[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /an/! Not sure if you remember me, but about a year and a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (767KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
767KB, 1936x1936px
Hey /an/!
Not sure if you remember me, but about a year and a half ago I bought a Shiba Inu puppy saying I was going to show her, test her health, and breed her if all goes well.

My first opportunity for an All breed show is coming up in July and I'm very excited. She's just about hitting that age where everything should fall together.

Let's discuss dog breeds, favourites and least favourites!
What your opinion is on showing and such.

Here's pic related! Just a snooze shot of course!
>>
Wasn't it you who had the shiba pup that attacked your wiener dog over a bone or something
>>
>>2316120
>purebred memedog
>breedshow
>back yard breeding
die in multiple fires you insufferable faggot
>>
>>2316153
>purebred meme dog
what's wrong with that?
>breed show
it's just a show showing off different breeds.
>back yard breeding
what's wrong with this also, i'm not a dog expert but this doesn't seem like something you should get triggered about
>>
>>2316174
>what's wrong with that?
the purebred part.
fuck purebred anything, it's genetic bullshit and it needs to stop. we have known that since royal families used to inbreed like crazy and go retarded, but somehow the "pure blood" shit is still around.

breed for function, not appearance. this also addresses
>breed show
and to a certain extent
>back yard breeding

theres enough dogs out there already. you basically just wanna make money of / gain status with your inbred memedog, and I think you're despicable for it
>>
>>2316185
>purebred
i don't see the problem with that, it's just 2 dogs of the same breed breeding.
>breed show
oh, again, what's the problem with that? As long as it's not forced it should be fine.
>Back yard breeding
Yeah that's a little evil but what about if they just want some pups? Nothing really evil about that.
Oh and i'm not OP, i'm just an anon.
>>
>>2316174
I'll tell you what, you're gonna pay money to get that dog in a show and you will be very disappointed if he's from a BYB. BYBs do not breed to standard, they just drop two dogs of the same breed together regardless of if they have severe faults or not. They also don't breed to the breed's temperament standard, which is taken to account the higher you go up in shows. Also BYBs overprice their dogs to hell. I've raised puppies before, and without any of the excess shit good breeders do, they cost me less than $20 a pupp, and BYBs sell them for a few hundred, usually getting at least a $180 profit at the very low end. At least a reputable breeder selling a dog for a grand spent a grand on the dog to begin with.

Honestly if you got your dog from a byb it's not breeding quality, because you will never know if the dog could be breeding quality or if it could develop problems down the line.

http://omalmalamutes.com/omal/littercost.htm
>>
>>2316191
>>>2316185
>>purebred
>i don't see the problem with that, it's just 2 dogs of the same breed breeding.
so whats wrong with brother and sister reproducing?

>>breed show
>again, what's the problem with that?
ok, would you see a problem with fat-shows for fat-fetishists?

say there was a whole subculture of people why have a thing for morbidly obese girls/women, and they have public shows where they parade these unhealthy abominations around like it's something to be proud of, and generally promote girls get as fat as possible as early as possible

do you see no problem with that either?
>>
>>2316144
Unfortunately yes. What happened is we left them alone for about ten minutes and the dachshund tried to take the Shiba's bone and the Shiba bit her for it.
I went through lots of training with her since then and now both of them couldn't care less if the other took their bone, so problem solved.

As for other things, I'm not just blindly going in to breed her. I'm jumping through all of the hoops to make sure she'll produce quality pups.
Health testing, genetic testing, showing (which btw she is from a reputable breeder and I've nearly memorized the breed standard which she upholds), and making sure she's suited to a stud properly so it benefits the breed.
Not to mention, if she does do well in all of these categories and I do breed her because of that, all of the puppies will receive every necessary vaccines, which bybs do not do. In fact, no byb does any of the things I've listed.
>>
>>2316185
hallilujah. i'm with you mate. fuck purebred fans and guys who breed their dogs. there are enough dogs dying everyday because of you people,not giving a chance to strays around the world. you get the same kind of affection. and dont buy into the whole "each breed has its own personality" kind of bullshit breeders are spreading. wake up,and meet the dog that is going to die tomorrow near your streets
>>
>>2316467
Sorry, not everyone wants a mutt.
If I'm going to be with a dog for 15 years, I want it to be pleasing to look at.
Also:
>all hounds are noisy and either bark or howl
>all terriers are mega high energy and excitable
>all retrieving breeds have a soft bite
>all working/pulling breeds need to have a working/pulling output to control the incredible amount of energy they produce
>all herding breeds like to nip at feet and run around children and people

Come on man.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.