[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's an idea, Australia Instead of engaging in cat g

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: humanbean.jpg (127KB, 763x907px) Image search: [Google]
humanbean.jpg
127KB, 763x907px
Here's an idea, Australia

Instead of engaging in cat genocide, teach your native species to not be faggots

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2015/10/14/australia-defends-decision-to-put-down-2-million-feral-cats/
>>
Feral cats arent easy to hunt, you need at least .22 magnum but Id use a light projectile in a .223. I have shot 1 centre front chest and it still made it 200m the bush with .22lr 42gr subsonic.

I think the use of bullgreyhounds/alaunts to hunt them would be advantageous over open ground.
>>
File: images (36).jpg (29KB, 449x328px) Image search: [Google]
images (36).jpg
29KB, 449x328px
>>2308140
>>
File: wtf79771.jpg (11KB, 236x172px) Image search: [Google]
wtf79771.jpg
11KB, 236x172px
>>2308137
> "The cats are, in fact, two million smaller versions of Cecil the lion," Morrissey wrote, calling the cull "idiocy."
> smaller versions of Cecil the lion
> comparing an endangered species to domestic felines

Fuck off hippy. As someone who routinely finds piles of feathers and blood that were once birds on his property, I endorse and encourage this cull. I can't do shit like >>2308143 if there are predators around.
>>
>>2308140
You don't need a bull bred runner to catch feral cats ffs, any decent saluki blooded/farm collie cross grey will do it and if they don't they're a cull.

Don't let your running dogs on feral cats, they're disgusting and full of bacteria. One of my dogs that would take fox 4 days a week grabbed a feral and it's leg was three times the size with infection and not able to run for months.
>>
>>2308137
Still the kinder decision. Imagine the amount of animals those 2 million cats kill.
>>
b-but /an/ said the whole outdoor cats destroying the ecosystem was a meme!
What happened to pro-vet, anti free roam propaganda?
What happened to "muh studies on a small island"?
What happened to cats have been living next to humans for decades?
You can't just kill the kitties, they're so cute and fluffy!
Who cares about stupid birds anyway?
Im literally shaking, somehow this is Trumps fault too.
>>
>>2308158
>Have hound dog
>Have indoor cats
>Tfw hound dog attacks cats free roaming outside but not cats inside
Feelsgoodman
>>
AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>2308246
I know right? They are almost as bad as some of the shit we see on here.
>>
>>2308247
this place is a bastion against that kind of stupidity compared to most of the internet

i forget that sometimes
>>
>>2308251
For the most part yeah.
We still get a few however, you can usually find them in bait threads.
>>
when will the cat meme end?

they are worthless creatures. so much so that even the people who "care" about them would rather just castrate them and throw them back out into the wild to starve and be diseased than actually care for them.

why do people insist on pretending that cats have value?
>>
cat loving shut-ins btfo
>>
>>2308137
>hello, yas, I'm American and I'd like to apply for a work visa in your beautiful country of Australia.
>what kind of qualifications do I have?
>i work well with cats
>>
>>2308381
because cats are common pets and relateable, people hate the idea of killing htem, same with useless stray dogs
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.