[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1 year since the death of harambe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (15KB, 232x217px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15KB, 232x217px
Its been one year since this beautiful ape was slaughtered,
This is a safe space to talk about how harambes death effected you.
>>
Fuck off
>>
>>2392238
Ffs go away
>>
>>2392248
i understand your anger i am angry too
>>
LOL.
>>
>>2392238
It's also been 364 days since the last time this shit was funny.
>>
>>2392238
Zookeeper did nothing wrong
>>
>>2392238
>Chinz
>Safe Space
Did harambe an hero?
You should, too
>>
File: iam lisenin.jpg (1MB, 2261x2076px) Image search: [Google]
iam lisenin.jpg
1MB, 2261x2076px
>>2392238
Never cared before and still don't care. Are you going to feel nostalgia about this shit in 5 years, OP? like frogposters? LOL
>>
>>2392238
>effected

It's affected you underage shitbat.
>>
File: animal lives.jpg (892KB, 2364x1122px) Image search: [Google]
animal lives.jpg
892KB, 2364x1122px
Why was Harambe the only one that became a meme? At least his death could be justified.
>>
>>2392238
That is a badass looking motherfucker.
>>
>>2392238
He didn't deserve it and most of all he didn't deserve all the shitty memes.
>>
>>2392845
There was also a croc in a zoo that mudslimes stones with pieces of concrete shortly after the flamingo but i cant remember where
>>
>>2393011
>and just want to be edgy
Oh the ironing
>>
>>2393011

The memes are funny because they pillory people like you who fail to realise it was just a big dumb retarded animal and not some kind of saintly martyr.
>>
>>2393011
Harambee was gud boi, he dindu nuffin
>>
>>2392238

It annoyed me because it happened on my birthday, so now whenever my birthday rolls around, you jerkoffs talk about a stupid gorilla all fucking day, and I don't get a peaceful day off. Yesterday was annoying, with all of these Harambefags whining about their stupid gorilla.
>>
Ape shall not kill Ape
>>
>>2392238

i was witness of some dicks out threads, and I've learned that some people in the States voted his dead corpse for president.

aside of these, his death did not effected me.
>>
I recently realized how vastly different the us and my country are. a couple of years ago, a gorilla escaped his enclosure and beat the shit out of a stupid woman (she said they were friends, and often visited the gorilla and used to grin at him) and he's still alive.
>>
>>2394174
>used to grin at him
Good grief.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.