[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hooligan slaughters 40 guinea pigs in France

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

There, in this shelter that hosts small animals, the perpetrators massacred about forty guinea pigs and rabbits throwing them against walls and objects. They did not stop at that, they also destroyed about fifteen pens enclosing the animals. "All of the animals have the same trauma, fractures of the spinal column and an explosion of the internal organs, and I took them to a veterinarian who autopsied two of them, all the others were in the same condition. They were thrown like tennis balls, breaking their neck" insists Andree Chatelet.

what kind of twisted individual would so something like this what the fuck I know this is 4chan and shitposters will reply with their usual edgyness ITT but holy shit this article made me depressed /an/

http://www.languedocliving.com/hooligan-slaughters-40-guinea-pigs-news-6773.html
>>
The kind that enjoys football apparently.
>>
What bothers me is that it seems unlikely that they'll be caught.
>>
>>2301393
The kind that experiment doing this with animals before moving on to people, prolly.
>>
>>2301409

Something similar happened near my place, they got the person on finger prints but apparently they don't count for shit in animal crimes. Everyone knows who it was but they got away with it.
>>
>>2301393
Pet overpopulation problem. Too many->nearly free monetarily ->morally worthless->??? hard-to-make animal protection laws as a result + Urbanization as in tons of people in one place and families don't give a shit problem. You can't do squat to teens who are hated at home and stressed out everywhere else and also just skip classes. And all grown up they don't become any wiser, living in the same situation but also with easier drugs and alcohol awailable. Also, just statistically, world wide economic uneasiness = more shit like in the OP. What can you do? Maybe see if someone around you organizes spring park cleanup mob that a tiny bit interesting to kids, maybe with some local music band who are ok with cleaning and playing for basically charity. It's tough... it's hard to make people feel responsible about free animals.
>>
>>2301442
But he got his ass beat by upset people at least?
>>
>>2301414
Evil, sure, but killing 40 people by throwing them around like tennis balls would be somewhat impressive.
>>
>>2301530
Since he practiced on orphan guinea pigs, I imagine he would probably move on to orphan babies next. Which makes it much less impressive. At least it would be more of a workout than the piggies.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.