[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pet Memorial Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Goodnight Sweet Prince.jpg (322KB, 1166x1555px) Image search: [Google]
Goodnight Sweet Prince.jpg
322KB, 1166x1555px
/an/on, remember to tell your pets you love them.
I just lost my dog I grew up with for 12 years yesterday. We had to put him down because he was dying from a massive blood boil that was going into his intestinal tract. How do you guys cope with the loss of a beloved pet? How long does the pain last? ;_;
>>
>>2294280
My deepest sympathy and condolences, he looks like an absolute cutie. I'm sure you gave him the life you could and part of that was putting him down before he was in real pain, and (whether or not you believe in the afterlife) he's not suffering anymore. Take solace in the fact that the pain won't last forever, the wound of his passing is fresh so of course it's going to hurt bad but you'll get through it because he isn't really gone, he'll always be there in your heart.
>>
>>2294280
usually i kick it in the dick
>>
>>2294357
Thank you

>>2294375
My doh or the pain?
>>
>>2294280

>how do you cope?

Felt like shit for a while, scrounged up all the pictures I could find and made a little collage, planning to light a candle on the one year anniversary of her death.
>>
My lab of 13 years had a sudden grand mal seizure many years ago. We tried to help him recover but his brain swelling was too severe so we let him go. It was a violent; he hallucinated from the swelling and my last memories of him were him howling the loneliest howl, as if calling out to us for help. I felt like he thought he was dying alone even though we were all there. I was numb from shock. It didn't hit me until almost a year later and I cried and cried.

The thing that helped was writing out my favorite memories of him, like the day we first got him, when he protected me from two home invasions when I was home alone as a teenager, when he would bring his leash to house guests to take him for walks, when he would catch cockroaches and roll on them until they died.

Writing helped more than anything.

My chow is 16 years old now and I'm preparing now. Writing a poem about her and taking many, many pictures. Hope the pain heals for you, OP. They are too pure for this world.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.