[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if you came home from the video store (you were renting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: cat-113-dead-kittens-web__oPt.jpg (34KB, 450x359px) Image search: [Google]
cat-113-dead-kittens-web__oPt.jpg
34KB, 450x359px
What if you came home from the video store (you were renting movie DVDs) and you went into the kitchen, and there were 46 cats in your kitchen?
>>
>>2308543
Why in the ever loving fuck would I rent DVDs?
Totally unrealistic situation, OP is a fag.
>>
Open the door and let the ones willing to leave go and take the rest out two by two.
Then try to figure out how they got in, and clean up and damage they caused.
Christ, it's going to take the entire jug of vinegar to get rid of the piss smell.
>>
Eat or fuck them, like I would do to my own cat. I was renting VHS tapes, though.
>>
>>2308543

Rub myself with catnip, lay down in the middle of them and let them ravish me.
>>
>>2308543
Remove them before I get fleas, and find out how they got inside
>>
>>2308543
Who's cleaning up 46 dead cats afterwards though?
>>
what year is it where you live?
>>
I've got a gas oven.
>>
freak out and call the cops then an exterminator then a professional cleaning service

stay at a motel for a while

cats are fucking gross, and cats in the kitchen are one of my biggest triggers
>>
>>2309087
I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYES
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.