[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cat shitting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: cat-shitting.jpg (160KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
cat-shitting.jpg
160KB, 500x333px
Would you put down your cat if it kept shitting and pissing on the floor of your house?
>>
>>2329662
Sure.
>>
Sure.
>>
>>2329662
Had this problem with one of my cats. It's literally one of the easiest things to solve
>get more litterboxes and put them in places the cat goes to a lot
>give it things to climb on and toys so it feels more confident
>if it doesn't work, take it to the vet
>>
>>2329675
My cat is literally retarded though, and old.
>>
that's an outside cat now
>>
>>2329662
No. My cat missed the box on a daily basis and kicked litter out on to the piss puddles on the carpet. When we moved we had to replace the entire hallway with tile. Still kept him 5 more years after that until his health failed.

If you bring an animal into your home you're asking for it to treat it like the wilderness so don't be surprised when it makes a mess.
>>
cats are vile

your house is ruined btw
>>
Had an 18 year old cat start pissing right outside of the litterbox, changed the litter to a type that doesn't clump in its paws. Stopped pissing on the floor right after that and hasn't since
>>
I'd take it to the vet. Not normal behavior.
Unless your cat isn't fixed.
>>
>>2329662
Assuming it's not solvable, like it's some medical issues that can't be fixed, then yes it's probably not far off from dying anyway. However behavior issues like this are generally easily fixed once you find the actual problem.
>>
>>2329662
I put down cats and they don't even need to shit once.
>>
My neighbours cat keeps shitting on my lawn, am I within my rights to shoot it?
>>
>>2329857
probably

you can also just feed it tylenol if you want to be stealth
>>
>>2329662

I literally genocide cats on the family farm just for being a nuisance.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.