friends. The park was strictly "No Dogs Allowed" with signs up and everything, but some asshole still had an offleash bull breed and even though I stood still like a tree it still went for me.

Fuck dogs man, but fuck their owners, too.
>>
>>2406129
They're bad owners for not euthanizing their awful pet.
>>
>>2405355

chihuahuas are pieces of shit. Low tier dogs.

> looks like rats
> loud as fuck
> doesn't do anything but eat, fap and sleep
> very agressive
> nervious dog.

I HATE THOSE FUCKERS.
>>
>>2406235
>fap

All the fucking time they suck their own dick. That's why they hide under blankets, so they can suck their dick in privacy. Fuck I hate them.
>>
>>2405355
Fucking barking, annoying, smelly, attentionwhores, needy cunts.
>>
>>2405835
Hey now, I'm an anarchist and I think essentially the same thing.
>>
>>2405381
no u
>>
>>2406235
chihuahuas are good dogs
>>
>>2405355
They are Haram

I kick every dog I see
>>
I've had 2 dogs attack me. One was a larger collie when I was a toddler, just dragged me in a park off of a swing. Second one was my roommate's pit bull that they INSISTED would be friendly and tricked me into trying to meet it. I don't "hate" dogs but they scare me. I have matching scars on both arms from them. Smaller dogs are fine tho.
>>
>>2407011
why?
>>
>>2407011
Cruelty to animals is far far worse in the eyes of heaven.
>>
>>2405384
>Complaining about your customer base.

And by the way you can thank ceaser for the 99% being shitty.

>Alpha roll your problems away.
>>
>>2406022
>>2406029

>they smell bad

This. I noticed that dog owners who criticize cats for smelling bad tend to not be aware of their own dog's smell. Either that, or they get used to it.
>>
>>2405355
They smell like shit
>>
>>2407492
Dog's only smell bad when their wet.

Owners only smell bad when they don't shower.

catfags will reach for anything it's really quite pathetic.
>>
>>2407505
Nah, the vast majority of dogs are treated/fed like shit and thus smell awful. 9 out of 10 dogs the average anon meets are going to be greasy and smelly.
>>
>>2407492
Here's a question, my pup gets stinky from being outside, but i know they should only be bathed once a month for their skin. I brush his fur and teeth regularly.

Is there anything I can do while waiting for his next bath? I've heard the perfumes can have negative health effects.
>>
>>2407572
Agreed. Then you reach down to pet the dog and they have a layer of grease on them. It's fucking gross and makes me wonder how their owner doesn't realize their animal is in dire need of a shower.

It definitely smells bad, just like how dog owners who despite cat owners claim all they can smell is ammonia no matter what. People who don't live in your house can smell your dog, buddy. As someone who works with pet owners I definitely notice dog smell more than cat piss smell (cat piss smell is generally confined to elderly people who are barely coherent).
>>
Barking, snapping at me. Even when the dog is friendly it'll still be jumping all over me as a 'greeting'.
Why can't people have a pet that isnt such a nuisance.
>>
>>2405355
They do not taste so good
>>
>>2405355
They smell bad and they're too needy. I hate dogs, they're shit.
>>
>>2406133
"Dog people" would blame you and everything else before they would the dog, which is why dog people are as shitty as their animals.
>>
Their owners are insecure faggots and don't know how to train them properly. Also, they're loud and obnoxious.
>>
>>2407884
It's actually funny because I own dogs now and am theoretically one of the "dog people." I just don't like other people's dogs.
>>
>>
>>2407492
>not liking the smell of friendship
>>
>>2406235
sounds like a /v/ poster
>>
File: cat shave face.jpg (50KB, 714x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cat shave face.jpg
50KB, 714x960px
>>2407492
what a joke

dog people actually can wash their pets unlike cat "people" who let them run around fucking up the neighborhood and think cat spit is good enough
>>
>>2407505
>>2408169

>assuming I don't own a dog myself
>>
I have to live with my roommates shitty dogs and I hate them so much. Most of the problems are the owners fault but the dogs themselves are just bad as well. I was neutral on dogs before I moved in here, now that I live with these fuckers I just hate them. Worst animals ever. The owners are some of the worst people ever as well. I don't care if some people don't like my cats, but if you don't like or want to pet someones dog or don't like that they take it into stores you are a monster.
>>
>>2408530
cat people are always much chiller about dog people being autismo at them for their pet choices but if you insult a dog then dogfags go full sperg.
>>
File: 1497529724873.png (747KB, 500x948px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1497529724873.png
747KB, 500x948px
Is this like an american thing?
In my country everyone loves dogs, and if they don't they are usually scared of them.
And unless its a shitty breed, i think dogs need good upbringing so they then don't need huge amounts of training later on.
>Get 2 stray puppies
>Always feed them nice fresh healthy foods
>Take them for looong walks in countryside
>Have a good mix of liberty and restraint
>If dog goes overboard he is given bad scolding
>Probably won't do it again
>Be a calm person
>Dog is also calm and doesn't bark at random when in house
>When on looong walks let dog bark at his hearts desire
>Always be nice to people around me when walking them because i know i am the ''exception'' and people shouldn't be influenced by my dogs
>Dogs are also very respectful of strangers (Unless you count a passing sniff at their shins when they walk by being rude)
It's not very fucking hard to be a good owner and raise a chilled dog.
Only issue is they get pissed off when they see other males on leashes, been trying to fix that for years but i think it's because i get tense too.
>>
I only dislike labradoodles and other poodle crosses, all other doggos are love.
>>
They're loud, aggressive and inbred. A lot like black people.
>>
>>2408580
I think its a subhuman thing anon
Doggo is mans best friend. I dont even hate cats they can be pretty chill sometimes. Militant catfags are cancer though
>>
>>2408624
What's wrong with poodle mixes? Standard poodles are good dogs.
>>
>>2408812

Just as bad as the cat killing dog lovers. Or the ones who want cats dead just because the don't like them.
>>
>>2408848
t. defensive militant catfag
Seriously dude, did you really think it was necessary to even bring this up?
Do you not believe that people realize that some assholes just take things to the extreme in both cases?
>>
>>2408816
Dunno, something about them just makes me angry.
>>
>>2408799
This is a board for animals, if you hadn't noticed yet. Go back to /pol/, faggot.
>>
LOL ugly chiahuahua
>>
>coarse/oily fur
>smell bad
>barking

My family dog of 15+ years just died and everyone wonders why I'm in a good mood
>>
>>2406404
>I'm an anarchist

So you're retarded.
>>
>>2409872
t. guy who doesn't know anything about politics

Read the Conquest of Bread by Peter Kropotkin or Emma Goldman's "Anarchism" essay and go from there.
>>
File: IMG_7396.gif (145KB, 200x199px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_7396.gif
145KB, 200x199px
>>2407011
BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK
>>
>>2405973
Remove Kebab.
>>
>>2407011
Remove Kebab.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.