[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's illegal to keep a hamster as a pet in my country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

>It's illegal to keep a hamster as a pet in my country
>Not even the zoos are allowed to own snakes
>The most exotic "pet" you can get is a fucking chinchilla
>The only native species you can keep as a pet is a fucking waterfowl

JUST
>>
Kangaroo land? Kiwizone?
>>
File: 8e8.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
8KB, 509x619px
>>2327862
The latter unfortunately.

I wish I was Aussie, they have all kinds of cool shit.
>>
why do non Americans hate freedom so much?
>>
>>2327865
It's true and it fucking sucks. Cost me $400 and many hours just to get a firearms license.
>>
I'm tired of eating animals with dicks. Any guys ever wish they could only eat female animals?
>>
>>2327866
Tbh it should be at least as hard to get a gun license as a driver's license
>>
>>2327864
We still don't have hamsters, well, not really.
There was this muricunt who lived in Austalia, missed their hamsters, went to the US, kept one in their jacket pocket and despite customs going mental at the guy in line next to them for having a leather suitcase they just ignored hamsterbro.
THey got in, then a few years later it died, so they went back and this time brought over two. Fug.
They ended up with fucking tones of the things, so they started dealing them on silkroad.
Haven't been able to track them down since the first silkroad died, so bleh.
Still, look for a black market hamster dealer, or just go to the US and sneak one in through your customs.
>>
>>2327867
Depends what you mean by eat
>>
>>2327964
>illegal hamsters on Silkroad
What a beautiful cyberpunk future we crawl towards
>>
>>2327986
I hear in the UK plastic spoons are on silkroad.
>>
>>2327884
It's harder in most states to get a gun permit then a drivers license.
>>
>>2328001
almost none of the states require a permit to own a gun.
all states require a driver's license.
>>
>>2328006
>almost none of the states require a permit to own a gun.
That's why they're so hard to get.
>I need a permit to own a gun please
>our state doesn't give out permits to own guns
>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!!!
>>
>>2328006
>>2327884
You don't need a driver's license to buy a car, and you don't need a driver's license to ride around on privately owned land. You do need a driver's license to ride on a state owned road, which happens to be almost all of it.
>>
>>2327964
no don't do this. regulations are in place for a reason. especially on a small island in new zealand you can end up causing extinctions like this
>>
>>2327861
this is great
the ecosystem is more important than you wanting an exotic pet
>>
Meanwhile in my third world shithole, my maid offered me the choice between an ocelot or a jaguar cub for my bday because she's a native and her family recently found one of each. They apparently hunt them and nobody gives a shit.

>It was hard to say no.
>>
this is literally a case of wanting something because you cant have it.
hamsters suck

they're dicks. youre better off without'em
>>
>>2328088
Then what small fuzzy animals can we have? Fucking barn mice?
Pet shops only sell the massive ones, and field mice, once caught, are fucking ferrell.
>>
>My random whim for a small pet should take priority over the local ecosystem because FURRDOM

Try moving to the US if that's your thought process, cunt.
>>
>>2327964
Disgusting
>>
>>2328014
which is how it should be

owning firearms is a right, driving a car is not a right

needing a license for a right makes it a privilege, not a right
>>
>>2328089
Just get a kiwi. A friend of mine over there has one. They're small and fuzzy.
>>
>>2329642
I already have quails, but kiwi's sound fun. I'll look into them.
>>
>>2329642
plus you can just grow them on a vine.
>>
Hamsters are assholes anyway.
I would love a chinchilla.

If I moved one state down, to Ohio, I could pie any animal I wanted. That's how retarded Ohio is.

Few years ago, some jackass killed himself by letting all his bears and tigers and shit run free and easy him. Police had to hunt them all down before they killed anyone else.

Fuck Ohio.

How's New Zealand? Would I like to move there? Is it impossible to brink my fixed and fully vaccinated dogs without locking them away for several years?
>>
>>2328001
>It's harder in most states to get a gun permit then a drivers license.
it's easier then registering a car, you don't even have to buy insurance.
>>
>>2330391
>Few years ago, some jackass killed himself by letting all his bears and tigers and shit run free and easy him. Police had to hunt them all down before they killed anyone else.
Translation=some asshole who had a petting zoo became depressed. He opened all his cages, freeing his exotic animals, then killed himself. Authorities(and Jack Hannah, this was in the Columbus area) put the majority of these animals down before they could become a problem.
>>
>>2330398
>petting zoo
>bears and tigers

No, the dude was just a faggot who got off on owning large, powerful male predators.
>>
>>2330399
His business was listed as a petting zoo was it not?
The guy was obviously flawed, not only did he kill himself but he also purposely set his animals free knowing full well they would be put down.
If I recall the authorities were all over him anyway because he obviously didn't know what he was doing.
My parents live next to a "petting zoo" that has bears, wolves, tigers, and shit. They don't let kids romp around and play with them, but they do let them pet calves, goats, and other more docile animals. Therefore petting zoo.
>>
>>2330402
>I know a hoarder who is listed as an antique dealer.
>I know a drug dealer who is listed as a dispensary.
>I know a UFO cult that is listed as a religious organization.
>I know an aged make track and field Olympian who is listed as a woman.

Are we going to call things as they are, or are we going to continents to ignore reality? It's your choice.
>>
>>2330596
>aged male*
Damn phone.
>>
>>2330596
>continue to ignore

Fuck, missed that too.
>>
>>2330597
>>2330604
It's okay, you've made your point. I understand your "call it what it is" mentality, and I don't know enough about the case in question in Columbus to argue if it was a legitimate business or a case of penis enhancement because "muh scary animals".
What I can comment about is the actual petting zoo I mentioned earlier. Just because it had potentially dangerous animals doesn't take away from the fact that kids would line up to pet the docile animals, or the fact the sign at the entrance clearly advertised it's intentions.
>I know an aging male track and field Olympian that is listed as a woman
Lol, that's fucking gold BTW.
>>
>>2330395
To register my car I just needed the title and my license. Even then you can drive without a license and without registration. You can't be pulled over for expired registration it's a secondary offense.
>>
>>2330636
In Michigan you need proof of insurance.

You need proof of insurance before you even buy the car you're insuring.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.