[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

worst type of pet owner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 573998152749317.jpg (58KB, 800x670px) Image search: [Google]
573998152749317.jpg
58KB, 800x670px
what's worse? ignorant owners or lazy owners?
>>
I'd say lazy, as they KNOW what they're doing is bad for the animal, yet continue to do it nonetheless.
>>
i'd say ignorant are worse

probably because i'm the latter and my pets are still cared for properly and trained
>>
>>2300288
Cat owners
>>
>>2300288
>immigrant owners
go back to >>>/pol/
>>
I believe ignorant owners. While lazy owners may not give pets an optimal life, I don't think they are as likely to endanger the health and life of their pets. Ignorant owners will be adamant about their way being right, that their dogs do JUST FINE eating chicken bones for example. I think they have the capacity to do more damage.
>>
>>2300288

ignorant and lazy owners
>>
>>2300298
Wtf! No way!
>>
Ignorant. The ones who risk their pets lives constantly because they think they know better than everyone else.
>>
>>2300367
this. it is painful to see ignorant fucks go out of their way to treat a cat as if it is a dog and in doing so, making everybody's life worse off. at least a lazy owner would not put that much effort into being an asshole.
>>
>>2300288
Define "lazy". I have depression and definitely quality as a lazy cunt, but my pets are still better cared for than anyone else I know. I'd say owners who knowingly ignorant; People who aren't caring for their animals and won't listen to people telling them to take better care of them.
>My betta doesn't need a big tank! It's just a fish, seriously. He's fine, he's even blowing bubbles.
>My rat's always been fine alone in a 10 gallon tank. Why do you think you know better?
>Of course I'm going to declaw my cat, I don't want my furniture ruined. Who are you to tell somebody else how to care for their pet?
>>
>>2300295
when i think of lazy i think of my dad

Have english/american bulldog mix, his ears need to be cleaned often. I'm the only one who cleans them, if I dont he will scratch unitl they bleed, and then no one will wash the blood off of him its crazy
>>
File: 1467346014739.jpg (19KB, 385x383px) Image search: [Google]
1467346014739.jpg
19KB, 385x383px
>>2300326
>>
>>2300288
Pug dogs owners.
>>
>>2300288

Both.
>>
>>2300298
You could have just said both, anon.
>>
File: teacup chihuahua.jpg (28KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
teacup chihuahua.jpg
28KB, 700x500px
>>2300288
I'd have to say both and there is no way that I could honestly pick between the two.

Lazy owners remind me of my dad who who has an Eastern German Shepherd that he basically ignores, leaving me having to care for him. Me and my mom are the ones who walk him, trim his nails, brush him, and take care of him and my dad does jack shit.

Ignorant owners because they are often the ones who buy designer breeds that are purposely bred with poor genetics just because they're "cuter", eg; teacup chihuahuas, etc.

Any person who honestly believes any "teacup" breed is natural or healthy needs to have their dogs confiscated and need to not be allowed to own any dogs.
>>
>>2301597
>my rat's been fine alone in a ten gallon tank.

This one triggers me the most. I still remember the guy who posted his naked female that was kept alone in a ten gallon. I could attribute bettas to ignorance and the false, but common, misinformation that's spread. I'm against declawing but after having to rehab a cat that had his claws pulled out with plyers, I now feel like vets should at least still offer it to prevent shit like that.
>>
>>2301703
surely that dog has some kind of syndrome?
>>
>>2300288
I'm going to have to go with ignorant. However, assuming they are just ignorant and not arrogant, I think lazy is much harder to fix. If someone is ignorant, you could just tell them what's what. The problem is ignorant people tend to also be incredibly arrogant. You can see it on 4chan in just about every thread.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.