[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is my cat biting me? I have a cat, he loves to be around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: game-cat.png (512KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
game-cat.png
512KB, 600x579px
Why is my cat biting me?

I have a cat, he loves to be around and "talks" alot and seems to enjoy being petted and held.

BUT. All of a sudden he gets these fits, I'm petting him and, while still purring, he starts to bite my leg. If I try to go away he'll charge after me and pounce my leg. If I stand still and look at him he either slowly bites me or rolls down on his back - and when I try to pet him he usually bites my hand.

Anyone know why he does this?
>>
>>2213635
Because cats are bitches. You picked the wrong pet if you don't want it to attack you.
>>
>>2213635
Sounds like you might not be playing with him enough, get him a toy he can bite, wrestle, and generally kick the shit out of, and it will probably tire him out and he won't do it to you
>>
>>2213635
>usually bites my hand
just smack it
>>
Sounds like love bites, it's a sign of affection.
>>
>>2213659
>cat attacks you
>"oh it's just affection"
>>
This board has become cancer as slowly, one by one, everybody jumps on the cat hate train
>>
>>2213661
It's not attacking. My kitten chews on my nose when she's lovey, they don't know it hurts you.
>>
>>2213664
>jumps on
Sorry, friend. Domestic cats are shit animals.
Probably the result of catfags letting them roam around for so long and become so inbred that murderous sociopathic neurotic tendencies was written into their dna completely.
>>
>>2213635
Cats get overstimulated very easily. When they start biting you need to stop petting.
>>
>>2213690
>stop petting.
and start smacking
very important.
>>
>>2213690
This is true.
Found a guy with a box full of kittens "fo free" a while ago with 2 dead underneath the living ones and of course "dey wusnt lie dat when i put dem in dere". To his credit the living ones were pretty healthy looking and the dead ones looked just as healthy besides being dead.
The pathetic little things died from having to sit in a box
>>
>>2213690
that's why you raise them from birth with human contact and handle the shit out of them. Just like foaling, but even more intense. Get them addicted to human touch.

At least three times a day every day until they are adult, you have to hold them in your lap and absolutely harass them. Pet them roughly, cup their face, put your fingers in their mouth, push their pawpads to extend their claws and dig around between their digits, et cetera.

Now my two cats are addicted to human touch and always roam the house looking for a human lap to sleep in, plus whenever I want, even when they are super hyper and chasing eachother around the house, I can pick them up, put them in my lap, and clip their nails without hardly any resistance.

Same goes for baths, give them a shitton of baths while they are growing up and it's absurdly easy to give them baths later.

People who have shit cats were just shit at raising them, and will probably have shit kids because they don't understand that you have to spend a lot of time EVERY SINGLE DAY interacting with your pet in order for it to really like you.

If you get a kitten at 6 weeks it's already too late, they'll never love you, just as your stepson will always call you by your first name
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.