[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dog of 9 years died of cancer in October >Mom immediately

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1459837866547.jpg (68KB, 596x461px) Image search: [Google]
1459837866547.jpg
68KB, 596x461px
>dog of 9 years died of cancer in October
>Mom immediately gets a new pupper
>it just died last night
>mom won't stop crying
>>
I'm so sorry to hear that , anon. Why did the puppy die? =(
>>
>>2287185
Poison of some sorts

Which is weird because he's not an outdoor dog and we don't have rats/rat poison where we live
>>
>>2287187
Food poisoning? Did you/anyone else from the family gave the pup human food?

I mean , I know most food we eat , the dog may eat too , without any harm but the food maybe was contaminated.

Anyways , I'm sorry for your puppy. Stay strong and comfort your mom , she really cared about the dog if she cried. =(
>>
>>2287191
No. We know not to give dogs chocolate/grapes ect. All he eats is his dog food.
>>
>>2287187
Sounds like it died because one of you is incompetent. Sorry about the dog you didn't kill, though. Poor old dude.
>>
>>2287197
Why so harsh on him? Things like that happen , dude.
>>
>>2287201
>Things like that happen

I actually don't think they do. I've never had a young dog just keel over dead on me. It's not like my house is just filled with assorted poisons littering the floor.
>>
>>2287261
My dog ate slug bait, once.

It happens.
>>
>>2287264
>>2287201
It happens when people don't watch their animals and have fucking poison lying around, yes. Specifically, this wasn't a dog. This was a puppy. If you're retarded enough to let a puppy run around your house unsupervised, and it had access to something that would kill it immediately, it's your own fault that your dog died.
>>2287261
This. Puppies don't just drop dead unless you bought an unhealthy puppy or poisoned it. Either way, it's the owners fault.
>>
>>2287282
Reread the OP and realized it wasn't a puppy but a "pupper." My statement still stands, though.
>>
Just remember, it's just a beast. It won't go to heaven like a human will, and they have just been put here on this Earth to service us. Get another one.
>>
>>2287308
>they have just been put here on this Earth to service us
You said the same for little boys.
>>
>>2287264
yeah, because you left it in a place where a dog could reach you retard. do you think that wasn't your fault?
>>
>>2287184
Condolences OP.

Did you give the puppy any treat or toy that was Made In China?
>>
>>2287184
lol why should we give a fuck? The constant bait cat threads says I should be laughing.
>>
>>2287344
My father spread it over the vegetable garden and didn't tell me, so I had the dogs out in the yard and I noticed one of them get real interested in the plot and start to eat something. On closer inspection, and some familial interrogation, it was blue slug pellets.

Dog didn't die, but that's not the moral of the story.

Sometimes miscommunications happen and dogs get into things they shouldn't. Sometimes they dig in the trash and they're so stealthy they neither pull anything extra out or knock the bin over, and you don't know they've done it until they shit something out that surprises you, and until that very moment you didn't know they were a dumpster diver.

I feel sorry for OP.

>>2287352
Or, did you feed rawhide from China?
>>
It's just a dog. Get a better pet next time.
>>
File: 0426161221.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
0426161221.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>2287184
Lost my dog in the same month I found out my mom had cancer. We then had to put down my second dog due to age while my mom was still fighting cancer. My mom died a few months later. The world's a cold place OP, you best bundle up.
>>
Do any of you take medications?
I suspect this is what happened with one of my foster kittens way back. I don't but I suspect someone had dropped some sort of pill and the kitten ate it because they had been secluded to two rooms that day. I'm sure there's plenty of over the counter shit that could kill them.
>>
File: Doggo.jpg (32KB, 429x402px) Image search: [Google]
Doggo.jpg
32KB, 429x402px
>>2287485
There isn't a batter pet than dog.
>>
>>2287499
Haha so many medications. Not joking but 5 different anti-epileptics, and then some miscellany.

If either of my dogs got particularly curious about the contents of the top of my dresser, they'd probably be dead. I don't have anywhere higher up that I can put the meds that the dogs can't reach that I can also reach. Big dog, short person problems. Can't keep meds in the bathroom or kitchen because of heat and humidity ruining the efficacy.

Tylenol will kill a kitty quite effectively, sadly, and that's over the counter in a lot of places.
>>
>>2287881
cats
>>
>>2287898
Hey, Good day to have Toxoplasmoisis Gondii
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.