[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R.I.P

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: miko.jpg (713KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
miko.jpg
713KB, 2048x1536px
Helo 4chan people, it's my first time posting something so don't be rude if i break some rules.
I read a lot of stuff here,i'm mostly into /x board .
So after 14 years my beloved cat died,yesterday.I have no really close friends to talk with,so here i am,at least i know people won't mock me or something like it,i hope.
He was my best friend,it's as hard as loosing someone from you'r family,he died of a knee desease,uncurable,he holded 3 weeks in the end.
At least he's suffering has ended,farewell my friend.
>>
I'm very sorry for your loss. That was 14 years you brought joy to his life, and I bet he brought quite a lot of joy to yours too. Never forgot the times you shared, they'll always be precious. He'd want you to live a happy life, so do your best.
>>
Rip sweet boy. I hope you will feel better OP. I know how hard it must be for you.
He's in heaven sleeping tight.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 720x540px
My cat died after 21 years. She went in her sleep on her favorite sponge bob blanket. Always finding my girlfriends lost hair ties and meowing till we came and got them. We ended up burying her under the rose bush where she would sun bath. I press F to pay respect to your cat.
>>
>>2302734
Thank you very much,i'm sure he is.
I apreciate the few kind words, death is part of life but it always hurt as a son of a bitch.
>>
>>2302741
I'm really sorry to hear that,that must've been hard to handle,it's always hard when you'r beloved pet die's :/.Thank you for payinf respect,i really apreciate the kindness in here.
F
>>
>>2302497
I can't forget the memories he bringed me,i will always remember the nigth he came to life,to this big planet and how wonderfull thats was,it's like if some part of you break's at this point.
Thank you for you'r kinds words, i really apreciate.
>>
>>2303204
Your grammar is horrible.
>>
>>2303208
zero fucks given
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.