[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone been attacked by an animal? Share your story/photo . Last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_20161228_230550_611.jpg (2MB, 2988x3735px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161228_230550_611.jpg
2MB, 2988x3735px
Anyone been attacked by an animal? Share your story/photo .
Last month on the 27th I was bit by our bulldog, little shit is an asshole and was attacking out old lady(pitbull) and I had pulled him off, he then jumped away and snapped at my arm then continued attacking our pitbull. He did stop after a while, we still have him but they are both away from each other. At this point I'm still unsure if we are going to put him down.
>>
Don't put him down, if you want him gone just give him to a shelter.
>>
>>2295774
That's what happens when you baby your dog too much. You're supposed to show it that you're the alpha. Beat the fuck out of it if it bites you.
>>
>>2295805
They'll do the same, dogs like that don't work, they will attack again.
>>
>stuck arm in a dogfight
>is surprised your dog redirected and you got bit
just be thankful it wasn't worse. If you put your arm in a situation like that it's literally expected for you to be bitten. It's why people can't press charges against an owner of a dog if they got bitten while breaking up a dogfight. Because it really does not signify that he is exactly aggressive with humans

that being said you should talk to a trainer about his dog aggression before you just jump to putting him down, if it actually happened like you implied I mean

I don't have pics but at work a yellow lab lunged out from under the desk and latched onto my calf, needed some stitches after that and crutches for a bit. My coworker had to spray him in the face with a hose to get him to finally let go
>>
I've been attacked by an owl but that was my own fault.
>>
>>2295774
I can't help but feel like this is somehow your own fault, op
>>
>>2295809
I couldn't stand seeing him hurting my old lady, she cant defend herself. He so wild and wrong for a dog, he always runs out and trys to start a fight with any dog( me picking him up is nothing new), he would bark at our pit and put his junk in her face so she can lick it and if she didn't he'd continue barking or get aggressive on her.
>>
>>2295814
>he always runs out and trys to start a fight with any dog
How is he getting loose in the first place though?

>he would bark at our pit and put his junk in her face so she can lick it and if she didn't he'd continue barking or get aggressive on her
well if he's not neutered then there is your first mistake, second off it sounds like you need to train him better in general
>>
File: IMG_20161218_170814.jpg (2MB, 2988x2988px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161218_170814.jpg
2MB, 2988x2988px
>>2295812
Sure, but like I said I couldn't just stand there watching him mutilate our other dog. ( her in the photo)
>>
>>2295818
Whenever someone opens the gate he runs out and down the street looking for dogs to fight with, this isn't all the time but when we aren't looking he'll just run out
>>
>>2295821
All your replies are leading me to believe that you aren't the most responsible owner OP

And I'll ask again, is he neutered? If not you really should have done that a while ago
>>
>>2295822
I still live with my parents, hes not my dog, my dad bought him. All dogs we've had were good dogs, never been aggressive. I grew up with many dogs and farm animals, he's the worst dog. It's not our fault he is the way he is.
>>
>>2295822
He is not neutered. Again, NOT my dog.
>>
GSD was attacking a co-worker, I tried to get in there to break it up, got my arm bit badly before a third person came in to choke the dog

Different GSD, broke through a metal door to attack my back, I ended up closing a door on it

GSD puppy, about 7 months, bite the fuck out of my hand when I was trying to give the fucker food. Would not let go and had to choke him

Yorkie, I tried to force feed him life saving medicine. Could see every little tooth mark in my hand, couldnt use dominant hand for well over a month

Akita cornered and attacked me after I failed at getting him into a kennel

Some asshole handed me a rabbit they were holding like a baby, and it was positioned perfectly to kick my fucking neck. Didn't require anything but I bled like a pig

I had a mouse bite right through my fingernail, doctor wasn't sure if I could keep the finger at first. What a terrible way to lose a finger

>>2295823
Even I can admit the reasons I got bit or injured were ultimately my own. You sound like a child.
>>
>>2295852
You all sound so whiny
>>
>>2295774

Humans do this same thing. Once the adrenaline kicks in, we get careless. It's why (despite what they show on movies) breaking up fights is extremely dangerous and you should never try to do it unless you have 2 people to restrain each participant.

Shit happens, man. The dog was just in the zone. You did the best you could, and things went south. I wouldn't say that makes him a dangerous dog. I would say that you don't even need to tell anyone about it when you adopt him out (which you should, since those two dogs will kill each other one day).

Man ... one time I had to break up a fight between 2 gerbils. One clamped down on the web of skin between my thumb and pointer finger and held it for like 10 seconds. The pain was excruciating. Barely any blood, but I couldn't use that hand to hold a pencial without it hurting for about 3 weeks. Like your dog, he was just in the zone. He knew my hand wasn't the other gerbil. Shit was crazy.
>>
>>2295821

How do you not have better control over that gate? Our gate can only be opened from the inside, and even then it is padlocked. It shouldn't cost more than $20 in some hardware and a lock to fix that problem.
>>
>>2295860
My dad made our gate, which slides to the right to open, left to close. If that makes sense, its pretty heavy to pull too
>>
File: IMG_20160722_103738.jpg (40KB, 389x388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160722_103738.jpg
40KB, 389x388px
>>2295859
This bulldog is too wild and dumb as a rock. We don't want to sell him and have him bite other person or have people deal with what we have to deal with atm, and we dont wanna keep him and have him bite any of us either especially my younger sibilings. He's a trouble making bulldog.
>>
>>2295864

Well, if you say so. I agree that some dogs simply aren't worth the effort to train.

I have this BYB dog that was an absolutely insane bitch for the first year of her life. She slowly came around. Her final burst of maturing happened when she got her lady bits taken out.

We're talking 30 hours of socialization training, as well as 8 weeks of professional obedience training. Don't get me started on the $3000 to remove an intestinal blockage when she ate a ceramic coaster.

She is just barely passing for a real dog at this point. She is still crazy, but at least she's trustworthy and mostly docile.

Most people don't have the time/money to put into a dog whose life has questionable value and an uncertain future. Crude to say, but many of us think it.
>>
>>2295868
I know I'm a good person, i love all animals I've ever had. Me and my family don't shit money out to be paying for training and neutering, also I'm Hispanic, us little frijoles do things differently. The situation I am in is tough, he isn't my dog, my dad payed for him therefore whatever he decides to do with the dog will be done which is keep the punk or put him down. My dads an asshole, he does things the way he wants to.
>>
>>2295872
Our bulldog is 3( or 4??) years old already
>>
>>2295774
you have cute hands
>>
>>2295774

Low quality bait. If it isnt you need to surrender both dogs as you are unfit to own animals.
>>
>>2295822

>cutting off his testicles will magically train him

Ah, no.
>>
>>2295774
Why you never put a leash on your dog.
I hate people who don't put leash on doggy
>>
I once picked up a bee and it stung me
>>
>>2295814
That's vile. Put him the fuck down.
>>
Got bitten by a jack russell at the dog park today.

A random dog attacked my puppy over a stick she was chewing on. She started screaming and a couple other dogs also joined the attack. Owners all grabbed their dogs except for this old lady with her shitty jack russel. My puppy's leg was bleeding so I picked her up and started walking to the car. This fucking jack russel keeps jumping and ripping chunks of fur out of her. I go to kick it away and it latches onto my arm and doesn't let go. Only then does the fucking owner decide it's worth stepping in. The owner was apologetic but for fucks sake, all the other people immediately stepped in when it got out of hand.

Now my puppy needs stitches and I need a tetanus shot.
>>
>>2295914

>dog park

I honestly could not think of a worse place to take a puppy or a dog for that matter.
>>
>>2295926

You can get your dog just as much socializing by walking around Petco for 30 minutes in the evening, and it's a lot safer. I say this as someone whose wife takes our dogs to the dog park every Sunday. Usually they just burn out after 15 minutes then mope around for 2 hours until we leave. The whole time I'm worried about all these other people that never socialized their animals.
>>
>>2295805
this is fucking awful advice. dogs with a bite history should never be surrendered to a shelter. it's a selfish irresponsible thing to do. either hire a veterinary behaviorist or put the dog down.
>>
Had a hamster as a kid and the fucker chomped on my finger.

I have never bled so much from such a tiny wound.
>>
>>2295891
We did walk him but he would nearly faint from walking a block.
>>
>>2295926
>dog park
>I honestly could not think of a worse place to take a puppy or a dog for that matter.

Dog parks only work if the humans are responsible and control their doggos. Unfortunately that requires a rudimentary understanding of dog body language, which many people lack.

However, under the right circumstances, dog parks can be a great place for dogs to socialize. For many years I took my rottie mix to a large dog park and she loved it there. On numerous occasions I had to step between my dog and an overly aroused playmate to diffuse the situation before it escalated. Luckily there was a group of regulars that looked out for each other and wouldn't hesitate to intervene if someone's dog was causing a problem.

Nine times out of ten it's because the owner is off on their cell phone while their aussie or lab mix is shitting, nipping, and body-slamming anything that moves. Or someone comes in with a snarling GSD, pit, or rottie that's straining at the leash and having a sensory meltdown while the owner attempts to 'socialize it' by smacking it every time a curious dog approaches.

>>2295889
>as if neutering the lummox wouldn't be the obvious place to start
>>
Jesus fuck, you all sound so beta. You can't even defend your own dogs against others.
>story time
My dad is a police K9 unit trainer, and for a tough dude he LOVES dogs. He's a big buff guy and would roll around on the ground with puppies.

He gave me a Portuguese Pointer when I was 10, so we trained her together and she was super playful but gentle. She was trained following half of the police standard (would only walk on the left of the person holding leash, could stay for hours if we told her to, etc). The only part we left out of the training was defense/attack, since she was a family dog we saw no need to train her for dangerous situations.

The only time I've seen my dad hurt a dog was to save this Pointer. We were walking her around the neighbour and a house nearby had some ghetto friends over in a party. Someone brought their pitbull, and as soon as we passed by their house, the pit bolted through their yard and came charging to our dog, obviously going to attack.
It didn't take even 30 seconds, my dad emptied a pepper spray can on the dogs direction and punted it in the nose as hard as he could when it got close. Dog considered going for a second attempt but couldn't stop sneezing and crying. The party fuckers were mad but it was obvious that the pit had intended to attack (when I say he came ~charging~ it's not walking, he full-on ran barking and with that stiff attack gait).

The only bad side was that the pepper spray got on all of us (their dog, our dog, me, my dad, etc) but it still prevented an attack that would probably be the fucking end of our dog.
I'm glad my dad left his service gun at home that day, otherwise they most likely wouldn't have their dog anymore.
>>
>>2295810
The fuck did you do? Every encounter I had with an owl was both of us looking at each other with curiosity. Except that one time I saw one in the middle of the road and thought that it was a cat, he just flew away.
>>
>>2295805
This is some short bus shit advice
>Don't put him down, give him to a shelter so they can put him down
>>
>>2295872
Stop using your ethnicity as an excuse you wetback piece of shit. I am Mexican, I live in México and I care for my dogs properly. You sound like a spoiled child and your family shouldn't be keeping any pets. Pendejos.
>>
>>2295819
No, I don't just mean that moment. I meant the dogs temperament, its tendency toward aggression, and your general lack of command.
If you can't control your dog with just a word then you've majorly fucked up raising it.
>>
>>2296010
>tfw dog park here always has the same dogs, all the males are already neutered, they all like each other and play with each others.
>Except that one time some retarded teen brought his shit pit mix that tried to have a go at my still only months old pup.
>The other doggos stared it down and the shitbreed went away whining, his owner finally came to grab it back. (Dog escaped but still had his leash, how the fuck does that happen.)
>Never seen again.
>>
>>2295889
No, but it will reduce the urge to seek out dogs to fight.
>>
>>2295807
You're an idiot. The whole alpha thing is a myth.
>>
>Be a bulldog
>Pitbull comes and whispers how is he brutally going to massacre the whole neighbourhood
>You love your owners
>You must not let him
>Epic fight engage
>Owner comes
>Oh no, Owner go away or he will bite you
>He grabs you away
>You must save him
>You are so sorry
>You bite his arm and go snap a little bit
>You stop after a while because you can't stand your owner crying over his precious shitbull
>You stop
>Your owner doesn't give you a heroes's death and let you away
>Wow, Fag owner.
TL;DR OP is a pitbull apologist and all what he wrote was wrong and a work of the pitbull nazi party of the US
>>
I got too close to a mocking bird's nest. Wasn't even really close to the nest since it was in a tree. The bird attacked my head and ears and broke the skin a little. Then he would just attack me whenever he saw me. I didn't even have to be close to his territory, he'd just target me anyway.
He attack the neighbor's cat when ever he saw it too.
>>
A cat bit me in the face specifically above my lip. I have about 3cm long scar.

I had picked up the cat and placed it on my lap. I think it smelled my cats and became angry bc all of a sudden I looked down at her and she jumped up to bite me.

She's a declawed cat so that's probably part of the reason she bit me.
>>
>>2295774
Got jumped by a Newfoundland dog when I was eight because I trusted one of my cousins.
>Told me he'd keep holding the dog so it wouldn't run towards me when I sprinted across the lawn
>He let it go
>Got jumped by the huge fucker just as I got to the pavement
>Our entire family was there to watch it
>>
>>2295774
Don't put him down. Let him free in the forests.
>>
I've had a hundred cat scratches/bites, but they were never a big deal so I didn't take pictures.

My dog used to bruise me up good when he was younger because he was an asshole. Never took photos.

Was attacked by a loose dog on the school field in gym class, once. Bled all over. I was 8. Cynophobia for 10 years.
>>
File: 1483665466180.jpg (52KB, 548x546px) Image search: [Google]
1483665466180.jpg
52KB, 548x546px
>hiking
>gotta take a shit
>squat in a bush
>feel sharp pain on my left cheek
>turn around
>very angry copperhead
>call 911
And that's my incredibly daring story.
>>
>>2296182
You shit all over a venomous snake anon?
Then had to have your left cheek examined?
Savage.
>>
>>2296070

>dogs seek out dogs to fight

Wrong.
>>
>>2295914
So, like, what did you do with this dog latched on? Like jab its eyes out or what? I think if that were me I'd be kicking the dog to death
>>
>>2296023
>I'm glad my dad couldn't wipe another scummy violent dog off the face of the earth

Wut
>>
>>2296253
He kinda held on my arm for 5 seconds
>>
One of my Pythons was a little bite happy during feeding time. Even though I fed them outside their tank he'd just get so excited. He always felt bad after doing it though.
>>
File: 1481624303394.jpg (56KB, 550x310px) Image search: [Google]
1481624303394.jpg
56KB, 550x310px
>>2296263
>He always felt bad after doing it though.
>>
>>2295823
>>2295872
Honestly the way that pitbull is right now, is your father's fault then. Should have had him, castrated and taken actual puppy classes and/or things like that of he shows signs of dominance and shit. Doesn't make him a bad dog, just makes him a harder one to train. And you should be prepared for this, even if you were aiming for a more submissive one when buying. If you love animals, take him to a professional if you can.

Otherwise don't just give him to a shelter, try to find a good home for it yourself if you can. And make sure you properly inform them about the dog. If you can't manage to find someone, you could bring to a shelter, perhaps he'll have some luck there before he is put down.

There are way harder and naturally agressive dogs, that have become perfectly fine pets in capable hands. Don't just blame the dog, they don't work that way.
>>
>>2296270
I agree that he fucked up, but having the father castrated seems a little harsh.
>>
>>2295774

I don't think you should own animals.
>>
>>2296263
It's a fucking snake
>>
>>2296192
It was a hell of a day.
>>
File: 1361513099004.png (214KB, 419x272px) Image search: [Google]
1361513099004.png
214KB, 419x272px
>>2296263
kek
>>
Brother just brought home some boxer pitbull mix. He believes it's some angel. I try to let it go outside when he isn't home. The dog growls and starts biting me. I closed the door on him. But of course the handle fell off. So I ran outside and currently waiting for my brother come back to deal with this shit.
>>
>>2296736
>cucked by dumb animal
>hurr durr my dumb brothers fault
>save me dumb brother
Wow, you really fail at life.
>>
>>2296769
I don't want him blaming me for beating his dog or calling animal control. This will just prove he isn't a good dog.
>>
>>2295810
I kind of have a story about an owl attack, too.

My mom's friend told me a story about how her family's old cat would frequently bring dead animals in through the dog door. Not just mice and birds, but also things like gophers and a goddamn duck.
Well, one time she brought an owl into the house in the middle of the night. Except, it turns out, the owl was only mostly nearly dead.
The parents wake up to a histerical three year old running into their room screaming about an owl flying around his room. They think he's making up stories (again), and, annoyed and bleary eyed, my mom's friend stumbles into her son's room and realizes "Holy shit there's a goddamn owl in here!"
>>
>>2296844
fuck catfags
>>
Wasn't really attacked, but my neighbor has belgian shepherds for protection and it did nip me pretty bad.
>Nah, they don't bite as long as I'm here, anon. They've been professionally trained.
>politely extend back of hand for dog to sniff
>immediately lunges and latches onto my hand
Protip: If you ask somebody if their dog bites and they say anything other than "never," don't touch it.

>>2295819
She looks like an absolute sweetheart. Protect her with your life. (and arms)
>>
>>2297062
I hate that you have to extend your hand out just in reach of the dog biting you. Just because it helps them make them more familiar to you doesn't mean they will end up liking you and not bite you.
>>
>>2297267
I usually lay the fist on the floor, close to him, if he's interested, he'll come to smell it, if he isn't, he isn't and that's it.
>>
>>2297274
No matter what you still have to put it close to the dog. Nothing is really stopping them from biting you except the hope they won't.
>>
>>2297275
It doesn't annoy the dogs as much as here, my fist in your face, the trick is making him move, if you don't invade it's personal space so blatantly the won't go after you, at most they'll warn you.
>>
>>2295810
>>2296030
>>2296844

Okay so I work at a nature center and I take care of the raptors.
For this cage where we have a few owls we have a bowl on the ground where we put their food in and the room has bedding all over the bottom. For the most part they want to avoid you and they will clack their beaks or hiss but usually never attack even if you come way to close they will just act like little bitches ( unless its a GHO but that's a different story).
So this one owl is sitting on an egg it's not viable but she doesn't know so she has a ton of hormones going. Where does she decide to sit? Right in the corner as you open the door and there's no visibility when you enter either.
So for a few weeks everything was fine but she was always upset when I went in there and I was always opening the door right on top of her. One day the food bowl was extremely close to her and had leftovers so I tried to pick it up to move it as to not disturb her and boy did that disturb her. She flew at me, and they fly silently if you didn't know, so she went for my head but I put up my arm and she scratched it I kind of waved her down and she got back up and did it three more times before I left.
Nothing serious just tiny scratches on my arm she didn't use her beak she just wanted me out of there. Ever since she hasnt been on the egg shes been back to her pushover cranky self
>>
>>2295826
>>2295823
fuck off underage
>>
>>2296246
they do when another dog is in the same territory and they still have balls you retarded mong
>>
>>2297419
Not everyone lives on their own I am not sure how this is any indication they are underage.
>>
>>2295852
I take it you work in a shelter? God damn I was thinking of volunteering but now I'm not so sure.
>>
>>2296023
Riveting tale chap.
>>
>>2296263
How do you know he felt bad?
>>
I've had pet rats for almost a decade and have been bit twice. 1st time I was an idiot like OP and stuck my hand in to separate 2 of em when they started fighting. 2nd time sick rat with a tumor had a seizure and in heat of the moment I freaked out and and went to pick him up and he ended up clamping down on my thumb mid-seizure so hard that my roommate had to use a small screwdriver to prop his jaws open for me to get my thumb out. Poor guy died soon after that.
>>
>>2297421

Bullshit.
>>
>>2295774

Years and years ago, got attacked by a stray dog while walking home from school. Bit me up pretty bad around the waist and arms, and I in turn broke some of the bones in his forelegs; not entirely sure which ones, but when I got out of the last clutch, he couldn't stand up anymore to chase after me like the previous attempts to get out. I assume he died, but I didn't exactly stick around to be sure.
>>
A friend of mine got bit by a stray dog while we were walking back from fishing, right below the knee, I freaked out and stabbed it in the throat with my pocket knife.

I'll never forget the gurgling sounds it made as it died. Friend had to get like 15 stitches and a rabies shot
>>
>>2296092
This.

What biologists used to think was the "alpha" has always just been the literal father of a family the whole time.
>>
>>2295808
So anyone who commits an offense should be executed???
>>
>>2297738
You have to understand that this mindset of all pitbulls are vicious is the same mind set of racism agaisnt blacks. When you think of it like that it makes more sense.
>>
>>2297738
Dogs aren't people, they don't think like people, dogs don't give a fuck and if they're ballsy enough to attack the first time then they'll always attack when they want to
>>
>>2295774
If a dog bit me like that i wouldve killed it on the spot
>>
>>2298012
I'm a huge animal lover, I couldn't do such thing :(
He knows he did something wrong, when he sees me and is near me he licks his mouth non-stop. He's a bad dog, way before he even bit me.
>>
>>2298014
The pitbull was actually the one who attacked you and you have stockholm syndrome so you punished the bulldog
>>
>>2298023
You are hilarious
>>
>>2298030
Weren't they fighting for who gets to maul you first? I can't believe a bulldog would be this shit, You're a very shitty owner
>>
>>2295774
Bulldogs are abominations OP, get rid of it.

>>2296023
Your father sounds like a great man and that fucking pit bull should have been properly restrained, if it was shot that day it would be 100% the owners' fault.
>>
>>2295852
I think you are just really really bad with animals. And before you say "oh I was acting normally" or some shit, animals pick up on alot more about you than you do.
>>
>>2296169
How to tell your a cat fag
>>
>>2297733

>the definition of alpha... but not alpha... a patriachial father figure but not alpha...
>>
>rescue old, grizzled tomcat I find outside in the cold
>super sweet disposition, put up found posters
>cat climbs in my bed while I'm asleep in my undies and cuddles up next to me
>roll in my sleep onto the cat
>feel sharp claws and teeth in my side
>jump out of bed, cat is having full blown PTSD flashback or some shit
>OK, cat. Get out of my bed, I say, pushing it with a pillow
>cat attacks pillow, climbs on it and scratches at me
>going in with the big guns, I grab a broom and start pushing it off the bed
>cat runs around the broom and starts coming for me, attacking my feet and yowling
>hit it with the broom repeatedly, trying to keep it away from me
>boyfriend hears the ruckus and runs in and tries to pick up the cat
>slashes him all down the side of his neck, no major veins hit but still a good amount of blood
>cat runs up the basement stairs and into the living room
>come up to the crazy tomcat tearing the shit out of my cat (a sweetheart female a quarter of his size with health problems)
>boyfriend's German Shepard is cowering in the corner, whining as his best friend gets torn up
>grab a cold cup of coffee and throw it into the cats to break them up
>my kitty runs away, crazy tomcat turns toward me
>absolutely livid, I begin beating it with the metal end of the broom and screaming
>open the door and push it out with the broomstick
>my cat is fine, just shaken up from being attacked
>my feet and stomach are pretty fucked up
>boyfriend finds it later, takes it back inside and puts it in a crate while I'm at work
>seriously considering euthanasia, really the only option for such a crazy animal
>old lady calls me, asks if I she can have the cat if we can't find its owner
>"This cat is fucking nuts. You can have him now, if you want."
>"Oh, that's fine. I don't have any other cats."
>"This cat seriously has issues. He attacked me, too."
>Lady still says she wants him
>comes and picks him up that day
>Never saw or heard from her or the cat again
RIP, old lady
>>
When i was a kid my mom took me to some fatm and as i was feeding a baby goat a giant turkey shoved the baby goat out of the way and pecked the fuck out of my hand and i was traumatized for life
About the most riveting thing thats happened to me there my snakes have lunged at me before during feeding but thats it
>>
>>2298404
*farm
>>
File: 1478850901569.jpg (108KB, 1341x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1478850901569.jpg
108KB, 1341x1252px
I posted this on /k/ when it happened. Guess I can post it here too.

This past October I was going for a jog down the gravel road that connects nearly every property in town. When I came by the truck cab topper that marked the 3 mile mark a stray dog got startled and ran out from under it. I always remember hearing 'let sleeping dogs lie' when I was growing up and it really hit home when I saw this dog charging towards me.

My flight or flight instinct kicked in instantly. However I only made it a few back peddles away from the dog before I realized there was no way I was going to outrun it. I skidded to a stop on the gravel and positioned my right leg out in front of me to catch the lunge that was going to happen. I then began to draw the glock 19 I carry in my vest pocket. Before I could get it fully out of my pocket though the dog lunged and clamped down 6 inches above my knee.

My pants leg caught must of the bite, but I could feel where the teeth had sunk in. The dog started shaking his head back and forth which dislodged the teeth from my skin. At this point the dog was just tearing at the fabric of my pants. I drew my carry piece out the rest of the way and put 3 rounds into the dog. I was able to break away after that. I scooted back a yard and put 3 more rounds into the dog as it was doing the crappie flop on the road. It stopped moving after that.

A neighbor from down the road came out on his four wheeler after hearing the shots. He said that the dog was probably the one going after his chickens. He gave me a ride back to his place where he let me clean the wound. I didn't think it looked that bad, but he insisted that he takes me to the hospital which I let him because I'm not arguing with a 64 year old. Ended up getting 7 stitches in three spots. The ER doctor said I didn't need a rabies shot.

Mr. Neighbor and I went to get Chinese food afterwords; my treat of course. We picked up the dog on the way back. Neighbor turned it into chicken food.
>>
>>2295814
>he would bark at our pit and put his junk in her face so she can lick it and if she didn't he'd continue barking or get aggressive on her

your dog is literally a rapist
>>
>>2298403
You're a fucking idiot. I'm glad he scratched you & your retard boyfriend up.

What did you expect? The cat just letting you crush it while you sleep on him?
>>
>>2298811
Normal cats don't continue to attack you like that. I should have just beat it to death when it refused to leave my bed. It was obviously fucked in the head, maybe someone abused it before me, but when you run around the house attacking random animals and people, no, you die.
And yeah, he was fucking stupid and useless. In that situation and in general. So was his dog.
>>
>>2299022
He still your bf then? You seem abit upset like this happened recently
>>
>>2298761
Except it literally isn't, by definition of the word literally.
>>
When I was 14 I went to a baby shower. There was Doberman that the father of the baby brought. My brother and I and a few other people were petting it off and on.
At some point, I'm petting the dog and it jolts around, I didn't notice, but my brother booked it. He always had better hand-eye coordinator than me.
He bite me in my left arm and scratched underneath my right breast. He didn't hold on too long (maybe a second, but it felt like a minute) and I started to run away.
Everyone was screaming "Jump on the trampoline!" so I did.
The owner came over to the dog and smacked it a few times. He started crying because he thought we would put the dog down.

I don't really trust dogs anymore. When I first meet them I'm pretty standoffish, but after a day or so I'm more open with them.

The scar is almost completely healed. You can see a shiny part on my arm in the light.
>>
>>2298370
that's not the definition I heard
also a patriarchal figure is not the same as an actual patriarch
>>
>>2299090
Ha ha, no. I was stupid and a teenager, age 19. This was nine years ago. Just something you never notice when you're with someone, but that you can see objectively later in life.
He did just contact me out of the blue and I just sat and reflected on what a little bitch he was (and apparently still is). He was eight years older than me but I was driving his ass around and making all the decisions and paying the bills. He had a million different degrees in maths and physics from a top university but didn't want to do anything with them because bawww work is hard. I pressured him to move out (he would fight his drunk mom, who would kick his ass and get the cops called, every weekend) and all he did was cry that he didn't have hundreds to splurge every month on video games and comics. Of course it was my fault. He would have tantrums if I didn't buy him the right kind of chicken tendies, no joke. He also had an "allergy" to tomatoes that wasn't real. He went from his mommy's arms to mine at the upsetting age of 27.
We were more concerned with meeting up and reuniting with each-others animals than we were about seeing each-other.
>>
Got bitten in the palm by a 5 foot long gator when I got too confident having him by the tail.

Went as well as it could have, only punched 2 small holes in my hand, and he let go as soon as he bit down. If he'd held on and started thrashing or something I'd have been fucked.
>>
>Neighbor cat ends up in backyard.
>Because cats are cats and I feed the local birds.
>This one isn't one of the normal neighbor cats, who tend to avoid you, it meows, runs up and wants to be pet.
>Figure 'fuck it' and pet on the cat, my cats are inside, what could go wrong?
>Start to notice the collar on this cat is frayed as all hell, like it's years old.
>As I put two and two together I have a stray cat latched onto my arm before it runs away.
>Hand swells like a football.
>Three weeks of antibiotics.
>Starting to think about a pellet rifle near the door.
>>
>>2297719
That is horrifying but kind of metal.
>>
Not really "attacks" but the only times I was ever bitten by dogs while working at Petsmart over 3 years

First time
>guy comes in with rat terrier
>"may I give him a treat?"
>"oh yeah, he loves getting treats!"
>I kneel down to give the dog a treat
>dog uses my knee to jump up and bite my lip open
>"haha! That's what you get for trying to feed my dog!"

Second time
>lady comes in with border collie mix
>"may I give your dog a treat?"
>"oh he'd love that. Thank you"
>offer dog treat
>dog uses nose to flip wrist over
>dog bites wrist
>"oh I knew that would happen! He's a rescue"

Why people?! Why say yes?

Stupid company policy of offering all dogs treats
>>
>>2298198
I don't think I can be a catfag. I must be confused. As I sit here, in this room, typing out this reply, there are no cats. The cats are upstairs, behind closed doors. Behind me are two large dogs. The smaller of the two is sleeping on my bed, halfway between the blankets and the mattress. The other is on the orthopaedic dog bed beside my bed. He just sighed. It's the biggest dog bed size there was available, and he's stretched across it diagonally with his nose at one end and the feet at the other.

Definitely confused. Potentially an entrenched dog person. Maybe an ex-catfag. Possibly just ambivalent.
>>
File: 1275192508293.jpg (8KB, 211x193px) Image search: [Google]
1275192508293.jpg
8KB, 211x193px
>>2295774
Bottomline is, you should be strongly concerned if you're dog is anything but a family dog. There are such a thing as personalities, and if you're dog is aggressive, especially a large breed, they're simply a ticking time bomb until they attack somebody.

There's a fucking reason why most working dogs are behind fucking fences, and/or trained into submission. They can be dangerous fucking animals, and we delude ourselves that they're the same, cute puppy that got at the store years ago.

I love dogs, but I love MY dogs--if any dog barks or lunges at me, I will not hesitate to give it a swift kick in the rips.

>Some stupid bitch brings her wheimeriner(spelling) to work
>Fucking barks at me every time I pass it
>Have to resist the urge every time not to kick it
>If you're going to bring your dog to work, it better be well-fucking-behaved, if not friendly as fuck
>>
>soak sponge in hot dog water
>thrust fistful of hot dog sponge into stream
>wait until catfish tries to eat your arm

All in all it was more exhilarating than painful. 11/10 would visit the south again
>>
>>2295823
>It's not our fault he is the way he is.
Being this autistic.
>>
>>2299659
No one fucking cares about your shit ex anon. Btw I think you're pretty shit as well.

>fucking stupid and useless.
>So was his dog.
Does your dumb ass really expect the dog to get into a pointless fight with a psycho cat? Since you brought up GSD earlier to make a point, you somehow think that it's breed should automatically make the dog some attack dog/protect dog without prior training.

Fuck you.
>>
>>2295805
This is why dog owners are cancerous.
"Oh my dog ate your child's face off so sorry but my dog is a sweetheart!"
>>
>>2295823
>It's not our fault he is the way he is.
I have a feeling you are going to be living with your parents for a long time.
>>
I got into a fight with a peacock when I was two years old because the little cunt stole my dairy milk and ran off.
>>
>>2300558
No you didn't.
You are lying on an anonymous image board. How pathetic is that?
>>
>>2300527
You're probably like 15, go eat a dick.
>>
>>2297733
Wolves in captivity do however have a full pack hierarchy like in the myth. While wolves in the wild live in families.
>>
I got trampled by a horse when I was 15 and got internal bleedings and head injuries and was most likely to die.
My friends house is right next to fields with horses fenced in with a track going around it that we used to ride our bikes on into the forest. We were out in the woods one night to get drunk from our hidden alcostash, then on the way home in the pitch black we were on the track again and my buddy being a distance ahead of me started shouting. I have a faint memory of a horse emerging from the pitch black and tearing me down, but it might just be imaginary because I have thought about this for so many years. Im pretty sure I remember a sudden sound of trampling hooves closing in on me fast, too.
>>
>>2300387
>>"haha! That's what you get for trying to feed my dog!"

that would make me want to stomp his dog to death in front of him jesus
>>
>>2300387
I'm pretty sure it's illegal for them to force you to offer food to animals. As with what happened in your two situations, you are putting yourself in danger.
>>
>>2298415
>Neighbor turned it into chicken food.
and those chickens gave everyone the plague. the end.
>>
>>2300450

And if you're fast enough, you get to keep the catfish!
>>
>>2300912
Oh I was tempted! My manager told him to fuck off and never come back iirc which was unusual for him
>>
File: 1449435842712.jpg (45KB, 262x224px) Image search: [Google]
1449435842712.jpg
45KB, 262x224px
>>2298403
>>boyfriend hears the ruckus and runs in and tries to pick up the cat

What the fuck did he expect was going to happen?
That thing is feral.
>>
>>2300563
I had a couple peacocks wandering around my neighborhood while growing up.
This is in Tennessee of all places.
I'm surprised it took nearly a decade or so before one of them was hit by a car.
I always did like their cries, spooky when it's dusk and you're all alone, though.
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.