[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Man verses Monkey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I think I can fuck up a gorilla with my bare hands

I practice MMA for 7 years now, boxing in parallel for 6 years, I could.
Not to count strength training at the gym for 4 years, 6 ft 1 1/2 for 189 lbs.

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, the gorilla is finished.

You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything.
Any man with a minimum of training can beat a gorilla with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.
>>
make it a chimp
>>
No, you have people who know the first thing about animals saying that it won't work.

You can't just stand there and dodge it, that isn't how apes fight. It isn't going to just square up and start swinging, it is going to come grapple you, at which point you are fucked.

Granted you're likely nothing like you described in the first place either, so fuck off.
>>
>>2308581
so basically 10 men against 1 gorilla?

Barehanded? I guess if some are willing to die, 5 men could hold it while one kicks it's head until it faints.
>>
>>2308581
3rd or 4th time i've seen this copypasta
>>
>>2308598
I even saw it on /int/ the other day. I always assumed it was started on /fit/
>>
>>2308581
Go try it someplace in Africa.
I want to read news of a half naked white tourist shot to death by a park's guards because he was trying to fight gorillas.
>>
I want to shock the monkey
>>
>>2308590
People just get in each others way at a certain point.
>>
Who would win?

One man armed with Arsenal SLR107 or 10 gorillas?
>>
>>2308662
>>
>>2308644

Actually laughed out loud on that one.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.