[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a thread of /an/ related videos, pictures, gifs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1460421002356.jpg (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1460421002356.jpg
25KB, 640x480px
Can we have a thread of /an/ related videos, pictures, gifs and articles etc that spark our autism? Anything you got, no matter how small. I've got to get this one off of my chest.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZVChD-I5_s
>'doesn't need collar'
No dog needs a collar, but it's still a good fucking idea for other people
>25 seconds in, petsmart employee trying to yell at him to not walk by the dogs with their dogs, guy walks through anyways no fucks given
>he has his dogs go up and sniff other owner's dogs while the owners were not paying attention
>REAL AGGRESSION but the dog wasn't showing signs of aggression (snarling, growling, stiffness) but of excitement to do what it's trained to do (attack)
>"healing"
>dog will attack by someone just looking like they will touch the owner
>bites anything getting close to a car window
>(((bluenose pit bull)))
>'best kids nanny dog'
I have to admit though, that dog is incredibly well trained
>>
>>2215020
From what I understood they wait for a command to attack.
>>
That video actually really impressed me, besides the music. So cute the way they look so expectantly at the owner.
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKRP3wIFXYA
I swear this guy's entire channel is about having his dog aggressive dog meet stranger's dogs.
>introduce dogs on GSD's property
>proclaimed 'guard' gsd
>Don't have a leash for GSD
>the guy has to keep yelling 'no fighting'
>he puts his hand in-between while the dogs are still unsure of each other
>dogs are at a stand-off, no one notices/cares
>he disciplines his dog for giving the other dog a warning
>guy hits his dog in mid fight
>neither owner had control over their dog

I don't know if his dog actually starts the fight, or only instigates it and makes the situation more tense. But the guy keeps telling everyone this dog is fine with other dogs, when in at least half of his videos the end result was unfavorable or he couldn't even let his dog off the leash. He's got a few more where the dog gets into fights or attacks/is attacked by other dogs.
>>
>>2215038
Maybe, it's hard to hear with the music but I didn't hear one between the owner turning to walk and the man reaching his arm out

>>2215049
The dogs were fucking amazing honestly. I don't understand why well bred APBTs aren't used more in police work, they are tenacious as fuck
>>
>>2215020
Please stop posting shitbull trash. Half the threads we have now are shitbull threads.
The PDF is in full swing lately
>>
Obligatory:
>wolfhavenspiritofthepast
I can find at least a dozen problems on each page of that place

>>2215075

Topic has nothing to do with pitbulls, but thanks for the bump.
>>
>>2215050
I read your description before I checked your video and I knew exactly who you were talking about. Lol
His videos trigger me more than I would like to admit.
There's one video where he walks up to a chick and she clearly doesn't want the dogs to meet but he keeps at it while she keeps trying to walk away.
>>
>>2215127
I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking that guy is a dip shit. He actually glorifies his dog getting into fights, even when his dog was the one to start it. And supposedly this dog is a service dog. No doubt it's very well trained but a service dog can't be even a little dog aggressive.

I'm trying to figure what a gladiator Rottweiler is too.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.