[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gonna work at an animal supply store selling stuff for animals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1468130421495.jpg (463KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1468130421495.jpg
463KB, 1632x1224px
Gonna work at an animal supply store selling stuff for animals and owners
Is there any think I'll need to know like dog breeds or it's not important?
>>
>>2294685
You don't need to know anything. Just know where stuff is and point it out when asked.
Also expect to be insulted, absolute morons and stuff, welcome to customer service.
>>
In a pet store you don't need to know anything about animals other than how to keep just enough from dying to make a reasonable profit. But you should know as much as you possibly can. Don't be one of those droolers that can't even sex a dog.
>>
You'll learn stuff as you go like feeding dogs with mange to yeast-free food, dogs with constipation pumpkin, and with diarrhea the starchy water left after boiling rice. All little things I learned while working at Petsmart 3 years
>>
>>2295023
Got it.
>>2295030
I have a basic knowledge about animals,
Also I started today and a woman came to ask about food for her dog I asked her what's the sex and it seems like she got triggered, Kek.
>>2295035
The store sells birds,rebbits and fish
But got it.
>>
>>2295040
Petsmart doesn't sell dogs either but it does sell their food like it sounds like your store does. These were just things I learned while talking to customers that ended up helping with other customers. Just like on here, people come to pet stores expecting you to be an expert who can fix their dog so they can cheap out of a vet visit
>>
You don't really need to know anything other than how to work the register.
Though if you want customers to like you than you should be able to give basic advice. Just at do a little research on the products you sell, food in particular. You'll get a lot of people coming in asking for recommendations. It would make you look good to be able to tell people which food is actually good for the animal it was intended for.
>>
Never trust coal burners.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.