[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS WORM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170306_130227.jpg (2MB, 2336x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170306_130227.jpg
2MB, 2336x4160px
What the fuck is this shit in my cats tail?
>>
Brown Recluse.
>>
>>2329811

> outdoor cat

> OMFG WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT HAS PARASITES!

Chances are you do too now :^)
>>
No idea, my indoor cat has never had anything like that
>>
File: (You).jpg (51KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
51KB, 500x380px
I don't remember what it 's called, but they come from fleas. Like the cat swallows flea eggs and this can result. They live in the intestines and they steal nutrition from the intestinal walls, reducing your cat's intake of nutrients and also hydration.
They are *highly* contagious. I have had them many times before.
Your cat needs medication from the vet. You may as well.
They cause itching inside the asshole (it's horrible). They can eventually kill the cat/you, but it would take a long time.
Wash your hands a lot, vaccuum up dead ones, becareful around your cat's shit (if you observe the stools of your cat you'll learn they get lodged in the shit, turds can be full of them).
Eggs are microscopic and can be eaten/inhaled and that's how it spreads.

Take your cat to the vet, medicated it as instructed, and go to the doctor if you start showing symptoms of carrying them as well.

Good luck anon. It's nothing to be ashamed of, but it fucking sucks.
>>
>>2329842
Also, make sure to scrub under your nails when you wash your hands. You don't have to shun your cat, just be cautious about spreading these things around. They also smell weird.
Love your cat and take care of it.
>>
File: dipylidium_lifecycle.gif (61KB, 560x435px) Image search: [Google]
dipylidium_lifecycle.gif
61KB, 560x435px
>>2329811

Looks like diplidium caninum. Take it they wriggle?

Take your cat to the vets and get their recommended flea treatment plus some praziquantel based wormer. Be extremely careful when handling your cats litter tray, it's zoonotic.

Don't buy over the counter rubbish. It won't work.
>>
File: taenia_cycle.jpg (52KB, 346x208px) Image search: [Google]
taenia_cycle.jpg
52KB, 346x208px
>>2329893

Could also be taenia taeniaeformis too dependent on if it's an outdoor cat. Same treatment mind, but at least with taenia you might be able to rule out the ectoparasites.
>>
it's a dirty parasite

you have a cat, what do you expect?
>>
>>2329842
this is literally the epitome of catfaggotry. catching buttworms from your fleabitten shitbags and dying.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.