[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>driving >unleashed dog running into road >don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 5

File: 1472230296424.jpg (20KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
1472230296424.jpg
20KB, 505x431px
>driving
>unleashed dog running into road
>don't slow down because truck behind me
>hit dog
>safely slow down and pull over
>screaming woman comes over me telling me she's calling the cops because I murdered her dog
Why are so many dog owners like this? Why do they expect world protect their poorly trained animal?
Is there an issue with lack of personal responsibility among pet owners these days?
>>
>>2214448
It's cat owners too. They act upset when their cat gets run over. If you don't want your animal run over then don't let it run in the fucking road, it's common sense.

At least you pulled over, a lot of people wouldn't have done that.
>>
>>2214448
>late night driving on highway
>raining
>'BU-BUMP'
>dicks
>safely pull over at the trailer park, well out of the way of traffic
>walk back with phone on as a flash light
>see the culprit
>black and white, very much dead cat
>sigh of relief that it is full dead, but there are no tags on the collar
>this asshole is lucky it's a friday night
>grab someone's rake from their yard to rake him to the side of the road (unfortunately also right next to the trailer park sign
>use an envelope to write a sorry for your loss note and stuck it in the trailer park's sign
>check car as well as I could to make sure it wasn't damaged

next day
>friend starts telling me the gossip around his small town
>tells me some dumb white bitch has been threatening to kill someone that ran over her cat
>she says the 'murderer' left a cruel note on the park sign
>says they intentionally hit her cat because it was nowhere near the road
>she's going around telling everyone she's going to kick their ass, curb stomp them, she's a real tough bitch etc etc
>well fuck
>get her number through my friend
>send a text "I am sorry you thought my condolences were condescending, we can meet up and talk about it if you want"
>nothing back yet

If I do get something back I'll update, but I think she's all bark and no bite. Or she's getting a crowd together to try to jump me.
>>
>>2214500
Why would you contact some crazy trailer park cat lady?
>>
>>2214500
Holy shit my dude. Stay away, she'll just make a big fuzz and waste your time.
>>
>>2214500
Don't bother. Cat owners are fucking idiots. They'd rather blame everyone else for the fact that they don't take care of their animals.
>>
>>2214455
>Thread not even about cats at all
>F-FUCKING CAAAAAAAAAAAATS

Please get help
>>
>>2214517
We're talking about irresponsible pet owners. A lot of those irresponsible people happen to own cats.
>>
>>2214517
Do you expect anything less from this board and its autistic obsession with outdoor cats?
>>
>>2214507
>>2214514
I genuinely feel sympathetic for the owner; I've had a cat go missing before and never knew what happened to her, so I was hoping to offer a sense of comfort that her cat may have died, but the person who killed it didn't mean to kill it and actually feels bad for killing it. Something I never got, and never will.

It blew up when the owner turned out to be actually retarded. I still want her to get that feeling of closure, but obviously I won't do it if she's planning on killing me.

>>2214510
If she does want to talk, and not throw a physical shit fling, I'm fine with that. I probably won't be meeting her because that town is a 40 minute drive away, I would probably just call unless she would be willing to meet halfway. I texted her this morning though and got nothing back, and apparently, my friend says she's gone quiet on the rampage today.
>>
>>2214536
she's probably all talk. it's really shitty of her to react that way when you went out of your way to offer condolences when it wasn't your fault at all. she's just using the death of her cat as an excuse to get attention.
>>
>>2214536
No reason to feel bad (for her anyway). If she was taking care of the animal it wouldn't have been run over.
>>
>>2214500
Oh boy thread isn't about cats. Dog and cat owners are so autistic to prove they're the best.
>>
>>2214519
It's 50/50
>>
>>2214576
More like 10/90.
>>
>>2214614
more like 0,001/9,999
>>
>op specifically talks about bad dog owners

>CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS
>NO CAT OWNERS ARE WORSE!

I fucking hate this board so fucking much.
>>
>>2214448
Did you get thrown in jail?
>>
>>2214626
"Is there an issue with lack of personal responsibility among pet owners these days?"

We're simply responding to the question. A lot of dog owners are irresponsible, but at least 75% of cat owners I've met don't even take care of their cats.
>>
>>2214614
>>2214618
It's definitely 50/50 you cat and dog owners are equally retarded.
>>
>>2214614
>>2214618
Cat owners being on the left side and dog owners on the right
>>
>>2214677
dogs don't literally give you brain parasites.
>>
>>2214679
good one.

the average care for a cat equals severe neglect in any other pet
>>
>>2214681
Yes. They just track in parasites from outside which is shown to happen more than cats. :)
>>2214683
It's literally 50/50 you both are retarded
>>
>>2214696
>which is shown to happen more than cats.
cats are the sole host of toxoplasmosis.
>It's literally 50/50
the average dog owner is just a retard, but they don't neglect their pets other than improper training.

the average for cats is severe neglect, theyre thrown outside to fend for themselves.
>>
>>2214681
>Echinococcosis
>>
>>2214707
Dogs are shown to infect humans with parasites more than any animal. Most dog owners are normie idiots who crate there dogs in crates they can barley stand in because they don't want the crate to take up much space. They spend over half there lives in a crate.
>>
>>2214707
Cats and dogs are the same. Dog owners with puppies they don't want are just dropped off far away from home. They grow up and get more dogs pregnant and so and so on. These dogs become feral and will attack for no reason. Come back when you work for animal control and have to put down multiple dogs a day
>>
>>2214716
>Dogs are shown to infect humans with parasites more than any animal.
literally half the human population has toxoplasmosis.

that's bullshit and you know it.
>Most dog owners are normie idiots who crate there dogs
what? using crates isn't even a thing here.
>>
>>2214719
feral dogs aren't a thing in my country, I don't have any experience with that.
>>
>>2214724
ah, but you have brain parasites? that explains a lot.
>>
>>2214725
nah, feral cats are shot here and my backyard is fenced with barbed wire on top.
>>
>not owning a pet outdoor bobcat or lynx

are you guys poor or something?
>>
>>2214730

Sounds pretty based.

Only like 3 "outdoor" cats in my neighborhood.

Pretty sure the raccoons and possums fuck their shit up if any far from home coyotes don't,
>>
>>2214716
>Most dog owners are normie idiots who crate there dogs in crates they can barley stand in because they don't want the crate to take up much space. They spend over half there lives in a crate.
What?

I'm not about to pretend like that isn't an increasingly-common thing, but it's far from the norm.
What you're most likely to find in terms of shitty dog care is stupid assholes who leave the animal chained up in their front or back yard 24/7 so it can have no human interaction aside from barking at passers-by.

I still don't understand what the point of having a dog is if that's all you're going to do with it.
>>
>>2214740
What's with this aggressive possum meme? Possums are very shy and wouldn't attack a cat.
>>
>>2214448
I blame the media. It's full of examples of people doing everything possible to avoid hitting any kind of animal (and usually succeeding). People grow up not realizing that's often not an option.
>>
>>2214573
I took it as this thread being about running over animals, not a dog or cat thread.
>>
>>2214744
rabies?
>>
>>2214744

I'm sure a possum has fucked up a cat at some point in time.

It's bound to happen, shy or not.
>>
>>2214759
Fun fact: opossums are very resistant to catching rabies.
>>
File: 1455128374169.jpg (207KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
1455128374169.jpg
207KB, 960x768px
>late at night
>driving to a bonfire
>have to drive road through a ravine
>almost like a roller coaster; get to the top, it dips way down, and you can see it dip back up
>gain momentum on the dip down so I coast back up the hill
>suddenly a raccoon runs into the middle of the road
>right at the tip of the hill, can't swerve to miss it in case of cars
>65 mph road, going way too fast to stop
>He stops in the lane and looks towards me
>our eyes lock
>I see his bright yellow eyes staring deep into my soul
>'please, anon'
>BUMP
>all happened in a second
>drive on with only the thought that maybe he survived to keep me going
>at the bonfire, someone comes a little late
>"Oh there was this raccoon in the middle of the road a mile back"
>I saw one there too
>"Oh but this one was dead"
>O-oh..
>"I had no choice but to hit it again because it was right at a blind spot and I couldn't swerve"
>Someone else chimes in that they hit a dead raccoon there too
>tfw he didn't make it AND he's a pancake
At least I have the solace that I really couldn't swerve to miss it, considering he's been unwillingly hit at least 3 times
>>
>>2214448
You literally just described every pitbull owner ever. They let them wander around off leash and then act surprised when either it attacks someone or people act uncomfortable around it. And it's always the other person's problem because the pitbull is "a good boy who dindu nuffin".
>>
>>2214716
I have a crate that I put my puppy in when I have to be away for several hours. It keeps him safe so he doesn't get into stuff he shouldn't and he won't shit all over the house. They crate is spacious and he has room inside.
>>
>>2214783
Funny you say that because I know a few small to medium sized dog owners like this. One lady had a some fluffy dog mix that was put down after the third time it had bitten a passer by. She still insisted it was the sweetest dog ever and wouldn't hurt a fly, and so let it roam outside her house without supervision. Thank god animal control finally killed it.

I also know a Jack Russel that you can't turn your back on because it will bite your ass. The same people have a mastiff that is a gentle giant.

Most small dog owners think small dogs can do whatever because they're so small who could they hurt? I know more responsible pit/pit-mix owners than small dog owners.
>>
>>2214730
It's barbed wires because you're afraid of the increasing refugee rapes and attacks
>>
>>2214783
It's mostly small to medium dog owners who do this. I'm in animal control. Ama.
>>
>>2214804
What's the worst breed you've had to deal with? As in, what's the most common dog that you get calls over?
>>
>>2214804
Whats the absolute most retarded owner you've had to deal with?
>>
cat owners are litteral cancer

they smell worse

they're houses smell bad.

owners are literal neats, weirdos, or fattys that cant walk a dog.
>>
File: nutts.jpg (33KB, 427x344px) Image search: [Google]
nutts.jpg
33KB, 427x344px
>>2214924
GOT A BIG BOY BAITER OVER HERE
>>
>>2214924
Dude learn to spell
>>
>>2214913
Pit bulls. They're all over in Detroit. They form packs (along with other breeds) and attack anything. In my work time I've had 5 calls about the ripping idiots dogs in half because they chain them in the front yards.
>>2214916
Oh boy. Probably an exotic animal hoarder. Many tanks full of dead fish and half dead fish. Skinny pythons, dead cats, anoles running all over, iguana with no tail, fucking tarantulas with no tops on there tanks. I tried to save as many as I could but the next day we came back he was trying to put them in his car and some got loose.
>>
>>2214500
Kek please go meet her and make a thread about it. You're a nicer person than most. I would have just kept driving.
>>
>>2214626
>bugguy hates /an/
>still does everything in his power to return and troll /an/ after every ban

God damn, you are the definition of autism, aren't you?
>>
>>2214707
If cats are the sole host of toxoplasmosis then why does it keep showing up in pretty much every other species?
>>
>>2214951
That's a shitposter who's been posing as bugguy. Note the different tripcode.
>>
>>2214716
I have crates that I barely use that would probably fit 3 of each dog. Big enough for them to stretch out full and stand on their hind legs.
>>
>>2214795
I hate shitty JRT owners because they give 'my' breed(s) a bad name.
>>
>>2214939
>pitbulls
Not surprised.

>pitbulls in Detroit
Definitely not surprised.
>>
>>2214924
This. If I walk into a cat owners house I can tell immediately, even if they change the litter box every day. It smells like straight up piss and shit no matter how much they vehemently deny it.
>>
>>2214970
Any guy I bring home from tinder never can tell and are surprised I have one. I only change the litter every 3 days.
>>
>>2214976
That's because they're trying to get laid you stupid whore. They're not going to walk in and comment about how your house smells like ammonia.

Trust me, it fucking REAKS!
>>
>>2214707
I usually hate you but you're right here man
>>
>>2214983
Nope. Even when I'm gone for a week and come back I can't smell it :) you're just gay and autistic
>>
>>2214983
This.
>>
>>2214998
You can't smell it because you're so used to it. There isn't a cat alive whose piss and shit doesn't reak. You're the autistic one who is okay with having a disgusting house.
>>
>>2214740
>Pretty sure the raccoons and possums fuck their shit up
confirmed for total ignorance about animals.
>>
>>2215014
Do you know how things work retard? You leave your house for a week and when you come back you're going to notice smells. I can also say the same about dog owners houses. Always smell very dirty and musty. There crates smell like shit and piss.
>>
>>2215094
Of course it's going to smell if I leave for a week- that's a long time to go without cleaning the litter box.
>>
>>2215094
Not when you've been smelling cat shit for so long.

>muh cat, it's special

You're so retarded. All cats smell. Especially if you let it piss in your house.
>>
>>2215094
Ive been house shopping, and I can always tell if the previous owners had a cat. That smell doesn't go away for months.
>>
>>2214448
Dog owners treat their mutts like humans, it's disgusting. Luckily I treat em like dogs!
>>
File: image.jpg (5KB, 120x111px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5KB, 120x111px
>>2215278
>doesn't treat dogs and humans the same
>wouldn't happily let his human companion run naked into the road
>>
>>2214517
>thread about irresponsible pet owners
>someone mentions a cat
>TRIGGERED
>>
Is /an/ just petty shitposting between dumb pet owners over their pet of choice?
>>
>>2215462
Troll threads like this really make people post for some reason.
>>
>>2214637
DESU tho, 75% of any animal owners I've met don't even take care of their animals.
>>
>>2214455

My mom lets her cats run around outside and so far she's lost four cats to coyotes. Yet she continues to let them outside.
>>
>>2215544
kill her
>>
>>2214500
Anon, you are going to die. Trailer trash is always armed, and if they aren't, their friends are. Hide for a while.
>>
>>2215544
Outdoor cat owners never really care about their pets. They die, they pretend to care, and then they just get a replacement cat which they also neglect.
>>
File: 1410471008317.jpg (21KB, 700x391px) Image search: [Google]
1410471008317.jpg
21KB, 700x391px
>driving
>outdoor cat walks over the road.
>don't slow down because that's against the law.
>hit cat.
>ring horn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su99pnKMZqo
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.