[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are Jumping Spiders so cute? Why is this allowed? https

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: jumping_spider_10_by_macrojunkie.jpg (196KB, 1280x828px) Image search: [Google]
jumping_spider_10_by_macrojunkie.jpg
196KB, 1280x828px
How are Jumping Spiders so cute? Why is this allowed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPo8MG1pJ8w
>>
>>
>legs are hydraulic pumps
>blood is hydraulic fluid
badass lil fellas
>>
>>2389522
I was just waiting for it to get annoyed and give him a nibble.
Adorable.
>>
File: IMG_2253.jpg (265KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2253.jpg
265KB, 1280x853px
They're very impressive hunters.
>>
>>2389542
I wonder what the viscosity of the blood is compared to hydraulic fluids used in machines. For machines the viscosity is usually optimal in the range of 10 and 100 mm2/sec, depending on the type of fluid.
>>
>>2389522
I think, because they are so much more intelligent and attune to their existence than other members of their family, that we as humans can connect with them on a more personable level. There is clearly something more than instinct going through these little qt's heads, just watch one for a few minutes and you'll see.
>>
>>2389866
This.
Also it's fuzzy with big round eyes and eyelashes and hops around.
>>
We have Bold Jumping Spiders here, and they get really active this time of year. Every once in a while I'll walk into my room and one will have crawled in through the open window. They hang out on my ceiling and although I hate spiders I never jump or start when I see one. I'm not sure how but I recognize instinctively that it's a cutie jumping spider and not a horrible monster one. They're huge too, as big as a quarter. I catch them and put them outside.

I love how they seem to notice that I'm in the room and will follow my movements with their eyes.
>>
File: paudax.jpg (262KB, 867x550px) Image search: [Google]
paudax.jpg
262KB, 867x550px
>>2390185
Love Phidippus audax, my house is bascially surrounded by them this time of year.

When i was a kid I caught one and put it in a big glass bottle and fed it flies I stunned and threw in there. It ate readily. I released it after several weeks of this.
>>
File: ani_spider_drum.gif (316KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
ani_spider_drum.gif
316KB, 500x360px
>>
Anyone else have the little zebra guys in their window sills?
I think they get in from the outside wall, when windows are open in summer time
>>
>>2389522

Big round eyes that seems to shine, long eyelashes, big fuzzy body for it's kin and body movement will definitely make us feel like they're cute by instinct

Think of it as cute defense, compared to other spiders, these guys are harder to kill because you don't want to kill something this adorable
>>
File: pets.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
pets.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>2389522
>>
They do me a scare when they jump suddenly
>>
>>2390905
I so wish to know what is going throughout this spiders mind when this person pets it. Do they have a sense of touch? Would they enjoy a pet?
>>
>>2390185
>>2390378
I love their iridescent fangs.
>>
>>2391787
seems pretty busy trying to clean his fangs desu
>>
>>2391809
>>2391974
Not fangs, pedipalps. Here's your (you) anyways.
>>
>>2391974
The full video shows it walking away after a while but the whole time before that the person is petting it. For an arachnid that is so self aware you think it would react sooner than that, this is the whole video.

https://youtu.be/BPo8MG1pJ8w
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.