[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is my cat He keeps getting these injuries on his face and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 20170526_231845_HDR.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170526_231845_HDR.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
This is my cat

He keeps getting these injuries on his face and I don't know why. He doesn't get into fights with other cats or wild animals since he stays indoors so I don't where or how he is getting it. The only think I can guess is that he is injuring himself somehow when scratching himself but we usually keep his claws pretty trim.

What could it be?
>>
>>2391298
Are you hitting him after a rough day at work and a few drinks?

You can be honest with me. I'm not the police*.
>>
looks like you have a bad case of shitty cat
>>
>>2391298
My cat will lose fur around her jowls like your cat, due to her rubbing her face aggressively against a corner of any furniture, but it wont make her bleed like that.
>>
>>2391298
Your cat is self-aware or at least to the extent that it understands that its a cat. Burdened with this knowledge and forever obscured to the concept of self- slaughter, your cat is lashing out at itself in spite of its own existence.
>>
>>2391298
Do you have candles in your home? A friend of mine's cat used to go up to lit candles and shove his nose into them. He got burns and charred his fur off around his nose; the wound kind of looked like your cat's
>>
>>2391338
No
>>
>>2391298
>>2391302
>rubbing her face
This. OP, your cat is clearly rubbing his nose on something. Those aren't scratches.
>>
You're cat has autism?
>>
is the cat's water/food bowl made of plastic?
>>
I'm not sure it's not a flea poop.
>>
>>2391409
No, but his litter box top is
>>
It seems like it could maybe be an allergic reaction. Is he losing fur anywhere else? Or is it just around the mouth?
>>
>>2391706
No. Is the fact that I don't really brush him that often a possible contributing factor?
>>
>>2391311
>dog people
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.