[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /an/ hate cats so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1482113840105s.jpg (2KB, 122x125px) Image search: [Google]
1482113840105s.jpg
2KB, 122x125px
Tell me, why does /an/ hate cats so much?
I understand outdoor cat hate but why does /an/ hate them just for being cats.

I WANT AN ACTUAL REASON NOT JUST "they're disgusting and deserve to die" THAT'S NOT A VALID REASON.
>>
It's a meme mate and people respond to the bait so easily it's never going to stop. So get over it you cat pissing smelling faggot.
>>
i dont actually care if you like them and i think theyre fine, its just a fact that the people who like to talk about them/post pictures of them online are almost always incredibly easy to get a rise out of due to the personality types that are attracted to cats.

additionally, please delete this thread and repost this in the already existing meta thread, which each board is allowed to have one of, and this is
>>
4chan is the contrarian website. The general internet loves cats so the edgelords here have to contradict it. Most of it's shitposting, or genuine hate from a few posters. Most of us don't give a fuck one way or the other.
>>
>>2316900
It's mostly a response to how defensive cat owners can be. Also they kill native species and carry toxoplasmosis.
>>
>>2316907
Song birds aren't important at all. They should have been killed off long ago but "muh song birdz so qt"
>>
>>2316908
agreed. cats too.
>>
File: 1298552948178.jpg (140KB, 578x536px) Image search: [Google]
1298552948178.jpg
140KB, 578x536px
>>2316908
See anon? Like sharks to chum, or like a cat to a critically endangered species
>>
File: b please.jpg (2KB, 125x110px) Image search: [Google]
b please.jpg
2KB, 125x110px
>>2316902
yo mate, great insult, it burned a hole through my heart.
>>
they stank and catfags are eternally in denial of this fact
>>
>>2316931
that is what you call a stereotype my friend, not all cat lovers are like that.
>>
>>2316900

I don't hate cats.

I hate shitty outdoor cats and their irresponsible, lazy owners.
>>
>>2316900
I genuinely hate them out of envy. They get to do whatever they want all day and people reward them for it.

Fuck cats.
>>
Hating cats here is the equivalent of hating women on /r9k/. Just the mention of it makes people sperg out. But by now it's just shit posting and bait so we're stuck with it.
>>
They are not able to do anything meaningful in society unlike dogs and they just leech off the owner

I don't hate them
>>
Cats just have the worst kinds of owners.
>>
>>2317674
>They are not able to do anything meaningful in society
You mean like riding around in the purse of a white socialite?
Or do you mean being chained in a back yard until it bites one of the neighborhood children?
Or do you mean killing 20+ people every year?

The vast majority of dogs aren't useful or meaningful, and cats aren't harmful if they're cared for properly. You're just making a shitty attempt at rationalizing a stupid bias.

Or trolling.
>>
>>2316905
How is a thread asking about the unreasonable hatred of cats on /an/, and the meta thread even remotely similar?
>>2316900
It's mainly trolls OP, this board is piss easy to bait.
>>
>>2317707
If you honestly can't see the difference between service dogs and house cats then you are the one with the problem m8.
Just because the vast majority are treated like pets doesn't take away from the fact that dogs are trained and used in far more situations that benefit people, unlike cats.
>>
>>2317711
By that logic you should feel the same way about non-service dogs as you do about cats.
>>
>>2317707
You know when he said that he meant things like

Service dogs
Police dogs
Bomb and drug dogs
Search and rescue dogs
Hearding dogs
Sled dogs

There are no cat equivalents for any of that. But you already knew that, which is why you made your non-argument.
>>
>>2317714
I look at them both as pets or companion animals.
This has nothing to do with the fact that dogs are trained and utilized for specific tasks and purposes, while cats are generally not.
>>
>>2317718
The same could be said of literally any pet animal that isn't a dog. It was a poor argument to begin with.
>>
>>2317730
OP's question was why /an/ hate cats so much and one of the reasons why is because they are useless to society, what is there to not understand?
>>
>>2316900
I hate them because they keep killing my outdoor lizards. That's right, if catfags can get all up in arms about loose dogs mauling their cat then I'm gonna be up in arms about strays and outdoors killing my lizzies.
Also, kittens are disgusting.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.