[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: cat_milk.webm (315KB, 260x258px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cat_milk.webm
315KB, 260x258px
Is it wrong to give cats milk, if they really really seem to want it?
>>
yes unless you want diarrhea all over the walls
>>
>>2336331
Disgusting catfag
>>
>>2336334
I've never had a cat get diarrhea from milk
>>
>>2336331
>Is it wrong to give dogs chocolate, if they really really seem to want it?
I think it's unwise to give our pets any sort of food that could damage them or make them ill.
Unless of course it's specifically cooked for them (unseasoned eggs for example, or liver)
>>
>>233633Quite
>>
>>2336331
This is literally the whitest video ever
>animal eats from your bowl
>continue to eat from the same bowl
>>
>>2336386
>paws get in bowl
>mm, delicious cat shit
>>
>>2336331
I gave both my cats milk each day when I was done with my cereal and they never had any problems digesting it. You all just have weak cats.
>>
Is it wise to give people heroin, if they really really seem to want it?
>>
>>2336419
If it costs as much as milk and is easily available, sure. Why not?
>>
File: heronsticks.jpg (1MB, 1366x1188px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
heronsticks.jpg
1MB, 1366x1188px
>>2336419
>implying anyone would turn down a free heron
>>
>>2336386
Niggers don't have pets to start with
>>
>>2336471
they have pit bulls and rottweilers almost exclusively
>>
>>2336441
because it hurts the person!!!

jeez it's so hard to have actual conversations on 4chan because half the people on here are extremely autistic
>>
some adults are more or less lactose intolerant and likewise is true for cats

lactose intolerance can't damage anything unlike what other anons in this thread seem to be suggesting so it's not like it can hurt them, just give them an upset tummy at worst.

i personally would recommend yogurt or aged cheese
>>
not to shill but my cat really liked this. it didnt seem to bother his stomach or anything. i read a bit online about it too, some people dilute it with water too
>>
>>2336331
ew
>>
>>2336453
>Implying everyone is a degenerate
>>
Most cats aren't lactose intolerant. for those it doesn't matter one bit if you give them milk. For the cats that are intolerant it's still fine to give them a small amount. If you give them a lot they'll just puke it back up later.
>>
>>2336386
>lol white people
Uh huh
>>
>>2336334
it's fine as long as they are used to it.
>>
As long as your cat never becomes lactose intolerant its fine. Both of my cats can drink milk without consequence, and so can my dog actually.

>>2336473
he was a good dog, he dindu nuffin n shit
>>
>>2336546
isnt this that shit thats just milk mixed with oil?
>>
Is it a bad ideaa to give dark chocolate to a bunny?
I used to have a bunny that REALLY liked dark chocolate for some reason.
>>
>>2336339
Maybe it's their lactose tolerance, some cats will have diarrhea, others might have rougher time passing it through next time they BM.
>>2336331
As long as your not constantly giving them milk it's ok, moderation is key
>>
>>2336419
>Implying females lactate heroin
>>
>>2337207
In general you shouldn't give any of your pets chocolate.
>>
>>2336386
Nah "white" white people are scared of anything besides tendies. Saw a thread in /ck/ once with egglayer soup chicken pic, with all the organ meats including ovaries intact as usual, what a fucking shitthunderstorm
>>
>>2336331
A lot of mammals are willing to revaluate shit they don't like initially, for attention in their group, to the point of self harm. If your particular cat has problems with its shits after milk, stop = simple.
>>
>>2336331
It's best to give them special cat milk, just in case they end up with flatulence/diarrhea/slow passing of faeces, all equally hurtful and stressful.
Though most cats are ok with cow milk, people just go full retard and give them huge amounts of milk, some even using it instead of water to keep them hydrated. The key is just to give it to them in occasional tiny amounts.
>>
>>2336331
Femanon here,
If I were at my boyfriends and he allowed any animal to stick their feet into his bowl while he continued to eat then we'd be through.
I'm sorry, there's nothing cutesie about being submissive to domesticated animals. It's pathetic
>>
cat will fart
>>
>>2337774
>submissive

That's not what's going on there. Is buying your kid a toy being submissive to it? He's just indulging the animal and giving it a treat. It's a kitten ffs, it doesn't understand.
>>
>>2336598
Most cats are lactose intolerant, but lactose intolerance occurs on a spectrum like it does for man with some cats not getting much beyond some mild tummy gas and some cats spraying shit all over the walls.
>>
>>2337818
>assuming that's a real femanon and not /r9k/ baiting

tsk tsk anon
>>
>>2337824
>girls dont exist
> /r9k/, here

FTFY
>>
>>2337818
No, letting your child stick their hands in your food is being submissive. Except in this case your childs been walking around on all fours and shoveling chunks of literal shit with their hands before they grab a handful of your dinner.
No self-respecting male acts like that and no self-respecting woman will settle for a """"man"""" that's submissive to his own pets.
>>
>>2337276
Fuck off concern shill.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.