[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dog had to be put down yesterday due to cancer. Depressed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: cheyenne.jpg (377KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
cheyenne.jpg
377KB, 2048x1536px
My dog had to be put down yesterday due to cancer. Depressed as fuck now.
>>
I had to put down my ol' boy doggy last fall too. those feels man. My sympathies
>>
>>2294209
Doggo would just have suffered you a good anon. Good anon... Yeah
>>
>>2294218
Well, we weren't gonna keep her alive at her expense. She had stopped eating and we were trying to figure out what's wrong. Eventually figured it either leukemia or tumor internally. She was given prednisone and improved for 2 days, then crashed hard so it was time. Its hard not to fall apart everytime I see a picture, or go by where she laid. Constantly want to wander by and pet her and them remember she is gone.
>>
>>2294233
god that's awful, my sympathies anon. i might be losing my cat who i've raised since he was a kitten, and i'm scared of that "constantly want to wander by and pet her" feeling you're talking about.
>>
>>2294244
Yeah, its been a big bag of suck. She had all the nurses and doctor crying when we brought her in, because she had been so friendly with everyone, and we had her in and out constantly over the past 2 months.
>>
>>2294209
That's good. They're just maulings waiting to happen.
>>
>>2294233
I'm so sorry to hear about your friend anon. There's nothing harder than having to make that decision, It's the ultimate sacrifice to make the decision but it was the right one. I had to last year for both of my doggos so I understand how hard it is. Whatever you saw during those last few days may be hard to swallow for the next few weeks/months but it will pass. Try to remember the good times, you might even have a dream or two about your old friend.

If you have any other pets I'd comfort them for the next few weeks, they lost a sister just as much as you did. If you don't, take some time away from animals. Do some inner reflection and don't adopt until you're ready.

One day you'll see them again, until then, try to remember the fun you had together and know they are no longer in pain.
>>
>>2294209
just pick it back up again then, drama queen.
>>
>>2294209
I'm sorry, anon. I know how you feel. I lost my 6 year old rottweiler to cancer and I loved her with every fiber of my being.
Only time can numb the pain.
>>
>>2294267
It's such a shame that we can't pick thier victims.
>>
>>2294278
thats heresy
animals dont have souls
>>
>>2294209
how about you try not giving it cancer next time
>>
>>2294209
Don't worry OP, could be worse, just look at me. I HATE my dog, and that shitter just won't die.
>>
>>2294209

Looks like a good baby and much loved. Condolences, anon.
>>
>>2294209
Sorry to hear that anon, I really am. At least they didnt suffer.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.