[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help /an/. I just noticed that my bird's beak is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 20170223_195751.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170223_195751.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
I need help /an/. I just noticed that my bird's beak is bleedinh, but there doesn't seem to be any major Crack. What do? Should I rush to a vet or wait and seem
>>
>>2323525
Maybe it cut the inside of its mouth on a cracking open a seed or something.
I know fuck all about birds though.
>>
>>2323525
I'd say try giving it some food such as seeds or something and see how it reacts. If it's reluctant to eat, the beak may be in pain and it could be serious. A lot of "could"s and "maybe"s, though.
>>
>>2323525
get ready to bury your bird OP, because it's a goner
>>
Probably accidently ate a nut shell, i think he'll be fine.
>>
>>2323525
he's a new bird on the gay scene and got a bit high at a house party for gay bird and when he realized the first cock of the night was in his mouth it was too late. After the 5th cock he started getting sleepy and messed up. A little nibble and the other gay bird was bleeding.

I'm sorry anon, you're bird is gay and has gay bird dick blood on his beak.
>>
>>2324186
Bird homosexuality doesn't work the way you think it does
>>
Call an after hours emergency vet line. Better safe than trusting 4chan. They are bros and won't be bothered even if they determine you don't need to come in. If they recommend a next day appointment, you'll be able to schedule it with after hours reception.
>>
>>2324303
They may also be able to recommend an at home treatment to try. Your bird had sensitivity in the break, and might be in pain.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.