[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have a feral kitten living under my porch currently, she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1366329051718.jpg (36KB, 560x381px) Image search: [Google]
1366329051718.jpg
36KB, 560x381px
So I have a feral kitten living under my porch currently, she looks too be about 8-10 weeks old and no sign of any other cats watching over her. I've been leaving food and water outside, however I plan on catching her tomorrow because it has become very cold and windy these past few days and I'm worried about it.

I have never owned a cat, let alone ever taken a animal into my home that's considered feral. Can anyone give me any advice? As soon as I catch her I intend to put her in a carrier with food and water and leave her be while she gets used to situation, what else do I need to do other then taking her to the vet to get her checked up on?
>>
>>2267756
Send it back to europe where it belongs
>>
Not much to it. A quiet, warm, non-threatening place with food will calm any cat. I would maybe use a bathroom with a litterbox in it for the first 12+ hours though.
>>
>>2267841
This.

If you put her in the carrier right away she may flip out, and if so try completely covering the whole carrier with a towel. That calms them a bit.

And of course be very careful handling a feral animal. Be kind and gentle with her. Since she's young and a singleton she's more likely to tame up quickly, so best of luck!
>>
>>2267841
>>2267890
Just wanted too make sure I wasn't missing anything, thank you for your replies!
>>
>>2268004
Let us know how it goes, please. I'm pulling for you both!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.