[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cooking your pets? When I was younger my family used to keep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

Cooking your pets?

When I was younger my family used to keep chickens, when they died my dad would make us eat them to teach us about the cycle of nature. Today my dog ha been diagnosed with cancer and although I loved him very much and eating dogs is taboo I still believe that good meat should never be wasted.

Have any of you ever had any experiences eating yours pets? I'm from Serbia so please don't freak out because you forget animals are animals in america.
>>
>>2287921
sounds reasonable. Here in america I would be okay with eating a pet chicken or goose, however being in america i would never eat a dog, people would literally kill me if they found out
>>
>>2287921
Don't treat with chemotherapy
>>
>>2287921
>>2287921
You need to eat him ASAP before the cancer ruins the meat, also I don't think it'd be wise to eat him if he has chemotherapy. If you absolutely have to eat him after the chemotherapy, wash him thoroughly and leave him in salt water for about two days, 3 days if he's a larger dog breed.
>>
>>2287921
Burgerland here, my family had a few chickens including a real monster of a rooster that I took care of when I was a kid. One day it gouged the shit out of my sister's legs with its spurs so my dad snapped and killed it by swinging it into the porch until it died. We ended up grilling it, I think.
To this day I'm pretty sure the whole ordeal was what turned my sister vegan.
>>
>>2287921
Are Serbs so poor that they consider not eating their dead pets "wasting precious meat"?

lmao @ yer lyfe

t. Croatian diaspora
>>
>>2287921
>Cancer
Meat is ruined, don't bother.
>>
>>2287932
americans romanticize about their survival of the kyootest winners hard, you'll never meet another culture willing to genocide millions but flip out when widdle fido gets run over because he was too stupid to stay out of the road
>>
>>2288082
>implying genocide is bad

Get over it.
>>
>get 9 chicks, hens
>4 of them turn out to be roosters
>4 roosters are all cunts who beat up the hens
>help him kill, pluck and cook them
>they are delicious
>no fucks given, they were cunts
>>
>>2288089
>help him
Dad, that is.
>>
>>2288039
cooking probably makes it fines, but still I genuinely dont see why you would want to eat a dog that died of cancer.
maybe a dog that has been run over by a car, ok, but cancer? yuck
>>
>>2288089
roosters are born to be cunts, tho. they cant help it.
see the word "cocky"
>>
>>2288105
Run over would be even worse. The bones would be crushed and hard to deal with and remove. Organs could break and spill, ruining the meat. At least when a big animal like a deer gets hit, there's a chance they aren't crushed. But most dogs would be too small and get obliterated internally by cars.
>>
No! Don't anon, Only cut off the ears (IF HE HAS FLOPPY ONES, IF HE HAS ERECT ONES THEN DON'T) and eat them
>>
It's a taboo for the same reason it s taboo to eat you family (don't forget people are animals too, you know)

when you develop an emotional connection with something, it doesn't feel right to cook it and shove it down your face with pepper to shit it after like you do with cattle.

I'm not saying it's the right way to think, its just the way it is. Since its a taboo, the same way incest and canibalism feel disgusting to you, eating your pets should feel the same. But I know hungry people will come up with reasons and stories from the past to justify eating a good cancer dog stake though.

I wish you the best and hope your situation changes one day so you don't have to eat pets anymore. In my view, they should be buried nicely, rotting in peace the same way my family and I will.
>>
I had to kill my crayfish because they drowned my turtles and my mom didn't want them around anymore because they climb out. '

I kept them in super clean water for a couple days and I slowly replaced the water with ice and then I took the sleeepy crawfish to a cutting board and decapitated all six.

I raised 3 from hatches from two others.
They wre huge because they ate my turtle while at school.
>>
>>2288089
>Keep chickens.
>Rando mix of Bantams, Isabrowns and other assorted $1 breeds.
>End up with a retarded black rooster, call him "Special Eddy", he is my favourite.
>He's less than a foot tall, black and more feathers than flesh.
>Has a real weird stare in him too.
>Like this cunt could stare down his own reflection given enough time.
>He has the hots for this retarded Isabrown/Silkie mix, perpetually chasing it.
>One day, staring through kitchen window, see retarded hen bolt through the yard SCREAMING blue murder.
>Waddling after her is Eddy, he's making that weird battlecry sound that chickens make when they're about to rape a bitch.
>The hen is fastly approaching a stick, not more than an inch and a half high off the ground.
>She diverts around it and keeps running.
>Eddy runs up to this stick, fucking stops and looks at it.
>With all his retarded might he bunny hops about 2" into the air to get over this stick and starts running again.
>My wife and I nearly pissed ourselves.

A few weeks later I found Eddy, drowned in a trough of shit and rain water.
Then his corpse was raped by a rival rooster.

I fucking love chickens.
>>
>>2288743
>calling chickens retarded

redundant
>>
>>2288758
No, like, really retarded.
I'm pretty sure the other chickens had literal disdain for these two.
>>
>>2287921
Don't eat the cancer meat in case.
>>
>>2288760
Lmao. Sounds like the premise of one of those Disney animation films. Not the drowning in shit part though, that cut is for the pg version. Makes for a great tearjerker
>>
>>2288900
You sure?
He raped the shit out of that hen repeatedly.
>>
>>2288902
It's cute animals! Disney would find a way to camuflage the rapey bits and make it work
>>
>>2288904
No, dude, Eddy lived to rape.
Once tried to rape our turkey.

If it didn't involve violent abuse of a cloaca, he didn't care - he used to pounce on Isabrowns twice his size whilst they were feeding.

Dude was basically a 12" tall Bill Cosby.
>>
>>2288905
Haha, may his horny soul be rapeing all kinda birds in heaven, the crazy cock
>>
>>2288728
How would crayfish drown turtles?
>>
>>2289068
He was probably completely retarded and had a small turtle in there.
>>
File: 1482113777066.jpg (27KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
1482113777066.jpg
27KB, 640x638px
>>2288905
>Dude was basically a 12" tall Bill Cosby.
mfw
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.