[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rabbits!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20160808_015415.jpg (1MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160808_015415.jpg
1MB, 3024x3024px
Hello! Back in April I discovered that a man who lives near me had been breeding meat rabbits. Upon speaking to him, I learned that he has decided that taking care of rabbits is too much work, and that he has purposely let them go and stopped putting food and water out for them. After getting no help from animal control, I have decided to take on the care of these rabbits myself. I made this page to post their progress and to spread awareness about rabbit breeding and abuse. We currently have 22 bunnies, and he is STILL purchasing and releasing more. There are new rabbits being dumped and hit by cars every week. :(
I've contacted animal control, and several others and am waiting for a reply. He does not put food or water unless he needs to lure them to him for butcher. He is running a restaurant out of his home. He also crams 15-20 chickens in one guinea pig cage. I confronted him and all I got was 'well, catch them if you care so much'
We also have filed several animal cruelty cases. One of which is currently open. The city keeps closing them due to the fact that the rabbits run free. They can't 100% prove they are his, and they can't enter his yard to check for other animals or rabbits without a warrant.
Any ideas on where to go from here?
>>
File: IMG_20160808_014941.jpg (335KB, 1260x1260px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160808_014941.jpg
335KB, 1260x1260px
We also have a facebook page, if anyone is interested! Fb/venicerescuebunnies
>>
File: Screenshot_20160804-234630.jpg (1MB, 966x1698px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160804-234630.jpg
1MB, 966x1698px
What the hells wrong with you? Theyre rabbits.
>>
the chickens are the only place you have grounds for animal abuse. stop worrying about the fucking bunnies, they're wild animals, and the city doesn't care about them. get a picture of the chickens in the cage and open that case.
>>
You... do realize that not ALL rabbits are wild, right? Jesus christ. There *are* domestic rabbits.
>>
>>2185671
i think these people can help you better, just click the link
>>>/d/
>>
>>2185641
The chickens in a cage should warrant a search. And from there that will open doors. Contact local animal shelters, they may get something done if for nothing more than media attention
>>
Find out who his buyer is and tell them what he's doing. Also, if he is really running a restaurant out of his house he might not have the permits and stuff so look into that maybe?
>>
>>2185641
>He is running a restaurant out of his home

is that even legal??
>>
File: LzmoZlJ[1].png (610KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
LzmoZlJ[1].png
610KB, 484x497px
OP, the hero /an/ needs.
>>
>>2185641
Please tell me I'm not the only one that thinks OPs pic is sexy.
>>
>>2185656
How did you get all those rabbits to pose with that gun?
>>
>>2186502
You're not alone Anon.
You're not alone.
>>
>>2186152
this

in first world countries running a restaurant out of your house is usually illegal. It's really difficult to bring a home up to health codes.

call the health inspector maybe? He's not going to appreciate it, but I have a feeling he hates you already, OP.
>>
>>2185641
So he's letting rabbit run free.

Their fucking rabbits you faggot.
>>
>>2185656
Doing gods work right there.
>>
>>2186628
have the city shut down his restaurant and then they they'll have to take care of the animal problem
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.