[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/an/ what do you think is the worst bird? Is it really the A

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 12

File: the ibis.jpg (611KB, 1275x714px) Image search: [Google]
the ibis.jpg
611KB, 1275x714px
/an/ what do you think is the worst bird? Is it really the Australian ibis? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO-OpFjHRbE&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>2299652
Are these the seagulls of Australia but worse?
>>
Can confirm, worst bird.

These fuckers infested the lake in the centre of my town. They are the worst smelling animal I've ever encountered. They've polluted the lake so badly all the other water birds left except a few ducks. People refuse to have picnics there now because they attack anyone with food.

The council has stated they'll drive the birds off after breeding season but I doubt they'll go far. I suspect they'll just go infest one of the less popular lakes around.
>>
File: bin chicken.jpg (37KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
bin chicken.jpg
37KB, 384x384px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L426wOBOdMg
>>
is this like how you guys are exceedingly racist against Aborigines?
>>
File: incoherent.jpg (31KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
incoherent.jpg
31KB, 550x550px
>>2299760
fuck has that got do with ibises?
>>
>>2299652
Yes, cunts eat my marron.
>>
I thought this guy was just memeing, ibises in the US don't act like this at all, they're just a regular wading bird.

So it's like somebody took a seagull and made it stink, which is about the only thing I can think of that would make it worse.
>>
File: elster.jpg (32KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
elster.jpg
32KB, 680x453px
these fuckers annoy the CRAP out of me and the local animals around here
>>
You people should 'man up' and be grateful that some species are doing alright
>>
File: c0072801_12351961.png (40KB, 840x836px) Image search: [Google]
c0072801_12351961.png
40KB, 840x836px
>>2299737
You really need to get your shit together, Austrailia.

birds - 2
Austrailia - 0
>>
>>2299838
Nice reddit joke pal
>>
File: IMG_5762.jpg (135KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5762.jpg
135KB, 960x960px
>>
>>2300268
Do they even care?
>>
File: Tammy_Slaton.jpg (28KB, 196x267px) Image search: [Google]
Tammy_Slaton.jpg
28KB, 196x267px
they were encroached on by the cities and thrive there, naturally they have a reddish tint but in the city they're all white for some reason they don't smell bad in the marshes but due to their diet in the city they smell like shit, its not necessarily their fault its the stuff that we throw away
http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/offtrack/behind-the-ibis-invasion/6842242
>>
>>2300468
reason is easy, the feathers are colored by pigments found in shrimps they eat
>>
>>2299805
>ibises in the US don't act like this at all, they're just a regular wading bird.
I think that's because ibises in the US don't have the same niche
The Sacred ibis of Africa acts similar, and white storks from Europe love landfills

Here's a species of heron that enjoys landfills:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4Fr3JogOic
>>
>>2300494
>I think that's because ibises in the US don't have the same niche
I rethought this and that is possibly false, it looked like Threskiornis has bigger beaks but I am unsure
>>
>>2299805
Guess what, we have a liar here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdrF9prfPCA
>>
>>2300512
beautiful
>>
>>
>>2303496
kek
>>
File: JUSTICE.png (21KB, 673x107px) Image search: [Google]
JUSTICE.png
21KB, 673x107px
This happened yesterday. I was there. It was based.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-21/ibis-strangled-man-threatens-brisbane-cbd-pedestrians/8200362
>>
>>2303496
I recognize that area, that's the eating area outside the southbank fish and chips spot in Brisbane, I worked at the cafe nearby and out ibis/seagull/pigeon policy was to squirt the fuckers with a spray bottle. Once, some american tourist got pissed at me for squirting them cause 'I was being cruel to nature'.
I guarantee that there is nothing natural about these birds.
>>
>>2299652
HUMANS are garbage. it's HUMANS who pollute everything, shit everything up.

inevitable there are some animals that adapt, become less shy and eat human trash basically (doves, pidgeons, rats, mice, etc)
the problem isnt the birds, the problem is the humans who destroy every animals' habitat. what other choice do they have but to live in our shit and piss and eat our garbage?

exterminate the human species now!
>>
>>2305431
CRAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIN
>>
>>2305455
He's not wrong though.
>>
>>2305497
He may not be wrong, but he is just bitching.
You want to push for education towards animal reform, great. Making a post that is nothing more than complaining about the human race is counterproductive and asinine at best.
>>
>>2305506
this whole thread's theme is bitching about a particular type of bird.
I was merely pointing out that the real problem is humans, not birds that happen to have learned to cohabitate with humans
>>
I've always wanted to grab one of those cunts by its lanky beak and swing it around. I'd pay to shoot them all day with a .22
>>
>>2305431
>exterminate the human species now!
Yes, it would be best if you would start with yourself
>>
File: WP_20170127_007.jpg (2MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170127_007.jpg
2MB, 2592x1456px
>hungry
>catch a fish
>proceed to choke on in
>die on a beach while seagulls and other feathered fuckers laught the fuck out of their ass
>i was the cancer, i deserve it

I take the photo today, what a moron
>>
File: Branta_canadensis_2011-04-27_1.jpg (4MB, 4153x2772px) Image search: [Google]
Branta_canadensis_2011-04-27_1.jpg
4MB, 4153x2772px
All they do is shit on sidewalks and attack things.
>>
>>2299880
It's not from reddit, though.
>>
>>2305431

Fucking Dalek.

Also fuck Road Island Red Roosters.
>>
>>2307574
WHAT???

Oh, roosters. Yeah, I guess all roosters are dicks. When we raised chickens when I was a kid, Reds were the sweetest, cleanest of all our birds. They didn't kill each other, or peck at you when you were grabbing their eggs. 10/10 birdos.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.