[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you remove your dogs papilloma? I just did my dogs with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170116-140026.jpg (314KB, 953x725px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170116-140026.jpg
314KB, 953x725px
Do you remove your dogs papilloma?

I just did my dogs with fishing braid.

I tied it to a fence post then made a noose and put it around the dogs wart and he ran and it popped off with no mess and no apparent residual pain.
>>
My dog got them as a puppy. They were pretty ugly to do that but 10 seconds of research told me they'd go away as his immune system matured and developed antibodies against the virus in the papillomas.

No reason to remove it yourself unless it's interfering with your dog's quality of life.
>>
>>2298841

There were 2 large ones which made him scratch his face all the time.
>>
>>2298828
That sounds awfully risky, like, you were lucky nothing went wrong.

Why not just go to the store and buy one of those cans of liquid wart freeze away?

If it works well enough to kill human warts, then why wouldn't it work just as well on dogs?
>>
>>2298893

What would grow wrong? Tying string to a growth is pretty standard.
>>
>>2298899
Maybe in a third world country
>>
>>2298911

Have you ever been to a farm?
>>
>>2298934
not in a third world country
>>
>>2298945
rural areas basically qualify as third world
>>
>>2298828
When my dog had one I just waited until it matured and eventually "opened up" into a cluster of separate fragments. Then over the course of a few days I plucked each of the dried up fragments until the whole thing was gone. No bleeding, minimal discomfort for the dog
>>
>>2298893
Having used those and then trying to put it in a dogs mouth, the pain would be unbareable for the dog.

Source, used one on my D once.
>>
>>2298911
lol yeah right
for you, go to a vet, have your dog put under anasthesia, have it surgicaly removed, pay 500$

for the rest, tying warts works laughably well
>>
>>2299536
You don't need to remove dog warts. Unless their immune system is compromised, they'll go away on their own, idiot.
>>
>>2299646

Im OP and warts were causing my dog discomfort.
>>
>>2299660
Go to the fucking vet next time you imbecile
>>
>>2298828
That sounds oddly satisfying.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.