[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom says she'll get me a dog for my birthday (30 year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: PAPILLON.jpg (152KB, 1028x854px) Image search: [Google]
PAPILLON.jpg
152KB, 1028x854px
My mom says she'll get me a dog for my birthday (30 year old, living at home, limited prospects, but job during the non-winter outside doing crap). My first choice is a Papillon. Is this a wise choice for first doggy? Also, where do I acquire said pap?
>>
>>2308270
Your mother would rather see you become an adult, not a dog owner.
Do something with your life faggot, you are a thirty years old.
>>
>>2308274
I have a job faggot, i paint houses and shit, the pay is just utter shit and i have no job in the winter etc
>>
>>2308278
>do something with your life
>b-but I have a shitty job sometimes
>>
>>2308292
Im already depressed, with no girls wanting to fuck me because of my living situation. Anyway, tell me about the doggy pls. If I take it on a walk, are there more "civilized" ways of picking up its shit? I dont want to hold a warm bag of stinking shit for miles
>>
>>2308300
Alright look, I'm not being condescending or an asshole. If you can't afford to set back at least $2000 then you really shouldn't own a dog. Vet bills can get expensive real fast, and it's not fair to the animal if you can't provide for it.
>>
>>2308304
lets assume my mom is aging and really wants a dog too since she has no grandchildren b/c of her sons failures
>>
>>2308274
Only in America is this unacceptable. Keep being great America! One of the many reasons you cunts are going to become literal slaves and then wiped off the planet.
>>
>>2308300
you could train it to only shit in your yard

a small dog would be easier for an older woman to take of while you are at work.
>>
>>2308306
Google Papillion. Research and find out all you can about the breed. It's health, temperament, characteristics typical of the breed, reputable breeders etc.
Google puppy training, and information on socializing and house training.
Decide if this is the breed for you, or if you could deal with a shelter rescue.
Source out local vets in your area and figure out which one will best suit you and your dogs needs.
Remember, you are going to be responsible for another living being so act accordingly.
Good luck, and get your shit together OP.
>>
>>2308318
Ive done the research, but nobody has told me yet about the poop collecting while on a walk - how do i collect it without having to hold that shit for long periods and having it smell / reek
>>
>>2308333
Ziploc bags. Turn it inside out, grab the shit, pull it back through and seal it.
>>2308313
>only in America are people expected to be self sufficient and responsible for themselves by the age of thirty
No
>>
>>2308336
>>only in America are people expected to be self sufficient and responsible for themselves by the age of thirty
age is but a number. At least OP isn;'t in prison.
>>
>>2308345
Age is more than a number faggot, if you are no more mature at thirty than you were at thirteen then you obviously have failed somewhere down the line.
>>
>>2308346
At 13 I was sitting in class, eating chicken tendies for lunch. Now I go up on really high scaffolding and paint houses in YOUR neighborhood you little shit. Every day could be my last. Somebody has to do these shit jobs.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170130-150542.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170130-150542.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
>>2308347
Don't lecture me about how dangerous your job is, you have no idea what I do for a living.
I also stopped ridiculing you, and answered your questions.
Any other posts directed at me I also answered, and used your age as an example, but I effectively got off your ass.
>let me just look over the edge and take a pic
>>
File: Tallshit31.png (4MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Tallshit31.png
4MB, 1440x2560px
>>2308374
This was yesterday
>>
File: Bullshit 53.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Bullshit 53.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>2308377
Here I am.
Now what was you saying about climbing some scaffolding?
>>
>>2308374
>>2308377
>>2308378
you're clearly super autistic and not meant for this board. Replying to you is beneath me, really
>>
>>2308391
>says the thirty year old still living with his mommy
K den
>>
>>2308306

What happens when aging mom dies? Who cares for pupper then?
>>
>>2308336
>>only in America are multi generational households unacceptable
Still not true, but not knowing the difference makes you look like a cunt.
>>
>>2308463

The difference is usually the younger generation prospers and cares for the older as they move into their twilight years, not the younger leeching mentally and fiscally on the older until death.
>>
>>2308270
I grew up with 2 of them, they are decent dogs but purebred dogs often have health issues for example pallions are prone to terrible teeth. If you want a healthy animal I suggest getting a small mutt/mixed breed. On average you get a healthier animal which is cheaper and I can guarantee you will not care what your dog actually looks like as you fall in love with their personalities not their looks.

>>2308333
Walk through areas with public trash cans so you can toss it easily.
>>
>>2308270
Ignoring all other parts of this post...
Papillons are very sweet, loving dogs. I believe that they are pretty easy to train and relatively easy going. HOWEVER they are not without their health issues, They can be prone to heart issues, trachea issues, and I believe dental issues, I've seen many missing teeth. So be prepared that there could be costly health concerns.

That being said, do your research, look up ther characteristics and health concerns. I'd say find a reputable breeder, but a lot of the time breeder dogs, and kennel club dogs can have just as many if not more health prolbems from over/selective breeding.
>>
>>2308333
Well if you're like most neighbors youll throw it in my trashcan right after garbage day so it can ferment for an entire week before actually getting thrown out.
>>
>>2308313
lol are you serious, europeans specially italians are notable for living with their mother's until their 30s
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.