[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bunnies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

Save these harmless creatures from slaghter
>>
All of our wildlife needs help
>>
I love bunnies. They are so tender and delicious.
>>
>>2297074
RABBITS! why didn't i think of it sooner. these will be perfect for my eugenics program. all natural basement dwelling rabbits fed on only the lowest quality mushrooms i can offer~
>>
you're all crack heads
>>
I shoot rabbits in my backyard at least 5 times a week.
>>
>>2297074
That's not a meat rabbit OP.
Even if it was it doesn't change anything.
>>
Rabbit meat is so good though. And the fur is a nice bonus.
>>
>>2297074
>save an animal that breeds in abundance because it's cute
>op probably eats cow and pig.

Dumb faggot.
>>
There's nothing more satisfying than watching my outdoor cat slaughtering buns.
>>
>>2297615

what gun?
>>
>>2297074
Looking at rabbits from a scientific standpoint, I've deduced that the only thing that saved them from suffering the same fate as the Dodo is that they developed their famous breeding habits to make up for how many are actually lost from just anything happening.

>eats their own poop by design
>has to have multiple litters to make up lost numbers
>can snap their own necks easily
>can die from heart attacks easily
>will readily eat things that kill them
>will engage in risky behavior
>will attack one another and even kill others in their own warren
>males will castrate each other
>females have obscenely high rate of ovarian cancer after two years of age if they're not neutered

I love em and cherish my rabbit pal I have at the moment, but it's plain as day that they're really fucked up from an evolutionary standpoint. It really seems like humanity's intervention is the main reason they're in such a good spot these days. Otherwise, they just seem to serve as one of the main staples on the food chain for a ton of predators, without any real methods to counter said predators beyond "welp, a few rabbits died, best to pop out a new litter every month to have more assholes in the warren to make up for our decreased numbers"

I mean seriously, it's like they're hated from a grand design standpoint
>>
>>2298848
>without any real methods to counter said predators beyond "welp, a few rabbits died, best to pop out a new litter every month to have more assholes in the warren to make up for our decreased numbers"
Wow, it's almost like that's a very common strategy all around the animal kingdom.
>>
>>2297074
Save these harmless creatures from ignorant cunts who keep them in tiny cages. I'm sure that thing would rather be dead than in such a terrible enclosure.
>>
File: bae.jpg (763KB, 2340x1316px) Image search: [Google]
bae.jpg
763KB, 2340x1316px
Yee.
>>
>>2298898
cute pants bro
>>
>>2298898
PM me dick pics pls
>>
there is too many people on this planet from over breeding, perhaps a few million should go then there would be less strain on everything.
>>
>>2298881
Dumbasses that buy cages much too large for their pets. You do realize there are people that let their pets roam for a long time before they are put to bed in their cages/room. Right? Why waste money on a large cage if you are supposed to let it out daily for a couple hours. Maybe even forage in the yard for an hour or so.?
>>
>>2297074
Is it possible to take a baby wild rabbit at teach it to use a water bottle?
>>
>>2299461
It's possible with a domestic rabbit, but why would you want to try with a wild baby rabbit?
>>
>>2299468
Found one, maybe? Domestic are different, thats like saying domestic cats and wild cats are the same.
>>
>>2298898
Is that a belgian hare? How's your experience with them?
>>
File: Ipod 041.jpg (214KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ipod 041.jpg
214KB, 960x720px
>got a rabbit for chirstmas one year
>had to keep it in my dads apartment
>had a lot of fun with it and let it out often
>stil sometimes felt bad it was in its cage a lot
>my dad moves to arizona
>mom wont let me keep it at our place
>rabbit moves with my dad
>go visit
>rabbit basically lives outside
>dad has a small backyard that is a perfect size for it.
>runs around and digs and eats plants and lays in the shade of the plants
>rabbit is extremely happy and my dad has bonded with it
>dad and rabbit are best bros
>rabbit will follow my dad around the house and will even listen when my dad calls him to come in.
>rabbit finally dies
>dad is sad but happy he got to provide such a good life for the rabbit

pic related
>>
>>2299458
>thinking most rabbit owners who have this type of cage actually do these things
>>
File: that's all folks.jpg (9KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
that's all folks.jpg
9KB, 284x177px
>>2297074
hasenpfeffer is actually pretty good
>>
>>2299458
>put to bed
>when bunnies are active during the night
you sure are fucking retarded
>>
File: download_20170114_172654.jpg (132KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
download_20170114_172654.jpg
132KB, 1600x900px
>>2297074
Just got this girl from the local shelter this weekend. Never had a rabbit before. So far she's been awesome. No noise, easy going, already litter box trained.
>>
>>2299458
>cages much too large for their pets
Only the minimum standard of care for my animals, please. I wouldn't want them having anything outside of their most basic needs. God knows what would happen if I do something beyond what the cashier at the pet store told me was necessary.
>>
>>2299587
Cage mammals really suffer the most from severe misinformation about their husbandry. Every time I see someone presenting a bunny/guinea/pig/rat I get sad because they make several common mistakes that could have been easily avoided by reading up about proper care.
>>
>>2299573
We got one from our local rescue, litter box trained but absolutely avoids any interaction with us. We'd love to keep her but I'm not gonna deal with a hateful rabbit and apparently some old lady was eying her so back she's going.
>>
>>2299491
Your dad sounds like a good person.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.