[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im a little fucked up right now. so my mother in law got this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: birbs.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
birbs.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
im a little fucked up right now. so my mother in law got this stupid net thing you put around bird cages to prevent seeds/feathers from going everywhere (she minds the mess they make more than anyone who lives here does) and one of my birds got a nail stuck in it when climbing on the bars. i didnt realize this until i heard a loud peep which i instantly knew meant something was wrong so i rushed to him and saw him all caught up. it was so stuck in there it actually required a fair amount of effort to get it out. for about a good half hour he wouldnt stand on it after, but now he is but i think he is just doing the usual bird faking its ok thing they do. his feet are usually all pink but its bruised looking around his ankle and im worried his leg is actually broken or hes going to have some internal bleeding or something. realistically how worried should i be? he is sitting on his perch and not on the bottom of the cage or anything, but i know how fragile birds are and how good they are at hiding wounds. old pic related, the one who got caught up is the yellow one.
>>
well when your mother gets home tell her about it and suggest taking it to the vet
>>
>>2320312
you misunderstand, i live with my wife. my mother in law just visits a lot and has ideas on how our house should be.
>>
>>2320318
Tell your mother what happened and then tell her to fuck off.
>>
The mess from bird feathers and seed dust and everything is no joke.
>>
>>2320318
She can't dictate how you do your housekeeping. Tell her you'd rather not have an injured bird, and throw the net away.
>>
>>2320574
If she's a busybody bitch who thinks she knows better than you, find a couple of sources backing you up just to keep the peace and shut her up.

If she's actually your mom and you live with her then also fuck you.
>>
>>2320298
That cage is tiny. Fuck you.
>>
>>2320298
Pet hospital.
>>
>>2320667
Yeah OP if you're going to have 3+ budgies you need a bigger cage.
>>
>>2320298
just steal her bird
>>2320574
>and throw the net away.
or this
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.