[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you know if your horse has autism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: fr.jpg (105KB, 790x608px) Image search: [Google]
fr.jpg
105KB, 790x608px
>>
What's up with this autistic horse meme anyway? I've ridden horses since I was a wee lad and I've never in my life heard anyone mention horse autism outside this board.
>>
Does he like Sonic the Hedgehog?
>>
>>2393054
>>
>>2393054
Is it a pure bred? If yes then it has autism.
>>
All horses are inherently autistic. Being a horse must be miserable, I would kill myself if I was a horse. They're just fucking terrified constantly.
>>
>>2393092
Literally every ungulate prey animal in the world is like that you dingus. Horses are inherently different from all other common pets since they aren't predators (like dogs and cats) and don't rely on hiding for safety (like rodents). Therefore they have to be skittish to survive.
>>
>>2393105
/Thread. I work with horses, and it's obvious that they are prey animals.
>>
>>2393291
>prey animals.

>predator horse

i'd pay a little to see that
>>
>>2393330
You mean like these?

http://www.lrgaf.org/deadly_equines.htm
>>
>>2393064
Autism is a meme on here. It's a buzzword, thrown around to mean whatever insult the speaker wants, not necessarily anything to do with the actual condition.
>>
>>2393064
Basically it all roots back to Temple Grandlin, who speculated that all animals have autism by default (i don't agree with her hypothesis, but that's a different subject for another day).
>>
>>2393337
what is peoples' fascination with carnivorous horses, every work of myth/fantasy has them
>>
>>2393592
Because they're really big, strong, and fast. Everything you need to be a decent predator.
>>
File: IMG_6025.jpg (1MB, 1140x1128px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6025.jpg
1MB, 1140x1128px
>>2393054

Have horse take test.
>>
>>2393592
Horses are deeply fucking unsettling animals to some people, they look like goddamn chimeric monstrosities with their human hair and exaggerated human teeth
>>
>>2393054
Horses are too stupid to develop autism.
>>
>>2393592

Think its the idea that something usually so docile and compliant, something that throughout history was relied upon in everyday life, could start thirsting for your flesh. Imaging if your car wanted to eat you.

>>2394017
Also that horses are objectively weird looking.
>>
>>2394051
hear hear, someone takes pride in his autism
>>
>>2394051

Autism is a dysfunction of various brain structures such as the corpus callosum (facilitates communication between hemispheres), cerebellum (handles balance, coordination, and motor activity), and amygdala (affects emotion and social behavior). Horses have all of these, and their amygdala is particularly well-developed. Just by having those structures, and the neurotransmitters within them that can misfire, they're able to get it.

The horses with autistic symptoms I've heard of had/have serious social problems. They gave off improper body language, and were prone to occasional outbursts due to frustration or what have you, which scared or angered their herd mates. They essentially need a human with enough patience and time to bond with/care for them because they can't be with other horses and yet are still hardwired to need companionship.
>>
>>2394254

they also tend to get pissed if you serve them uneven numbers of oats
>>
File: 1494663061831.gif (2MB, 460x308px) Image search: [Google]
1494663061831.gif
2MB, 460x308px
>>2393054

If your horse is an adult and likes watching My little human, that's a clear sign of autism. All equines know that's a show for little fillies.
>>
>>2393592
Horses scare me.

I realize they're great friends or w/e but I know people who are retarded from horsekicks and I'm always worried they'll GNARP my fingers off if I pet too close or something
>>
>>2393054
Does he hate 3d things and masterbate to chinese horse cartoons all day?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.