[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the toxoplasmosis parasites cats give you can make you slowly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 4

File: 0a4.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
0a4.png
129KB, 724x611px
>the toxoplasmosis parasites cats give you can make you slowly go crazy and fearless
>but they also make you more attractive to women
Does that mean that having a cat will get me laid?
>>
a dude having a cat is one of my main deal breakers

it's up their with being abusive to people in the service industry

i've abruptly ended dates with men i've been extremely attracted after learning they have a cat, it's a huge turn off
>>
>>2281102
>t. a """girl"""
>>
>>2281103
>girls don't use the internet

are you retarded or something?
>>
Unless you have Aids you will just get immunity to Toxoplasmosis.
>>
>>2281102
>a dude having a cat is one of my main deal breakers
why tho? it seems to me tastes can differ, and that another woman might say she is attracted to guys with felines.

so please explain your reasoning

>>2281104
usually I would agree with him, but /an/ is one of the few place that actually has a non-zero girl population, so chances are you could be not lying (you could also be a 40yo wizzard LARPing hard)
>>
>>2281119
i associate cats with emotional problems and stench

i also have a hard time hiding my distaste for them, i don't like them coming near me or my stuff. i don't really go to my friend's houses who have cats unless it's the summer and i can spend most of the time outside away from them

on that note, i know a guy who is kind of awkward and goofy. we're friends but i never felt much romantically towards him until i went to his house and he had 4 or 5 big, beautiful, healthy aquariums and now i have a huge crush on him
>>
>>2281102
That's weird, I don't really understand why.

To me, a dude having any sort of pets (be they cats, dogs, snakes, rats, birds, etc.) and showing their care/affection for them is endearing as hell. If they have a dog, that's probably the most endearing to me since I'm mostly a dog person, but any sign of caring about animals is good in my book.
>>
>>2281024
>walk into attractive guys house
>overcome with stench of cat piss

Nope. Absolute deal breaker. And before you say "oh my cat is speshul it doesn't stink" it fucking does.
>>
This Indian guy in the lab next to mine has toxo, and he seems completely sane and sociable. I read that toxo makes animals fearless, so I asked him to give me some of his fluids so I could get the parasite and become more confident, but he just thought I was joking.

How can I trick him into giving me the disease? We're friendly and I don't want to ruin our relationship, so it needs to be in secret.
>>
>>2281102
You can wear dresses all you want, it doesn't make you a woman.
>>
>>2281102
Why are women such whores?
>>
>>2281186
(you)
>>
>>2281102
>>2281124
>>2281155
Wow, you women truly are sluts. I'll keep my cats, thanks. Less money and work than having a women in your house and you get more love.
>>
>>2281102
One of the big things that first attracted me to my husband was that he had taken such good care of a cat he had been given as a gift as a child. Most children would have neglected and gotten rid of it but he didn't. It showed me that he was able to dedicate years of care into something inconvenient. Perfect dad material if we ever decide to have kids

>>2281024
Also, you're much more likely to get toxo from contaminated meat and/or water so good luck with that I guess
>>
>>2281194
>>2281403
>Women are whores for not having sex with me
Ok, anon. Ok.

Anyway, I don't dislike guys with cats, but it doesn't make me more attracted to him. I'm neutral to cats.

I'm much more of a dog person though. If a guy has a dog, that's a big plus for me.
>>
>>2281102
Seems legit
>>
>>2281403
Please, keep your cats. Saves us trouble of dealing with your nasty ass.
>>
>>2281434
>>2281461
>>Women are whores for not having sex with me
You totally missed the point did you? Nothing to do with sex, it has more to do with you sluts being superficial as shit and taking something as trivial as what fucking pet one decides to have as a "turnoff". My ex-gf had dogs (and was a terrible owner btw), had shit and piss all over her house and I didn't even care, because I'm not enough of a superficial bitch to care. I'm just exaggerating though, since I know you both are cat-hating shitposters trying to pass off as """girls""" to trigger weak autists. Why don't you go shitpost on a fast board like /v/ or /b/? Much more rewarding than coming here to fuck up a slow board. I think we all here want a comfy board to talk about cute animals and you guys just have to fuck it up with your "m-muh cats!!!" "M-Muh dogs!!!" bullshit. Some catfag vs dogfag banter is okay but filling this board with negativity is not cool, if I wanted to see negative autists hating on each other I'd go to /v/ or /r9k/. Now fuck off.
>>
>>2281469
First of all, as soon as I walk into a cat owners house I can't breathe.

Second of all, if you're okay with a house smelling like piss and shit, you're a disgusting human being. It doesn't have to do with being superficial; I just don't want to date a slob and all cat owners are slobs.
>>
>>2281470
>all cat owners are slob
I have taken countless girls to my house and NONE OF THEM complained at all about the smell or my cats. In fact most of them found them cute and would take pictures with them. Maintaining a house with cats clean and smelling nice is easy as fuck, all the cat owners you've met are either retards or you're just trolling.
>>
>>2281481
Just because you're used to the smell of piss and most people are too shy to tell you how bad your house smells doesn't mean that the piss that comes from your cats magically doesn't smell, retard.
>>
File: shjsdg.gif (99KB, 275x346px) Image search: [Google]
shjsdg.gif
99KB, 275x346px
>>2281469
>>
>>2281486
I've literally asked my closest friends, most honest people I know if my house smelled bad. They said it doesn't. Stop trying to force your cat-hating shit on people that actually know how to care for a pet.
>>
>>2281124
on that note, i know a guy who is kind of awkward and goofy. we're friends but i never felt much romantically towards him until i went to his house and he had 4 or 5 big, beautiful, healthy aquariums and now i have a huge crush on him

what the fuck? having pet fish gets you wet? you sound like you want to fuck the fish, not the guy
>>
>>2281496
i tell my friends and family their houses smell fine, too

>it's called lying
>>
>>2281537
Also called not being an honest and trustworthy person. Of course you wouldn't expect someone with autism to know the value of trust.
>>
>>2281496
Your cat isn't special, it stinks just like every other cat in the world.
>>
>>2281538
autists are the only people who will tell you straight up your house reeks

everyone else will tell you what you want to hear
>>
>>2281543
Alright, keep warping your sense of reality if it helps you.
>>2281540
>an animal stinks if you don't take proper care of it
Really makes you think huh? So would you if you didn't take baths and didn't shit on toilets.
>>
>>2281545

well, my house would stink if i shat in a box full of clay dust and used my own saliva to bathe

see how that works?
>>
>>2281547
>how does cat grooming work
And of course it would stink if you didn't clean it regularly. This is all basic stuff, do I really have to spell it out for you?
>>
>>2281024
I don't like people who have cats, cats are despicable and make owners dumb. cat owners are obsessed with cats.

every cat owner I've met has been people I dislike or disagree with in fundamental stuff.

cats smell bad, cats are not always friendly because every cat is really different from other ones, it's like having a surprise surprise box and if you get shit then you get shit for life.

cats don't even need love, they don't care for their owners and they will NEVER stand up and protect you like a dog would If needed be.

I used to like a guy, then he told me he had not only one but two cats. I dropped that shit instantly. I wouldn't want cats near me or future kids.

guys with cats are unhusbandable
girls with cats are crazy and unfriendable

I'd much rather have a bird or a dog.
I actually have one birdo and one doggo but eh. dog owners are sane and it's really weird but that's my reality at least.
luckily not one of my friends has a cat
>>
>>2281548
>touching cats

ishygddt
>>
>>2281545
There is no way to care for a cat that makes its piss magically not stink.
>>
>>2281550
It's always black and white with you autists isn't it? I have both cats and dogs and take equal care of them, my house probably smells better than your fucking house.
>m-muh cat owner mental issues!!!!
Any kind of pet owner can be crazy or mentally ill, your argument holds as much weight as me saying dog owners spread food on their sexual organs for dogs to lick them. See how dog owners can be fucked up too? You always have to blame it on the animals though.
>cats don't really love you!!!
Just because dogs tend to be clingier than cats doesn't make that a valid argument. Dogs are also different than others hence you can find dogs that will try to kill you as soon as they see you. Which is fair to say big dogs could be way more dangerous than a cat that just happens to be an asshole.
>>2281555
Are you implying that dogs that aren't properly groomed don't stink either? I've met shit dog owners and shit cat owners and by far the worst smelling were their dogs, since atleast cats do a decent job of grooming themselves.
>>
>>2281469
you know dating trash makes you trash by proxy, right?

trash by proxy < superficial
>>
>>2281559
Dogs have a smell but not a stench if properly cleaned. Dogs smell like dog. Cats smell like ammonia and cat shit and make the entire house smell like ammonia and cat shit for months or years after they are gone.
>>
>>2281559
no you idiot, it's not a matter of black and white it's a matter of taste. what you consider to be good and bad taste.

I don't blame cats for being horrible pets or dogs for being more dependable (which makes them love you more)
sorry but I'll go for the more lovable, caring, dependable, silly, cute, protective, empathic dog.

also
>having a dog and a cat

and yet you claim my house has to be dirtier.
>>
>>2281559
>have both dogs and cats
>my house smells better than yours

LOL you're so used to the stench that you probably can't smell anything anymore.
>>
>>2281566
>le used to the smell meme
Cat piss and shit smell like death, I would instantly notice since I keep my house so clean. I also happen to have a great sense of smell, so stench can't escape me.
>>2281565
>muh taste
Kek if we're gonna argue about that then obviously cats would be the patrician choice, but then again it's a companion were talking about, not a furry piece of furniture for you to compete with others.
>lovable, caring, dependable, silly, cute, protective, empathic
I've met cats like that and I've met dogs not like that, you talk like every dog is hardwired to be exactly the same, which they aren't.
>>2281564
>Dogs don't stench
You haven't met many dogs then. Most cats I've met don't stench and some even smell nice, and these are cats with shit owners I'm talking about.
>>
>>2281567
>cat piss and shit smells nice

You're disgusting and delusional.
>>
>>2281567
>I have a great sense of smell
>yet I can't smell the CAT PISS and SHIT that I keep stored in a box in my house

No, no you don't.
>>
>>2281567
>you talk like every dog is hardwired to be exactly the same

that's the thing, you can teach any dog if you raise it well to be like that. you can't raise cats to be like that.

>>2281567
>cats would be the patrician choice

tastes are different for everybody, now you are the one who can't accept people have reasons to hate on cats, some don't but most normal people do hate cats in my experience. don't be black and white, let people choose what they want.

>>2281567
>but then again it's a companion were talking about, not a furry piece of furniture for you to compete with others.

and cats are shit companions

ya get wat I'm sayim' dirty cat lover?

also cats are easy as hell to raise, where is the fun in that? cats are pets for stupid lazy teens who are wannabe hardcore muh meme cat
they also have a shit box. a BOX with SHIT inside a house. wtf get that away from me
>>
>>2281572
Are you retarded? You're talking as if I left the cat piss and shit laying around all day instead of cleaning it. You clearly can't read
>>2281571
I'm delusional, ask anyone if they ever thought a cat smelled nice. You guys seem to have this warped sense of reality where cats are the son of the devil and not just like, another pet, you know? Only an autistic person would go out their way to shit on a poor animal with stupid bullshit as "they smell!!!" as if you smelled like roses if you didn't clean yourself. You're the delusional one here if you think anyone gives as much of a shit about what pet one chooses, and if that person does they're close minded and dumb and probably not worth your time either.
>>
>replying to this thread
>>
>>2281576
>cleaning up after cats all day instead of socializing and being employed
>>
>>2281575
>you can't train cats
Lol.
>tastes are different for everybody
No shit. I don't care if you hate cat or not, I hate pets being objectified to the point of competition of "which pet is better". I'm not defending cats because I like cats, I'm defending them because I love animals and they don't deserve this bullshit.
>cats are shit companions
Not for me, not for a lot of people. Again, a matter of what you like and what you don't. I'm gonna stop arguing now since this is pointless and I'm bored of saying the same shit over and over.
>>2281580
Doesn't take much to clean cat boxes, unless your cat shits every 5 minutes.
>>
>>2281576
can't you just accept people are different and all have different values and morals and things they like and don't like?
some people give a shit some people don't
you are like "wtf guys, accept all nigger animals! what is wrong with you, why can't you just like what I like! waaah waa!"

jesus fuck, I don't like cats and a lot of people don't like cats
ever wondered why there is more people that kill stupid cats for fun than people that kill dogs for fun?

some.people.just.hate.cats

get over it, you litterloving anon.
>>
>>2281583
>I'm not defending cats because I like cats, I'm defending them because I love animals

if you claim to be saint jesus and love all animals then stop encouraging cat love.
cats are dangerous to wildlife, this is a very well known fact and you should be ashamed of trying to make a pet of something that's nearly as wild as a normal feral cat
>>
>>2281583
>pets don't deserve this bullshit

You're arguing with people on 4chan to defend the animals? Why don't you do something useful you faggot? Oh yeah, lazy cat owner, I forgot.
>>
>>2281576
Again, it doesn't matter if you leave it around all day or if you way by the litter box and clean it immediately. If your cat pisses inside your house, your house fucking stinks. Your cat isn't special.
>>
I just love that this whole thread has proved >>2281124 's claim about cat owners being emotionally unstable completely true.
>>
>>2281102
If This is real, you sound like a straight up cunt. Unless you're sexually allergic that's an awful reason for rolling out a man.
>>
>>2281683

Literally the same thing as not wanting to date a smoker because of the smell. It's a personal preference, and it's pretty funny people are getting bent out of shape over her preferences.
>>
>>2281621
>>2281687
These.

It's almost like catfags are desperate and want everyone and anyone to like their cat so they can finally date someone.

Besides, just because someone doesn't like X, doesn't mean you won't find someone who will. Hell I could imagine an /aq/fag gain a boost knowing there's a femanon who really fucking loves aquariums when there's other girls who will call it an unhealthy obsession for giving a single shit about the life and well being of fish.

Different strokes for different folks, get over it.
>>
>>2281469
>My ex-gf had dogs (and was a terrible owner btw), had shit and piss all over her house and I didn't even care, because I'm not enough of a superficial bitch to care
I mean I agree with you that being turned off by someone purely based on what pets they have is kinda petty, but...

If you didn't care that your ex had dogs and neglected them to the point of being a terrible owner and her house being covered in filth, that's not you "not being superficial," that's you not caring that she was a shitty human being. If someone abusing animals (by neglect or otherwise) isn't a turn-off to you, I don't know what to say to you.
>>
>>2281102
Guys, he's just gay
>>
>>2281155
My cat pisses and shits outside and cleans itself daily.
Unlike your smelly unclean vag you massive dumb cunt
>>
>>2281124
You sound like a crazy bitch.
>>
>>2282342
>cleans itself by licking its piss and shit and then licking the rest of its body

Great.

Outdoor cats are even shittier than indoor cats, so congrats, you have an extra shitty pet that also stinks.
>>
>>2282342

You are making two incorrect assumptions.

1) that your cat is representative of all cats
2) that you're attractive
>>
>>2281621
>>2281708
By far the most emotionally unstable and immature responses in this thread are the ones from the car hater(s). The guy defending them has been very levelheaded and rational by comparison.
>>
>>2281102
I didn't know Bugguy was gay.
>>
File: 1476572906124.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
1476572906124.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>2282589

>emotionally stable
>group of offended catfags calling someone a cunt, whore, slut, etc because they disagree with her preferences
>>
>>2281102
This b8 is not bad.
>>
>>2281124
Hahahahahaha I know exactly who this is.
>>
>>2282608
Oh exactly like all the cat hate b8 in this slow board? This board isn't a safe space for you.
>>
>>2282382
I have multiple outdoor cats. Always have new kittens every spring to. I love it. They always bring me gifts. The best were a few baby weasels and bats.
>>
>>2282631
Gr8 b8 m8.
>>
>/an/ - FUCK ANIMALS XDDDDDD

I wish the /b/tards would go back home already.
>>
>>2282687
I wish the catfag wearing the tinfoil hat about the vetenarian industry would take their own advice and KYS
>>
>>2281584
Yeah, you can have whatever opinion you want about cats.
I can also have whatever opinion I want about you, and your belligerent post-truth rationalizations paint you as petty, stubborn, and irrational. Someone arguing against dogs the same way would get the same amount of vitriol, but you think you're untouchable because you're using an easy target or something.

>fucking hate dogs
>I hate anyone who has a dog, they're all awful
>they jump on you
>they eat their own shit then slobber all over your face
>they're fucking filthy
>smell like shit
>and they're loud as fuck
>>
>>2281537
>>2281543
>ALL NORMIES ARE LIARS REEEEEEEEEE
wew
>>
>>2281543
>autists are the only people who will tell you straight up your house reeks
That's not true, I would tell someone if..... Wait, uh...
>>
>>2281486
I visit my mom every couple weeks or so, and her house smells fine despite her having a cat. I feel like it's really just your brain messing with you.
>>
>>2281124
>because i am autistic
>>
>>2281117
This is true. I did a bit of research. The infection lasts a few weeks and then your immune system deals with it. Unless you've got a seriously compromised immune system, you're immune to future infection.

I doubt cat ownership would aid in getting laid or not.
>>
>>2281126
>cats
>care
Cats dont give a shit about anyone but themselves. Caring for a cat means buying it food, and cleaning its shit.
>>
>>2282868
That still doesn't change cats will fucking run if they see you in danger while a doggo will sacrifice itself for you.

Stay mad your cat will never move a paw for you.
Even my birds were as loyal as my dogs.
Btw cats are also loud as fuck. And smell bad. And eat filth. And jump on you with their claws.

Cat dudes are the worst of the worst.
Remember to keep ur kitty shitty in doors anon.

Get over the fact people will always love doggos more
>>
>>2281126
I hope your next so has three cats to see what people really mean
>>
>>2284030
>another catfag immune to smell of piss and shit

You people are disgusting.
>>
>>2281102
>it's up their

now that's a deal breaker hun
>>
>>2281103
>>2281191
>>2281194
>>2281403
>>2281752

Holy fuck, look at all these butthurt faggots
>>
>>2284711
Tan salado
>>
>>2284456
>That still doesn't change cats will fucking run if they see you in danger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEa6jZv-Khc

>while a doggo will sacrifice itself for you.
Go ahead and believe that if you want.

>Even my birds were as loyal as my dogs.
Uh-huh.

>Btw cats are also loud as fuck.
Birds and dogs are loud as fuck.

>And smell bad
Dogs smell bad.

>And eat filth.
Dogs eat literal garbage and shit.

>And jump on you with their claws.
Nah, dogs again. Every single fucking one.
>>
>>2285283
>>2285283
Dogs smell bad, but when you walk into a cat owners house you risk losing all sense of smell because the stench of ammonia and shit is so terrible.
>>
>>2285291
i keep my cats litter box in the basement of my house. the rest of the house smells ok except for that area in my basement where the kitty litter is.
>>
>>2285292
it wafts up

you just don't notice because you're a disgusting catfag
>>
>>2285292
What >>2285293 said. You're disgusting and your house reeks.
>>
>>2285293
>>2285300
why did you guys get upset over that
do you guys want to talk about something
>>
>>2285302
who's upset?
>>
>>2285308
maybe upset was the wrong word, hostile wouldve been a better one

i just like cats man is that such a crime
>>
>>2285309
Cats are disgusting. People who own cats are even more disgusting.
>>
>>2285291
Nah.
>>
>>2285312
good argument friend it seems that i have lost
>>
>>2284498
You clearly know nothing about smell memory and immunity.
>>
>>2285332
Just the fact that they are immune to the stench of piss and shit is what is disgusting.
>>
This is the most autistic thread I've ever seen.

>Everyone just stop.
>Please.
>>
>>2285291
not true at all. My girlfriend has a cat, so do her parents and their houses are neat and smell normal. On the other hand, my dog owner landlord's entire house reeks of wet dog.
>>
>>2281403
You're cats don't love you anon
>>
>>2286500
>another catfag immune to piss and shit smell

Yes, we get it, you're disgusting. You don't have to keep bringing attention to it.
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.