[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"the majority of dog attacks are by pitbulls!"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_2661.jpg (202KB, 1728x1152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2661.jpg
202KB, 1728x1152px
>"the majority of dog attacks are by pitbulls!"
>been attacked on innumerable occasions by people's loose shitmutts in my town growing up
>It's always golden retrievers or chihuahuas or something really gay
>Even the stray pits are nice
>>
>>2388652
Nice bait, I regularly poison any Un leashed, Un-chained Pitts I see. If they get to close for comfort I have a can of bear mace available when I got on walks. Works great and on all dogs not just Pitts.
>>
>>2388657
What a fucking pussy. I don't even carry bear spray for actual bears.
>>
>>2388657
>"Guys look! I said I poison dogs and hit them with bear mace when I go for a walk! Aren't I so cool and edgy like Sasuke?!"
this is unironically you.
also
>go on walks
>implying you leave your mother's basement
>>
pits are just more dangerous when poorly trained, like the majority of dogs are. they're bought by a certain kind of person and neglected in a certain kind of way which leads them to be more likely on average than other dogs to attack. it has nothing to do with the breed itself and everything to do with the people it and its recent ancestors have come into contact with. nothing happens in a vacuum.
>>
>>2388657
No you don't.
Cool nerd revenge fantasy, though.
>>
>>2388715
The breed was actually aggressively bred to REMOVE aggression forward humans. It's their strength that makes them dangerous, but only if they aren't trained. I have a pit mix and he's the gentlest dog I've met, but if you get him too riled up in play and he misses the toy and clips your finger, it hurts. it's not his fault, he's just behaving the same way any other dog would when I grab his toy and wave it around, but he's stronger than most other dogs. That doesn't mean he's about to attack someone's face.
>>
>>2388716
>>2388716
>>2388659
>>2388712

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i do go outside
\

KILL ALL PITTS!
>>
File: 14956677444881132.jpg (97KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
14956677444881132.jpg
97KB, 500x495px
>>2388657
>>
>>2388748
Sure you do
>>
File: download.jpg (146KB, 1160x629px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
146KB, 1160x629px
>mfw my Rottweiler scared of neighbor's tiny little dachshund
All the fucker has to do is growl or bark through the fence and my "big scary guard dog" bolts to the other end of the yard, even if I'm close by the whole time. Literally the only dog he seems scared of. How do I get my dude to stand his ground against this one tiny little shithead?
>>
>>2389614
Big doggos are big pussies and little doggos are mean killing machines bred to mercilessly slaughter 4 foot farm rats, you should listen to your big dog and back down from those small doggos
>>
>Anecdotes: the thread

I've worked jobs where I have to go to people's houses. First off, any dog can be aggressive but with Pits, they usually mean business. I've had Pits charge at me full teeth and drooling and I look up and can tell by the owner's eyes that it's a side of the dog they've never seen before. Which brings me to the point that 90% of people who own Pits are the actual problem, it's always the scum of society, hipsters, or females who are scared of their own dogs to begin with.

I don't think the breed would be such a problem if there was more scrutiny about who could own them.
>>
>>2389737
as someone who actually goes to people's houses for work I can tell you're full of shit
>>
>>2389685
>Big doggos are big pussies
Only when there's no actual danger involved. If said little doggo was actively hurting you, you can bet your ass your big doggo would be on that little fucker like it was goddamn doomsday.
>>
>>2389737
This. Cable guy came by to fix something or other not too long ago said he'd been attacked by several pits before and actively thanked me for locking him away temporarily while he did his thing.
>>
File: SBASHED ADN SLAMMDE.png (806KB, 650x478px) Image search: [Google]
SBASHED ADN SLAMMDE.png
806KB, 650x478px
SMASHED
>>
I've worked with over a thousand dogs and I can honestly say that Pits aren't more aggressive than others breeds. Most of the human aggressive dogs that I worked with were small breeds. That said, a pit will fuck you up more than any other breeds hands down. The problem is their strength. They're generally just as affectionate as any other breed.
>>
>>2388723
This is not how aggression works. Aggression is not species-specific, and there is a reason fighting dogs are released into the pit from cages: angry dogs will attack the first thing they see.
>>
File: S M A S H E D.jpg (123KB, 960x670px) Image search: [Google]
S M A S H E D.jpg
123KB, 960x670px
>>2389978
SMASHED SLAMMED 100000% 69 TIMES INBRED PUREBRED CRIMEBOSS SWOLEDIER 100% EXOTIC MINI MICRO SLAMMED SUPER EXTREME STANCE TOADLINE BRED
>>
>>2390702
t. Person with 0 experience with dog fighting
>>
>>2388652
>muh anecdotal evidence xDD
>>
>>2389516
>nigbulls in their natural habitat
>>
>>2388652
The problem with pit bulls isnt neccesarily that they are more likely to attack u but that if they do youre a helluva lot more likely to get your fucking throat ripped out that you are by a golden retriever or chihuahua
>>
File: American_Pitbull.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
American_Pitbull.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>2388652
>>2389978
>>2390704
these are not pitbulls
shit this makes me sick, pitbulls are gorgeous dogs when bred correctly, trainable yet super high energy.
pic extremely related.

you notice there's not as much outcry for Caucasian Shepherd Dogs, even though they are bigger and even more dangerous when untrained.
>>
>>2390777
Typical shitbull apologist trying to shift blame to Shepherds.
>>
>>2390777
777 LAYERS OF PURE INBRED MUSCLE SLAMMED BONE GIRTH JUAN GUATTI LINE BRED BACK TO SNARF SHORT LEG BACK SMASHED BAG DRAG 2x LAYERS OF TOADLINE
>>
>>2390698
That is until they kill you.
>>
>>2390777
Pitts are ugly
>>
>>2390777
because niggers can't afford Caucasian sheps. Notice how most dog attacks of most breeds (not just pits) happen mainly in nigger neighborhoods.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.