[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

what are some small frou frou hair dogs that are also smart?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

what are some small frou frou hair dogs that are also smart?
>>
>>2299286
Many of them are pretty smart. I think the smartest of the small dog breeds is the Pomeranian. This does not mean they are easier to train, it's actually a reason why so many small dogs are little shits. It really just means they are more work.
>>
Miniature poodles, like their larger brethren, are pretty smart and can be as frou frou as you want.
>>
>>2299334
yeah, my mom's Yorkie was able to figure out that old 'treat under a towel' test pretty quickly, and he is a bit of a little shit.

He somehow managed to catch and kill a mourning dove somehow. I still don't know how he did it.
>>
>>2299286
>frou frou hair dogs
You're all a bunch of fucking fags for liking these annoying little fucks.
>>
>>2299916
>hurr durr i'm so tough and masculine
>>
>>2299916
>Yo ese, check out mah Peetbull, isn't he loco?
>Hey Moonraven, you seen my packmate yet? The breeder said he was a Husky, but I'm pretty sure he's part wolf.

Which one of these is you?
>>
>>2299916
>What kind of dog do I like? Well, you know me, I'm insecure in my masculinity so I only own dogs based on how aggressive and manly they look. This is Killer, he's 97.5% wolf and pit. I love to tell everyone I meet that he could kill their dogs easily.
>>
>>2299286
Papillons are very smart. Not very frou frou, but the sideburns are admirable. Why do you want a "smart" dog, though? Do you actually have any interest in training it, or are you just convinced that all small dogs are stupid and you're going to buy a poodle just to teach it sit, lay down, and come?
>>
Papillons, miniature poodles.
>>
my frou frou thread is alive!

>>2300194
well, i have a min pin now and i consider him to be quite smart but his hair is short and boring

i know there are some smart frou frous like poodles and some dumber ones like shih tzus or however you spell it

i want a dog that's at least as smart as my min pin but i'd like to also have fun doing hair styles and clips on it

so nothing double coated which i'm pretty sure a papillion is

i really like the yorkie and terriers in general but i'm worried about horrible breeding so...
>>
>>2300220
Just get one from a good breeder. Problem solved. Or, adopt an adult if you're a poorfag. You won't have to worry about their temperament changing or them growing from a puppy into a cunt.
But still, why do you want a particularly smart dog? I don't see the point unless you're interested in training it to do a bunch of stuff. I think most dogs are smarter than people give them credit for, and I truly doubt you'll notice much difference between your min pins intelligence and most "frou frou" dogs unless you're actually training them beyond "sit, lay down." Min pins aren't remarkably intelligent, so i'd say focus on their temperament and health rather than intelligence. If you like yorkies, find an outstanding breeder or a good rescue.
>>
>>2300020
Fucking kek
>>
>>2300020
Just forgot to name the pitbull Brutus
>>
>>2299286
Do you have any videos of these being lit on fire?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.