[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soo uhh guys I'm pretty sure I found a dead bed bug on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Soo uhh guys I'm pretty sure I found a dead bed bug on the wall next to my bed.

I checked everywhere and there doesn't seem to be any more of them, should i be scared?

Pic kinda related, it looked just like this.
>>
>>2389297

>should I be scared

Yes.
>>
>>2389297
>doesn't seem to be anymore of them

Oh sweet little naive OP, to be so innocent once again.

THERE ARE ALWAYS MORE.
>>
>>2389297
Prepare for hell, OP.

I had bedbugs for years, only thing that got rid of them was moving. Most of my stuff has been sealed in plastic bags for months since I'm worried about them being on it, but I have a lot of shit I can't afford to just toss
>>
You should def panic but I did find only one once in my bed. Took a knife to my mattress even and found no any other trace of them anywhere else after turning my house upside down and living in terror.
>>
>>2389297
Fact #1: there's never just one bedbug.

However, Fact #2: people who aren't familiar with insects somehow see every little brown bug as a bedbug even if it looks completely different.

Your chances aren't looking good right now but it's not hopeless.
>>
Check the seams of your mattress with a flash light and inspect your box spring / area surrounding your bed. If you find live bedbugs, shed carapaces, fecal stains you got an infestation. Then you panic.
>>
>>2389593

I did this before posting,

Also, I'm moving in a month, so I guess It's not too bad?
>>
The bug was male btw and looked like it's starving.
>>
>>2389297
Seeing how big it is, its been there for quite a long time. Get ready for the worst month of your life. What i did was get 3 of those raid bedbug cans, seal off any vents, close any windows etc. Use something to cover your mouth and nose and spray down your room for 10 minutes every 30 minutes. Keep doing this and dont stop. Also at night, i used alcohol to wipe down my mattress, and sealed up any holes in my wall. A month later and they all died. Do this for about 3 weeks and youre good senpai.
>>
>>2389778
Do not take those fuckers with you
>>
File: ivermectin.jpg (59KB, 519x250px) Image search: [Google]
ivermectin.jpg
59KB, 519x250px
just to be safe
>>
>>2389780
How would you know, if you're not even sure it was a bedbug?
>>
>>2389297
The method that worked for me after enduring them for a year was steam. Pesticides didnt work, diotemaceous(sp?) earth didn't really work, throwing all my shit away didn't work.

Finally I got a steam cleaner, took it to every single crack and seam in every surface of my apartment, every brick, every wood floor, every crack in the plaster. Steam supposedly kills them on contact so I must have hit their little hideouts since that was the last of them.
>>
Kinda in the same predicament here. Found one live one and couldn't find any others. Been bit like a motherfucker for weeks now though and red welts all over body. Does any sprays work? I just ordered the bestseller from Amazon
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.