[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Just put down my puppo of 15 years, had her since I was 4. She

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2628.png (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2628.png
5KB, 200x200px
Just put down my puppo of 15 years, had her since I was 4. She was the only good constant I had whilst growing up (I had the cliche step dad beats mum and myself bullshit) any anons have a pet they loved some much and how'd you get through it. It's the first time I've cried properly in 3 years. I am student paramedic as well but some reason this got to me.
>>
>>2304525
Yeah I Can relate to the whole situation because Over the years my mom moved on from father to father who she each built a relationship that lasted a couple years or so and basically had a kid with each one (I have five dads and four siblings, but Im hoping this dad is the last) because she has now matured because she is 30? But even so Im thankful for each and every one of my siblings and love them all equally and I just cant bring myself to hate my mom at all because I know what she did was for us to live a better life and she wanted that truly for all her kids but Im rambling so gtg
>>
>>2304528
Ty anon, mum was with this bloke for 12 yrs until I through him out when was 17. I have my little brother now who's 12 which just made it so difficult to put doggo down since she's be mine 15 out of my 19 years alive
>>
>>2304532
Yeah Life isnt easy but push through and keep moving forward
>>
>>2304534
I know anon, still sucks none the less
>>
Sucks, but that's the natural cycle of life. Think about the good moments you two had together and move on. Maybe you can get another one and make new memories.
>>
>>2304602
Cheers and yeah I get, doing paramedicine you learn that. It was just my first time watching something I care a lot about die in front of me, should be alright in a couple days.

Got an 11 month kelpie x whippet btw which she helped brake in so it should be okay after some time.
>>
>>2304525
My tigger was the ugliest, nastiest, dumbest, sweetest cat you would have ever met. He was 26 lbs and would hop into your lap and grossly, gargling purr your ears off as soon as he saw a sad look on your face. He came into my family's life as a stray kitten who just walked into our door back in 04. That silly old cat helped me through a childhood of racist ghetto people (an Asian amongst blacks and Hispanics does not quickly find acceptance), dad cheating on mom, and a whole lot of other B.S..

Just cherish the memories you had together. I hold the moments I had with ol' tig-hear very close to my heart. Instead of being sad he's gone, i'm happy that he was ever a part of my life.
>>
>>2304615
I understand what you mean anon, it's that classic saying you don't know how much you need something till it's gone. I'm glad you had some good ones anon as did I, all part of the grieving process as they say
>>
>>2304528

Damn anon, your mum's a whore.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.