[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>family dog is sick >my parents take him to a vet >has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3084.jpg (89KB, 335x282px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3084.jpg
89KB, 335x282px
>family dog is sick
>my parents take him to a vet
>has some sort of skin infection
>get some medicated shampoo and have to give him these antibiotic injections
>supposed to give him bath once a day with it for a week
>parents don't want to deal with bathing him
>parents too afraid of hurting him with needle
>I try to do it but have no idea what I'm doing and afraid I'm going to fuck something up
>younger sister is a vet tech who lives out of state
>she tries explaining to me how to do it over the phone
>absolutedisaster.jpg
>she ends up using some vacation time to come visit and help us out with him
>she gives him the shots like it's nothing
>she's giving him the medicated bath and walking me through how to do it
>infection is all over his stomach and dick so she has to make sure to shampoo there
>she just starts nonchalantly rubbing shampoo all over his genital are
>"um... shouldn't you use gloves or a brush or something?"
>"what? Anon, it's not a big deal. You just lather him up down there and rinse after letting it sit"
>"but you're touching his dick, doesn't that weird you out?"
>no, not really. It's just another body part"

now not only do I feel absolutely useless next to my sister, but kinda creeped out. Wouldn't most people find touching dog dick to be weird? I can't be the only one
>>
It's no different than bathing your new born baby. Don't be a pussy OP, help your dogbro out. It's not like you're jerking him off, you're getting rid of an infection that makes him uncomfortable.
>>
File: Wut4.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Wut4.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>Wouldn't most people find touching dog dick to be weird?
Well yeah, if you're just bored on a Saturday night, sure that would be weird.
Given the context however it was something that had to be done. The dog can't do it, so as a responsible owner you gotta do what you gotta do. Just remember it's for the dogs health, and try to look at it as a belly rub with a happy ending. No big deal.
>>
>>2311581
It's like changing a baby's diapers OP. You really should be embarrassed your sister had to take time off to perform a couple of menial tasks.
>>
My rat is very old and doesn't groom as much so she gets discharge around her vagina and I have to clean it with a washcloth. It's not weird, you're taking care of your animal's health. Nurses have to wash their patients private parts and that's worse desu.
>>
>>2311589
>>2311607

These. The only weird one is you for sexualizing your dog, closet furry.
>>
>>2311581
When I did nursing assistant work back in high school, I had to scrub my fair share of strange adults' genitals. After the first few times, it ceases to phase most people. This also holds true with babysitters and new parents that have to change babies. You really gotta get in there to get those areas clean. With animals it's even a step further down. Cleaning my roommate's overweight cat's butt area with baby wipes when he fails to wash himself properly has never been a big deal, just kinda gross. It's okay if you personally want to use gloves, but the action itself shouldn't be too bothersome.
>>
You do what you gotta do, OP. It's doesn't feel weird for long and it's not weird at all really.
I've had to clean animal dicks, wash and groom around their assholes, change and bathe both babies and old people. The only thing I refuse to do is express anal glands because fick that, even I have a limit.
>>
lol I was expecting something less trivial. Cleaning my dogs' verginers and bungi is several orders of magnitude less disgusting than cleaning their shit and piss, which I'm certain you've done at some point. Just do it. Also don't be afraid to call the vet themselves for demos -- God knows how much you paid them already.
>>
>>2311581
>Wouldn't most people find touching dog dick to be weird?

Your sister is a vet tech and it would be extremely unprofessional for anyone in the veterinary field to balk at a task simply because it involved genitals (or anything else they might find uncomfortable). If there's no medical or safety reason to take a hands off or protected approach (e.g. a brush or gloves), then they're not gonna -- it'd just be a waste of time or supplies or be inconvenient.

And like >>2311673 >>2311652 >>2311622 >>2311607 >>2311589 all say, it's a normal part of caring for another creature that your average person would get over very quickly.
>>
>>2311581
>Needed to get a part-time job
>Friend gives me a tip to stock at Victoria's Secret
>Folding panties for 8 hours, you realized there's nothing especially sexual about underwear
>In fact, the only time they're ever erotic is when they're actually on someone
>Otherwise, they're just very little pieces of clothing
>People still give me weird looks when I tell them I've worked there

You're being immature, OP. Heaven forbid you ever have a kid. In fact, heaven forbid your family got a fucking dog when this fucking stop you when you're dog's health is at risk.

>Also, someone hasn't watched Clerks
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.