[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

Why are dogs so much more superior than cats?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: cute dogge.jpg (86KB, 858x536px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cute dogge.jpg
86KB, 858x536px
Why are dogs so much more superior than cats?
>>
>>2316390
Speaking purely objectively, dogs have a much higher level of practical applications. Even traditional feline roles such as mousing can often be performed to the same degree if not better than by a dog.
Catfags will try and fail to refute this.
>>
because theyre cute and loyal and dont have toxoplasmosis
>>
>>2316390
Because they're not.
>>
>>2317081
>t.No Argument
Why don't you post the HP Lovecocks meme where he justifies being forever alone because of thooperiority
>>
>>2316390
Generally speaking but typically true;
Dogs are submissive.
Cats are dominant.

Its like dating, it you are submissive you find a dominant partner and vice versa.

A relationship between 2 doms or 2 subs never works out.

It works the same way with pets to an extent too.
>>
>>2317086
Fine, you want arguments?

- Don't need a human to clean up after them.
- If it's an outside cat, you don't need to pick up their shit.
- Less expensive (in my experience).
- Don't need any walkies.
- A dog will just love you, because that's what he does. But a cats love has to earned.
- Literally not a mindless slobering slave.
>>
File: 1486934884554.jpg (235KB, 960x746px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486934884554.jpg
235KB, 960x746px
>>2317090
Just keep lying to yourself catfag.
I'm sure only people on /an/ think you're out of your mind.
>>
>>2317090
You're out of your mind, faggot.
>>
>>2317099
>>2317101
That's fine, if that's what you think. Maybe one day you'll learn to accept the truth that dogs are inferior to not only cats but most pets.
>>
>>2317090
Do you happen to be female?
>>
>>2317102
>opinions
neat
>opinions passed off as fact
what a faggot
>>
>>2317105
>not knowing about hyperbole
>taking everything literally
Nice one, you sure made me look like an idiot.

>>2317103
Nope
>>
File: jbjhjjhbvjv.jpg (103KB, 500x730px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jbjhjjhbvjv.jpg
103KB, 500x730px
>>2317090

>Doesn't need a human to clean up after them

Not true, cats can be just as messy as any other animal. While dogs shed hair regularly, cats bring back loads of shit back into the house while also destroying any soft fabrics or house hold items.

>don't have to pick up their shit

>You don't need to pick up their shit

In my experience, they just shit outside in the back garden so not very different from dogs. Although, if you are one of those sub humans who doesn't pick up their animal's shit and leaves it for others to pick up then please stop having pets.

>Less expensive

Depends on the breed and location. Kind of a mute point as both cats and dogs can vary in price.

>Don't need any walkies

A fair point which is true but I'm not a lazy shit and enjoy going for walks.

> A dog will just love you while you have to earn cat's love

Bullshit. They are animals who see you as provider but both have to be looked after right to gain their affection. If you don't make the effort then they won't give a shit and will not listen to your commands.

> Literally mindless slobering slave

A dog is a much more capable companion compared to a cat when you consider the amount of roles they provide in society. Guard dogs, drug sniffers, blind support and other rescue roles. Even generally, they are great for home security just because they bark at intruders and provide much more social interaction. Cats can also be well taught and provide a number of decent services but when compared with dogs, they are the lesser of the two.

If you can't handle looking after a dog, I suggest getting a gold fish.
>>
>>2317090

> Don't need a human to clean up after them.
If you don't want your house smelling like cat piss and shit, yes you still do, litterbox changing counts as "cleaning up".

> If it's an outside cat, you don't need to pick up their shit.
Translation: I'm a lazy cunt and my cat shits in other people's yards

> Don't need any walkies.
Refer to above

> A dog will just love you, because that's what he does. But a cats love has to earned.
Dumb stereotype, plenty of dogs need to build up trust with a person before they are affectionate, plenty of cats approach strangers and beg to be pet.

> Literally not a mindless slobering slave.
Implying the partnership between dogs and humans is bad? Dogs are intelligent enough to do all sorts of important jobs, and cats are literally useless creatures that leech off of you while you pat yourself on the back for "earning" their love.
>>
>>2317090
100% catbro
I have nothing against dogs but cats are vastly superior. They are intelligent, adorable, mischievous and graceful. Cats are descended from prairie roaming wild beasts, how can dogfags compete
>>
>>2317106
>Maybe one day you'll learn to accept the truth that dogs are inferior to not only cats but most pets.
Oh so this is your hyperbole that I shouldn't take literally because it's just an exaggeration.
Got it. I don't know why you felt necessary to post it other than sarcasm, but you're right, that statement was totally broken. B.S.and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone I guess.
>>
File: Bad ass pupper.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bad ass pupper.webm
1MB, 640x640px
>>2317124

There is no "competing". Dogs are in a class of their own when it comes to their relationship with man.
>>
If you're an x person then you're a cunt and everything that's wrong with the world. I hope whichever animal you've arbitrarily landed on eats your corpse.
>>
>>2317090
>D-don't need a-a human to c-clean u-u--up a-after them...
If they're inside they could shit on the floor and you have to clean their litterbox, Faggot.
>If it's an outside cat, you don't need to pick up their shit
Well congratulations! It just shat in your neighbour's yard and he picked up his shit and got toxoplasmoisis! Cunt. I hope your nigger cat gets shot by a BB gun repeatdly then hit by a car then raped by an angry furry who happened to drive the car.
>Less expensive
Cunt, They scratch furniture like motherfuckers. shed invisible hairs that can choke you to death (But dog's fur is visible) and they will cost you so much to fix their shait when they get hit by a car and survive or maybe get the black plague from a fucking critter
>Don't need any walkies
Lazy people's pets hooray! But you still let them outside, Fucking stupid nigger. At this point you're baiting.
>A dog will just love you, because that's what he does. But a cats love has to be earned
Oh, So you just get a dog from the street then ka-blam you have him love you? That's not how it works. You must too get a dog's trust so he can be submissive to you. And cats will never love and just see you as their human slave
>Literally not a mindless slobering slave
Because you're the cat's mindless slobering slave. Cats are useless pieces of shits that don't do anything expect sleep, shit, eat, sleep some more, shit, get dick sucked by catfag owner, sleep some more. While dogs are actually intelligent creatures that could ACTUALLY work instead of being worked for.

Now excuse this. But I honestly lost hope in catfags
>>
File: hLGH5uk.jpg (633KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hLGH5uk.jpg
633KB, 1920x1080px
I literally like dogs and cats equally. Anyone else?
>>
>>2316390
Fuck off dogs and cats are inferior when compared to birds but dogfags and catfags will try to defend themselves.
>>
>>2317159
birds are great and all, but outclassed by herps
>>
>>2317106
>i was only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>2317124
I also have opinions.

Catfags eternally BTFO
>>
>>2317159
Pfff...this guy's talking about birds. Horses are where it's at!
>>
>>2317090
lol
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.