[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i like dogs but i cant be bothered to look after another living

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1485378026182.jpg (295KB, 1649x474px) Image search: [Google]
1485378026182.jpg
295KB, 1649x474px
i like dogs but i cant be bothered to look after another living creature
what breed of dog requires the least amount of care?
>>
File: sides-hotdogBig.png (792KB, 940x520px) Image search: [Google]
sides-hotdogBig.png
792KB, 940x520px
>>
>>2328646
Ferrets
>>
>>2328646
None.
>>
>>2328646
>i like dogs but i cant be bothered to look after another living creature

Then don't fucking get one. I like crocodiles but I don't have one in my fucking backyard.
>>
Get a cat
>>
>>2328718
>i never did x
>thats how i know its a bad idea
>>
>>2328723
i dont want something that will rub its piss all over my house and wont let me sleep
>>
>>2328725
Then don't get a puppy
>>
>>2328725
Then why get a dog

My dog wakes me up at about 5:30 every morning without fail
>>
>>2328646
Go take a walk and grab the first stray dog you see. Stray mutts survive anything.
>>
>>2328725
That's a shame, it sounds exactly like what you deserve.
>>
>>2328646
A dog that doesn't actually belong to you requires the least amount of care. If you want to interact with dogs but not take care of them, just go volunteer some time at a local animal shelter.
>>
>>2328646

Get a wolverine. Straight best dog right there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMOo6ti2jrs
>>
File: image.jpg (146KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146KB, 1920x1080px
>>2328747
>>
>>2328743
i deserve to experience motherhood?
>>
>>2328746
thats too many dogs
also i have seen local shelter volunteers walking the most mean looking dogs with muzzles and trying to jump people
fuck that
>>
>>2328771
It's volunteer work. You go in and tell them what you are and are not willing to do and they either dismiss you there or take what they can get. It's not like they can threaten to fire you if you don't want to work with more than one dog at a time or don't want to walk the jumpy ones.
>>
>>2328776
can i just hang with a cute dog, take him for a walk and then come back after he dies for anotherone?
>>
>>2328646
Get a black emperor scorpion OP
>doesn't need to be handled
>after initial inversion they are cheap and easy to keep
>pretty and interesting to look at
If not, get a pair of rats or something
>>
>>2328777
Not if you kill the dog while on the walk.

Really, though, why would it die?
>>
>>2328666
Goddamit satan beat me to it.

Nice trips tho
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.