[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's have a thread dedicated to this brave man and in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1410.png (1011KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1410.png
1011KB, 1136x640px
Let's have a thread dedicated to this brave man and in memory of the poor turtle that didn't make it. Thank you Florida man, get well soon. RIP turtle-bro.

>DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. - Three young men were arrested Tuesday after police said they beat up a Navy veteran who asked them to stop torturing a turtle, according to Daytona Beach police.

>"The one had it over his head and he was smashing it down on the sidewalk," Blough said. "I asked them to please leave it alone, just let it go to the lake."

>One of the men, later identified at Johnnie Beveritt, 18, picked up the turtle and threw it down on the sidewalk; the two other men, Ryan Ponder, 23 and a 16-year-old boy, kicked the turtle toward the apartment building away from the pond

>Blough told police that the turtle was trying to crawl away but was seriously injured and unable to walk.

>"They started hitting the back of my head and started punching me. I was able to fend off a little bit but I mean three of them, got the better of me," he said.

>Blough told police he is a disabled veteran who was seriously injured in the Persian Gulf War. First responders said the victim suffered injuries during the attack including broken skull and facial bones, internal bleeding and a concussion. Police did not know how the injuries would affect him long term.

>Blough's wife set up a GoFundMe account to raise money for his extensive medical expenses. She said Blough will need surgery on his eye after the beating.

>Blough said he hopes the men are punished for what they did and would intervene again, without a doubt.

>"Yeah, I'd do it again and take the beating again if it meant saving that turtle," he said.

>Police found the turtle, dead, floating in the pond in a puddle of blood.

>All three men are charged with aggravated battery and animal cruelty. News 6 is not identifying the 16-year-old.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/daytona-navy-veteran-assaulted-trying-to-stop-men-from-killing-turtle-police-say
>>
>>2318713
>Animal abusers are black
Color me shocked.
>>
>>2318713
What a good guy. I wish there were more people like him in the world.
Why are people such fucking assholes? Seriously, a fucking turtle? They're like the most unassuming reptiles ever.
>>
>>2318713
Remember: Its not the quiet loners that commit acts of violence. Its most often the bullies.
>>
File: sherman tortois.jpg (29KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
sherman tortois.jpg
29KB, 320x320px
>>2318713
This reminds me of the old comic sherman tortois.

He was in the army.
>>
>>2318713
>apes kill turtle, injure man
Dicks out for harambe
>>
fucking hell man
>>
>>2318713
>they are niggers
what a surprise
>>
>living in florida
>not carrying a gun
>expecting any different

he should have learned from the zim zam
>>
>>2318747
>he dindu nuffin doe

Wasn't mentioned in OP, but it's in the article. This guy's got a gofund me, so y'all should consider donating. Not all heroes wear capes and not all heroes have to deal with medical bills from being a good person, but this guy does.
>>
>>2318713

How does anyone come across a turtle and decide, "let's torture it!" Maybe a toddler but christ. Did the turtle owe them money? I hope they get more than a few months in jail. Good on this guy. Even though he didn't jump in to stop them man, at least someone had some compassion. I donated. He's still standing and they're also talking about a car on the donate page so it doesn't look like that's all 'medical expenses' but fuck it. They could just be asking for a week's vacation and I'd still throw a couple bucks their way.

When I was a teen I also got my ass kicked by some older boys for rescuing a turtle who was just trying to find what little earth she could find to lay her eggs in since after decades of this playground being a community protected place for turtle eggs(they used to erect a fence that took up most of the playground to ensure people and animals couldn't get them) most of it was all ripped up for woodchips. They were trying to light her on fire with lighters and matches, even breaking the lighters and pouring the lighters fluid on her along with trying to jam lit matches into her shell. I chased the two boys off and they came back with two older ones, one of them probably in his 20s and got banged up a bit before a neighbor saw and then chased them off. I carried that big ass, angry snapping turtle across town and deep in the woods where I knew of a large pond and streams most people didn't know about. My arms were so cut up because of her claws but I was just glad she was safe. I found a bunch hatchling snapping turtles year after year around there so I like to think I helped especially because the stream she originally lived in got so polluted even all the frogs went
>>
Bump for ourguy Turtle Man
>>
>>2318713
I wish i were brown, so i could complain about being sent downtown. End up in a fight, one that i started and had no right. 1v1 and I'm in flight. Good thing i got my boys with me tonight. All my victims'd be white, light charges cause it's alright
>>
>>2318808
>trying to find logic in niggers' actions
that's where you fucked up.
>>
>>2318808
Most country or "redneck" kids are psychopaths.
>>
>>2318935
why don't you take a midnight stroll through a black ghetto then?
>>
And... they're niggers

Need to conceal carry guys.
>>
>>2318713
fuck black "people"
>>
File: 1474867801537.jpg (41KB, 667x721px) Image search: [Google]
1474867801537.jpg
41KB, 667x721px
>black
God dammit
>>
File: 1484024904317.jpg (657KB, 600x936px) Image search: [Google]
1484024904317.jpg
657KB, 600x936px
>>2319000
>>2318935
>>2318808

Not all blacks are animal abusers but most animal abusers I've met are black.
Most of the people I've talked to about it either didn't care or thought nothing of killing/hurting a random critter.
I'll never forget the casual conversations 2 of my black friends in the military used to have of stomping on stray cats until "they guts 'n eyes came out 'n shit"
>>
>>2318937
I use to live in Detroit. What's your point? Blacks are animals. Rednecks are the niggers of the white people.
>>
>>2318713
Wow what bastards. It's really such a shame....blacks in groups are almost always bad. They turn into violent apes. Sadly even the ones from Africa are inhumane as-well. Black people are fucked up
>>
Turtle man has almost made it halfway to his fundraising goal
>>
>>2319018
Why do you thing dogs don't like 'em?
>>
>>2318717
>Color me Shocked
>Color me
Horribly underrated post.
>>
>>2320086
it really isn't. you'd probably kek at any generic nigger joke.
>>
>there are people in the world who don't believe that we need to gas all the niggers
>>
>>2318808
Being raised in a shithole with nothing to do turns normies savage,
t. dubbo resident
>>
My crab shall be named Garry in his honor.
>>
>>2319018
A lot of black folks just lack empathy. Not trying to excuse the behavior, just what I've seen with my family and animals. Also, they don't really look at animals the same way most white people do, no race really does.

>>2318935
Also this, rural people just look at animals differently (especially fucking cats, they really fucking hate cats for some reason).
>>
>>2321702
Thank you anon
>>
File: 1427894943695.png (279KB, 445x472px) Image search: [Google]
1427894943695.png
279KB, 445x472px
>mfw reading through the gofundme
>>
>>2318713
If I shot one of the nogs would I get charged for animal abuse?
>>
File: driveby-boyz-hood-120131.jpg (27KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
driveby-boyz-hood-120131.jpg
27KB, 360x240px
>>2318713

Around here our blacks drive around airgunning animals in the middle of neighborhoods.
>>
niggers are truly subhuman
>>
>>2322757
She's barely literate, but they seem like good people.
>>
>>2318722
niggers
>>
Coons as usual.
>>
>>2318722

Empathy and caring for animals and nature is directly correlated to high intelligence.

Take from that what you will.
>>
>>2320437
Maybe, but it's still underrated
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.