[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >breeds inverts for shits and giggles >keeping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: red_velvet_mite.jpg (234KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
red_velvet_mite.jpg
234KB, 1024x683px
>Be me
>breeds inverts for shits and giggles
>keeping some at GF's place while moving
>has velvet mits
>didn't know they had babies
>so small they got out of their cage
>now have 100+ baby velvet mites loose in GF's apartment
what do?
>>
>>2387803
record it and put it on youtube.
then actually try to deal with the problem.
>>
>>2387803
Keep an account of your increasingly wacky schemes to get rid of them and submit it as a spiritual successor to the bobbit worm chronicles.
>>
>>2387803
They deserved it.
It's fucking hard to level up postgame in S/M.
>>
>>2387931
update.
I tried sucking up all the babies up with a pooter got most of them. I think...
>>
>>2387931
Bobbit Worm chronicles?
>>
File: bobbit-worm-2.jpg (30KB, 700x443px) Image search: [Google]
bobbit-worm-2.jpg
30KB, 700x443px
>>2387970
http://www.michiganreefers.com/forums/advanced-topics/84173-bobbit-worm-chronicles.html

TL;DR:
>man keeps aquarium to grow corals
>buys rock for corals
>bobbit worm was burrowed in rock
>worm is eating fucking everything in his tank
>he tries increasingly extreme and outlandish things to kill it, with the worm invariably surviving like a fucking roadrunner/Wile E. Coyote cartoon
>he eventually claims victory and catches it
>too late to save most of his reef
>>
>>2387980
god damn it this is my home state....
>>
>>2387962
is a pooter a British term for a dust buster?
>>
>>2387981
Count your blessings. The founders brewery is within driving distance for you.
>>
>>2388055
founders is the shit they got great selections
>>
>>2388054
Hoover is, I know that.
>>
File: aspirator-with-moth.jpg (3MB, 2859x2142px) Image search: [Google]
aspirator-with-moth.jpg
3MB, 2859x2142px
>>2388054
no think aspirator
>>
>>2388064
wut?
>>
>>2388055
>founders
I'm glad the beer boom is bringing in money but goddamn there is NO FUCKING PARKING in Grand Rapids anymore.
I just want to park and walk to the fucking museum but I have to park 2 miles away and fight my way through hordes of drunk fucks because Founder's or whoever did their annual tapping of the Pinecones Soaked In Cough Syrup Double IPA.
>>
>>2388777
dude I know right when me and my m8s want to get smashed we end up walking the drink off
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.