[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neighbors dog hates me, even though we see each other for 6 fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 2013-09-21 12.07.51.jpg (42KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
2013-09-21 12.07.51.jpg
42KB, 640x1136px
Neighbors dog hates me, even though we see each other for 6 fucking years. It tries to jump over the wall to get at me. Is it too stupid to realize I have my own territory and merely passing by the common path by its home does not constitute trespassing ( I do my best to ignore it.)? It's a pomerian mix. I'm very friendly with the neighbor and would really like to get along with this dog.
>>
sounds like your neighbour fucked up training it somewhere. maybe carry some treats on you and try to toss one or two to him when you go past?

>poorly trained, aggressive, territorial dog left in front yard to harass neighbours
>it's a fucking pomeranian

l m a o

what is with people and neglecting poms
>>
>>2307607
Tried that. It eats the snacks and snarls at me while doing it. Felt like a cuck after a couple of times.
>>
Pee and mark your territory
>>
Literally a twenty dollar miracle: https://www.amazon.com/PetSafe-Ultrasonic-Remote-Trainer-Dogs/dp/B000A7GZB6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1485803132&sr=8-1&keywords=dog+sonic+trainer

BTW dogs don't really have a concept for "common area".
>>
>>2307596
>It's a pomeranian mix

There's your problem. Growing up my family shared a back fence with people who bred poms. They little goblins knew everyone their entire lives, but without fail every single time they saw us or our beagle they would act like we were satan incarnate. They would line up at the fence and bark their brains out. My beagle would go up to the fence and piss right in their faces and they wouldn't move an inch. Dumbest dogs on earth.
>>
>>2307596
Dogs are worthless. Poison it and move on. My retarded nigger neighbor had a massive Rottweiler tied to a broken car with rope in his driveway. Stayed out there all year. Anyone who walked past was just feet away from getting mauled. Eventually people got tired of it and killed the dog and harassed the ghetto piece of trash till he moved. The house was nice on the outside but the inside was destroyed.
>>
kick it, see how far will it fly
>>
>>2307596
I'm not a dogfag, but it's common dog behavior to bark and chase things. It's not all, "Shitty owner, bad training". Some dogs get overly excited. I personally do not find it bothersome. I don't know about that specific dog, but many dogs that I've seen act that way aren't trying to attack or hurt anyone....I don't think there's much you can do in-regards to its behaviors.

If it isn't being aggressive then ask the owner if you can give him a treat, and pet him. That's a way to start a relationship with the dog. It may not end the barking and jumping though. It might actually make it worse.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.