[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What time is the right time to let your best friend go?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMAG0023.jpg (2MB, 2368x4208px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0023.jpg
2MB, 2368x4208px
What time is the right time to let your best friend go?
>>
When it can't even stand up
>>
>>2287910

Sooner rather than later.
>>
>>2287910
at the same time you'd let your Mom go

so when life is agony and nothing else

if there is love and tail wags don't give up early just because your best friend is an inconvenience at times
>>
>>2287910

When their quality of life drops and there's no chance of it ever rising again. Think chronic pain/inability to walk/chronic incontinence/tumors. One symptom isn't a reason to put your pet down, but a combination of symptoms may be.
>>
I heard someone on /an/ say this once:

What are their five favorite things to do?

When they can no longer do three of them, it's time.

Be honest with yourself. Don't pick easy things that they only 'like'. Think of the five absolute, best-day-of-his-life tier things.

My dog's:
Running at top speed at the dog park
Playing tug of war
Fetch
Chewing on his antler/kong
Tracking rabbits/squirrels
>>
File: IMAG0025.jpg (2MB, 2368x4208px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0025.jpg
2MB, 2368x4208px
His vision has worsened significantly, his hearing has dropped off rather rapidly the past two months, he can no longer move as easily as he used to.

He has started to not be able to control his bladder so at random times he will just start to go in the house even if we had taken him out recently. He seems confused often and will bark if no one is with him.

He just isnt the same dog anymore
>>
>>2287956
If your dog breaks a ligament he can't do 4 of those things
>>
>>2287974
Tears a ligament. And that sort of thing is temporary. Difficult, with a long road to recovery, but temporary and manageable.
>>
>>2287935
But your Mom can speak up about it. Animals are programmed to hide their pain. Just because your dog wags his tail doesn't mean he isn't in agony.
>>
>>2287910
>time to let your best friend go
>your best friend
see, now that's how i KNOW your white.
you don't see asian people or Black people ever goin around callin a dog their ""best friend"" lmao
>>
>>2288070
Only degenerates don't like dogs.
>>
>>2288070
>Anon has never and will never experience true love
Wow anon you suck. Something so easy as getting love from a dog and you can't even pull that one off without shitting all over it.
>>
>>2288079
hey asshole i ain't sayin i aint no friend of dogs. alls i'm sayin is only white people can say their ""best friend"" is a dog. prove me wrong.
>>2288075
who's sayin i don't like dogs? i just don't consider them a friend
>>
>>2288008
if you cant read if your dog is in pain or not by the end of its lifespan, you messed up along the way
>>
>>2288095
>[niggerbabble intensifies]
go bait someone else
>>
>>2287910
When they lose control of their bladder, when they can't get up, when they fall over during walks, when their bellies bloat and become rigid, if they become unhinged, etc
>>
>>2288095
Thanks for role playing, honky
>>
>>2288095

This ia the best example of a white guy pretending to be black for attention that I've ever seen. Good job.
>>
File: Ze9y4.jpg (68KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ze9y4.jpg
68KB, 640x480px
>>2288158
Dosh garnit. When I posted, I expected people would be all "damn, that boy black as hell". How'd you'se all see thru my disguise?
>>
>>2287910
See if his ears are as floppy as when he was young, If they got less floppier then I have bad news
>>
>>2288163
cause you're underage
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.