[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

What type of animal owners are the worst? My vote is for cats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10

File: 1468542761185.jpg (43KB, 500x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468542761185.jpg
43KB, 500x400px
What type of animal owners are the worst?
My vote is for cats and horses, but retarded doggo owners can be pretty bad too.

If this thread is going to devolve into a shitstorm can it least be about the owners themselves and not about whatever it is the animals do?
>>
cats, pitbulls, pugs and chiwawas.
>>
File: ItJGSS6.jpg (31KB, 480x760px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ItJGSS6.jpg
31KB, 480x760px
Sneke people

I like snekes fine but I think it's awful that we breed rats and mice just so sneke people can have their boring ole tube dude.
>>
>>2214621
>it's awful that we breed rats and mice just so sneke people can have their boring ole tube dude.

>it's awful we breed poultry/pigs/cattle/horses/etc. just so hungry people can have their digestive tube filled
>>
>>2214621
would you prefer them to starve?
>>
>>2214621
It's the same exact shit for people with dogs and cats. The only difference is after killing the animal one is processed into kibble and the other isn't.
>>
File: Nv2F0wv.jpg (38KB, 480x774px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nv2F0wv.jpg
38KB, 480x774px
>>2214629
I would prefer them to not be bred for no reason other than our enjoyment :^)

>>2214625
snekes cannot eat tofu. I do, and I think you should too!
>>
>>2214631
sure except that feeding snakes is 99% of the reason the rats and mice are bred at all.
>>
>>2214633
>I would prefer them to not be bred for no reason other than our enjoyment :^)
So no pets at all? Do you realise how many species would go extinct?

>I do, and I think you should too!
I don't want to participate in your dirty hippie meme. Snakes are not herbivores and neither are humans.
>>
File: aJrqsr0.jpg (35KB, 480x779px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
aJrqsr0.jpg
35KB, 480x779px
>>2214636
snekes also live in the wild friendo. their natural habitat isn't some kids dirty 10 gallon.
>>
>>2214633
Well i'm sorry to tell you this but that will never happen in 10 billion years.
>>
>>2214633
>I would prefer them to not be bred for no reason other than our enjoyment :^)
then why are you still alive??
>>
>>2214640
aww, are you saying I'm here for your enjoyment? thx bby.
>>
>>2214638
I was talking about domestic pet species you fucktard.
>>
>>2214644
yeah, what other purpose does your existence have?
>>
>>2214647
>domesticated snekes

???
>>
>>2214650
Do you have autism?
I ask "So no pets at all?" and you think we're still talking about snakes? There are other pets too, you know...
>>
>>2214640
very good point me.
>>
>>2214651
rats and mice are bred and sold in pet stores almost soley to feed mice. that's my issue with snekes. my issue is not that they exist, or that they eat mice and rats, it's that to keep them we have to breed and sell rodents in terrible conditions.
>>
>>2214634
Yeah, and a species eating meat completely needlessly is the entire reason cows/chickens/pigs/ a bunch of other things are bred.

Not even vegan or whatever but I'm not sure how you can fault the breeding of rats when ethically pretty much every other type of meat farming is worse or more needless. Are you a rat owner or something?
>>
>>2214658
>we have to breed and sell rodents in terrible conditions.
you mean much like the conditions they live in outside?

wow poor mice, we better genocide all rodents because their life outside is literally suffering.
>>
>>2214658
>rats and mice are bred and sold in pet stores almost soley to feed mice.
so? almost all pigs are bred to be slaughtered for meat. but you don't have a problem with that, because it's not a "cute fuzzy creature :3"
>>
>>2214659
> completely needlessly
good one.

if you deprive a child of meat in my country you're going to jail for neglect.
>>
>>2214659
humans eat domesticated animals. we also make a huge variety of products from them. it's a bummer, and I wish it wasn't that way, but it is.
>>
>>2214659
>a species eating meat completely needlessly
Back to elementary school.
Can you digest cellulose? No? Well that's because we're not fucking herbivores, you inbred hippie cunt
>>
File: right.jpg (202KB, 600x496px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
right.jpg
202KB, 600x496px
>>2214667
>wider range of products than the hog.
>>
>>2214673
that's a better picture. I just grabbed one that proved my point, which was not specifically about pigs obviously.
>>
File: kotkto.jpg (580KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kotkto.jpg
580KB, 1200x628px
The worst are the ones that take their animal ownership way too seriously and get all besserwisser about it + people who think their pets are their kids. No matter what animal they own.

My personal pick: the loud and idiotic doggo owners who have no chill nor sense of humor.
>>
>>2214658

We have enough mice in the wild as it is.

If anything, having pets that eat them is doing the world a favor.
>>
>>2214697
mice in pet stores have no impact on mice in the wild.
>>
I think we can all agree that skub owners are the worse.
>>
Pitbull owners are the worst of any animal owners by far.
They get them to look tough, or because they're niggers who fight with them, or they're single mothers or they're just stupid people who think owning a dangerous animal is okay.
And every single time a pitbull snaps and attacks it's always the same thing: "He was a good boy. He dindu nuffin"
>>
I've met several good dog and cat owners, but a lot of hardcore dog owners often think that their dog can do no wrong; they also tend to glorify interactions with their dog over all other human contact. They'll often say that cats don't really love their owners, but get super defensive when people say that their dog only loves them because they feed them, completely disregarding the fact that cats simply don't have the pack mentality that dogs do, and display affection differently.

Some cat owners I've met believe that their cat is an innapenant cat that don't need no interaction, so their (often) unsupervised cat gets killed outside, they expect sympathy.
>>
>>2214712

PDF reporting for duty.

What about the "pitbull" owners who have well trained and good dogs? are they the worst too?

Its not the breed of the dog tahts bad other wise you could say the same thing about humans too. Its nurture taht determines how they act with the potential of the nature. In short train your animals right and with respect as the alpha not as a betaboi.
>>
>>2214959
Yes. They're trash for getting a pitbull in the first place out of all the hundreds of other dogs breeds and even more mutt combinations out there, they chose to get a dog that is known to be aggressive, has more instances of it snapping and attacking than any other breed, and one that has a huge stigma attached to it. And they do it because they're insecure and want to show people "hurr durr see, he's a good boy".
There are other dogs that are more loyal than a pit, dogs that are more energetic, dogs that are more intelligent, and dogs that weren't literally bred to be aggressive.
And yet, pit owners still get them and act surprised when their "good boy" attacks a child.

>with respect as the alpha
Everything you posted was nullified when you wrote that. You confirmed your ignorance in clinging to an outdated and incorrect theory.
>>
>>2214966

So you don't beleave a subordinate doesn't deserve respect? if so you will get no where in life.

A dog is nothing but a extension of your person, if you use your dick willy nillaly they your bound to get some disease, cause you didn't use it with respect.

Also, theory put into practice successfully is no long theory but a fact.
>>
>>2214966
BTW stigma from where? the media? keep beleaving in them, im sure you will be safe at home for teh rest of forever.
>>
>>2214972
>believing the media
I shiggy no one actually does this.
>>
>>2214979

Mind answering where you hear the stigma from then?

Your neighbors? family? friends? someone in your town?
>>
>>2214969
>Also, theory put into practice successfully is no long theory but a fact
Please stop. The "alpha" shit was proven false a long time ago. Faggots like Ceasar Millan still preach that shit while beating the hell out of their dogs, and they somehow get their own shows so retards like you will watch and think it's okay to hit your dog too.
>>
>>2214982

Ceasar?! that retard?! Ive know since his first episode he was just putting a band-aid of a gunshot wound. using respect requires you don't beat your subordinate.
>>
>>2214981
Go to literally any shelter and you'll find it loaded to capacity with pits. People don't just abandon their dogs if they're good breeds. Yet pits are the ones people are giving up the most.
If it's such a sweet innocent and lovable and loyal dog, than why is it so frequently given up?

And most people you meet don't like pits, for obvious reasons. Go to a dog park with a pit and chances are the entire park will start to get uneasy and on edge. Pit owners ruin the entire vibe for everyone else.
I have friends and coworkers with animals and we frequently discuss dogs and common stereotypes of breeds and whether they're justified or not. Almost universally, except got one guy, we agree pits are shit animals.
>>
>>2214658
There's no such thing as substitutes for snakes though.

Beyond "muh meat industry", it's no different from crickets/roaches/worms being bred for insectivores or feeder fish for piscivores. All these feeder animals are specifically using animals that breed easily and in large numbers, making it easier to provide an accessible means of prey some of these animals depend on.

Besides, there's mice that are set aside to be food, and others set aside for pets, so it's not like all mice a doomed to just be snake food. (And there's no shortage of mice since of how easy they breed) same goes for the goldfish (there's feeders and then there's feeders that lived long enough and grew big enough to be a pond fish)
>>
>>2214988

Admittitly i havent been to any shelters in years, so thats something, but as i said its not the breed its the nurture not just nature, yes if its a strong nature you need to have a stronger nurture, which comes down to the owners don't have the balls to step up and thus they have to get rid of them cause of ineptitude.
>>
File: hammy ham.jpg (216KB, 580x678px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hammy ham.jpg
216KB, 580x678px
>>2214617
There's terrible owners with any animal, I have a huge bias since I'm really passionate about hamsters, so in my opinion I think hamsters may be one of the pets with the worst owners, since the majority of them go to young children or people who don't think they are that big of a responsibility. People don't realize what type of wheels they need or how much space and bedding they need to be happy. I could go on and on, but I'm sure no one needs a lesson on hamster care
>>
File: sorrycat.jpg (131KB, 742x671px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sorrycat.jpg
131KB, 742x671px
>>2214999
>I'm sure no one needs a lesson on hamster care
or wants
>>
>>2214708
Fuck you, skub has done more for society than you or anyone else who hates skub ever will
>>
>>2214999
Literally no one gives a shit about hamsters.
>>
>>2215069
>Literally no one
I wish people who used literally figutively would all just fucking die
>>
>>2215069
Kek, I'm really not a fan of hamsters but that's just being mean anon
>>
>>2214617
cat owners.
most tend to be assholes themselves
>>
>>2214959
How the fuck do you misspell 'that' twice, you illiterate nigger?
>>
>>2214617
TrailerPark tier Pitbull owners.
Cat owners that are in denial that their animal kills all the living thing in the neighborhood.
>>
>>2215762

I'm actually a pretty nice guy
>>
>>2214638

>>>

>Humans also live in the wild friendo, their natural habitat isn't some Jew's 10 kilometer urban sprawl

Hippy logic never works tbqh
>>
File: veg_cow_products.jpg (222KB, 900x744px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
veg_cow_products.jpg
222KB, 900x744px
>>2214673
>>2214667
Just because it is possible to use a lot, does not mean that everything gets used. A lot just lands in the trash.

Humans don't have to eat animals. There are loads of perfectly healthy vegans. Just let them be instead of coming up with retarded arguments just to make yourself feel better.
>>
>>2216258
>my dog is vegan too
you are the worst kind of pet owner. this should be illegal.

forced veganism should be punished harder than forced cannibalism
>>
Fish, snake, hamster, gerbil, rat, and budgie owners. Everyone knows the basics about dogs and cats but no one talks about small animals. So people get their kid a hamster or buy a phyton for coolness points without knowing anything about them. They also don't take them to a vet because "they're just a snake/rodent/bird".
>>
>>2216258

You're either a troll or an embarrassment to vegans. Take it from a vegan. If you want a herbivore for a pet, don't get a carnivorous animal like a dog.

>>2214712

Whenever someone calls my dog a Pit Bull I get agitated. That term is so stupid and most people think it's a breed. I always say she's a Staffie mix, not a "low rider Pit Bull" or whatever other crap people try to tell me.
>>
Dddd
>>
>>2214667
>>2214673
All replaceable if there was to be a change towards producing less meat. No not overnight, but when the old way of doing things finally breaks.
>>
>>2216258
>skin
>no leather

Discarded.
>>
>>2214999
I keep hamsters and love them, but so did my piece of shit ex.....if you are him, fuck you, you dickless shithead
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.