[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doggy safe birthday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7288.jpg (78KB, 640x753px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7288.jpg
78KB, 640x753px
I want to make my dog a cake. What's the best tasty, healthy recipe for a very special birthday boy? Preferably including icing that I could write "happy birthday" on the cake with.
By the way: Yes, I know it's stupid and obviously the dog does not understand birthdays. It's cute, though, and my dogs will probably appreciate the cake.
>>
>>2301268
bump because I love when people love their dogs
>>
>>2301268
Definitely not a chocolate cake.

Well, that depends on how much you love your dog.
>>
File: Barnaby.jpg (726KB, 1440x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Barnaby.jpg
726KB, 1440x1920px
A steak
Cooked med rare
>>
A steak, with a big meaty bone to chew on, and an hour of belly rubs
>>
flour, sugar, dairy, eggs are all okay for dogs in small quantities. dogs usually love peanut butter, you could make some kind of peanut butter icing. i'd stay away from box mixes, they have all kinds of preservatives and shit.
>>
>>2301386
Raw steak or cooked steak bone? I've never given my dogs any cooked bones. Is it just chicken bones that can be bad?
>>
>>2301446
Any bird bones, except make something like an Emu's, is going to be bad for anything, considering they're like hollow point bullets to your gut.
>>
>>2301370
Aw, what a cutie.
>>
>>2301386
>>2301370
Is that your pooch? They're very cute. The birthday boy in question is a lab too.
Anyway, might make some steak for his birthday dinner, but i'd still like to make him a cake. By the way, he recently lost a good deal of weight being sick, so don't be concerned that I'm feeding my dog like 3,000 calories.
>>2301446
I've heard raw bones are fine, and i've seen many a dog eat entire rabbit and chicken carcasses. Opinions seem to be pretty varied.

I found a recipe that calls for peanut butter, carrots, eggs, honey, vanilla extract, flour, and some other stuff. I could frost it with peanut butter or make a frosting with yogurt chips. Thoughts or suggestions? Sounds tasty and safe enough to me.
>>
File: IMG_7470.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7470.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Not that this thread was very helpful, but his birthday went great. Happy first birthday, bud.
>>
Liver pate icing would be awesome but it depends on what your dogs stomach is like. If its used to only eating kibble then you shouldn't go big on quantities of anything or he might shit all over the place even if the food is healthy for him.

I'd suggest a cake that you can cut up and use later as treats, cupcakes or just dog treats. Your dogs stomach and ass will appreciate it.
>>
>>2301592
>The birthday boy in question is a lab too

what do you mean? Brutus is a pitbull.
>>
>>2302332
well fuck you too. were you expecting gourmet chefs to be here?
>>
>>2302367
Didn't intend it in a shitty way, just that I didn't get any recipes from the thread, so I felt like the update was only partially relevant.
>>2302346
My mistake. how could I miss such obvious pit traits? Purebred for sure.
>>2302345
Liver pate is a good idea. I find the mere concept of smearing that stuff on a cake ridiculously nauseating, but i'm sure he'll love it much more than I would. I'll save that one for next year. I think that would be easier on the stomach, he gets canned food every night and i'd assume they're somewhat similar. I'll make some gross ass meat cake next year.
>>
>>2302377
i think he'd like a nice pan-seared t-bone steak, bone in

just use butter
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.